Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

ive been taking prenatal pills to help and my husband is making sure i take them. he is in babyfever right now. so it helps in the emotional side. im so thankful for this site i other wise have no one else to talk to about TTC!

That's so cute he has baby fever! Love it!!! :kiss:

Kelly thank you soooo much for doing blinkies!! You're the best!!
It's not a problem I had so much fun making them. If you can't tell I used a post it background for yours!!!!
Also if anyone is having issues reading there's let me know and I can play with the font. I did most of them a little zoomed in so I am just now noticing some can be a little harder to read so will easily change them if you want. Or if you just want different color font or something let me know :) I am making myself a new one as to make them a little more cohesive. I didn't particularly care for that one as much as the new ones. I need to learn to make sparkles on them soon. As I know some of you love sparkles.

Hey girly! It's in my siggy, see?

What's the photobucket link to your album so I can put it in the newsletter?

Thanks!!!

https://s1129.photobucket.com/albums/m520/kellydcares/
Thats the photobucket album I believe...
Is anyone else having issues with there blinkie? I have had a pm or two about it saying that it was deleted? I haven't deleted them but I don't know what the issues is :(

I didn't have problems with my blinkie but I also uploaded it to my own photobucket account, so I don't know.

Thanks for the link! I will include it in the newsletter! You rock!

I copied straight from the photobucket album, and it worked this time!:happydance:

Maybe it was because I had changed a few things in my album so it wasn't working for some. I am updating it to the autumn acorn photobucket account that Hakuna made so if anyones isn't working let me know and I will get you that link instead to try :)

I'm not sure, sweetpea. (is it ok to call you that?) There're ladies from all over. I'm in eastern time zone. I should look it up and see what the difference is. Glad to have you. :)

i just noticed from fb that all are heading to bed tonight and its only 7 here ha ha... glad to be on here really do.....

Morning all,

Kelly, I cant access it, Im all intriged (sp) by it now, lol.

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

:friends:

This week's WTT'er of the Week is Kellysays2u!!!!!!
We love you because you made some awesome blinkies!
They are so cool and creative!
Thank you for your lovely contributions to the group!!!!!

Honorable Mentions go to MouseChicky and Hakunamatata!!!
Mousechicky is a great chatter and very sweet and she makes us laugh (motherhood is not for wimps!)
We love Hakunamatata's newsletter, she's nice to everyone, and she's fun to talk to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->