Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

i couldnt get in it either it said that i wasnt a member as well.. oh well. kiddos napping and im hipper is this normal.....

Bluehadeda:
Most Likely To Faint
https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m520/kellydcares/Faint.gif
[url]https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m520/kellydcares/Faint.gif[/url][ /IMG]
Delete space after [IMG] and the space in
:flower::flower::flower:
Thank you Kellysays2u!!!! That's just lovely! Thank you so much! :hugs:
And congrats to you being WTT'er of the week!!! :happydance:

KellyC, I can't access that link either. Not sure if I've reached enough posts yet! :shrug:

Sweetpea, welcome! :flower:

I'm also out of sorts in some ways when I'm ovulating. Tired, nauseous, etc. I'm pms'ing tonight, so I'm soooo irritated, feeling flushed and extremely lightheaded. Urgh.

How old are you first two, Sweetpea?

Hello.

Kellysays2u, those blinkies are awesome! Thank you! I couldn't get mine to work, but I don't know how to use a photobucket... can someone explain it to me and send me the link for the WTT autumn acorns?

The trip is great... we are barely halfway through, going home in two weeks from today. I am just tired. We have changed cities almost everyday. Tomorrow we go to Glasgow, then Edinburgh to fly out Tuesday morning to the South of France. Once in France we will get to rest and we will be staying with friends, so a little cheaper... and then Paris to fly back home on the 16th.

We talked about TTC again today... we are both in agreement that we want to try now... but would be better to wait... so I am thinking NTNP is going to be the most likely scenario when we get home, then fingers crossed!

Hope everyone else is well... be back the next time I get internet access!

Sweetpea, welcome! :flower:

I'm also out of sorts in some ways when I'm ovulating. Tired, nauseous, etc. I'm pms'ing tonight, so I'm soooo irritated, feeling flushed and extremely lightheaded. Urgh.

How old are you first two, Sweetpea?

My daughter :dishes: just turned 7 yesterday and my son:plane: turns 3 on the 13th. they were both a surprise so this is my first time TTC.

So I think it worked... just saw HK's link in the FB group. Thank you!

If anyone wants to know my news, I will send you a PM ~ No longer have a link to the thread :thumbup:

I hope your back gets better soon, SaMa86! :hugs:

Cheers hon, spent a good chunk of today laying on the floor as it's the most comfortable I can get lol. Missed work today and yesterday with it, thankfully am rota'd off tomorrow and monday so lots of time to heal!

I hope your back gets better soon, SaMa86! :hugs:

Cheers hon, spent a good chunk of today laying on the floor as it's the most comfortable I can get lol. Missed work today and yesterday with it, thankfully am rota'd off tomorrow and monday so lots of time to heal!
take it easy and try not to do much. glad u have a few days off to try and get better that always helps.

just made some home made playdough for the kids just to take my mind off of TTC didnt work lol. this is gonna be a long TWW

Hi ladies, hope you are all well. Sorry I haven't been on have been flat out with work and doing extra shifts.

I love all the creativity that went into the blinkies, great job kellysays2u...:thumbup:

Welcome Sweetpea...:wave:

AFM I got a PEAK on my first cycle of using the Clearblue Fertility Monitor on CD11..:happydance: After reading all about how you will only get highs on your first cycle, I was in shock and DH thought maybe the monitor was broken..:haha:

Stating to get excited about our trip to Europe, only 2months 2weeks and 4days to go..:wohoo:

Thanks for another lovely newsletter Kristin! But... i'm never in it :cry: :haha: Just kidding!! :haha: I truly love reading them, keep up the great work!

Kelly i told you you would get my vote! :winkwink: You put so much effort into those blinkies and are just a lovely person in general.. you deserve it! :)

If you have any special news please PM me so I can include it.

What kind of homemade playdough did you make, sweetpea? I've made peanut butter/marshmallow dough before, but haven't tried any other. I can't wait (well, I can) until Kara's old enough to do that stuff with!

Hi Miss Redknob! Glad you got a peak on your monitor. How exciting! I almost used one of those the last time, but just when I was getting ready to ask my sister to borrow hers, I got my bfp. Good luck!

Also, is anyone interested in taking turns with me doing the newsletters? PM me if you're interested.

What kind of homemade playdough did you make, sweetpea? I've made peanut butter/marshmallow dough before, but haven't tried any other. I can't wait (well, I can) until Kara's old enough to do that stuff with!

Hi Miss Redknob! Glad you got a peak on your monitor. How exciting! I almost used one of those the last time, but just when I was getting ready to ask my sister to borrow hers, I got my bfp. Good luck!

this is the Best Playdough (I usually triple or quadruple this recipe and cook it in a large deep frying pan)

Combine in saucepan: 1 cup flour 1/4 cup salt 1 tsp. cream of tartar

Add and whisk until smooth: 1 cup water 1 Tbsp oil Food coloring (Cake decorators paste or liquid makes great colorsn i like to use kool-aid for color and it gives a nice sent.)

Cook over medium heat until nearly playdough is nearly set. Add: 1 Tbsp. imitation vanilla extract

Stir until vanilla is blended, then remove and knead when cool. Store in Ziploc bag or air tight container.

Note: This is the best playdough recipe I have ever found. The vanilla extract seems improve the texture and adds a nice scent as well.

it turns out really nice and the cream of tartor keeps it from going bad.

Hello Girls :wave:

My daughter :dishes: just turned 7 yesterday and my son:plane: turns 3 on the 13th. they were both a surprise so this is my first time TTC.

:cake: Happy Birthday to them both! :cake:

I think id be tempted to eat your playdough mouse_chicky! :haha:

Mouse Chicky your playdough sounds gourmet...lol. When I was a childcare teacher we use to make the boring type and it use to be so salty, cause the kids use to screw there faces up when they would try and eat it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->