Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

I was not expecting WTT'er of the week at all it was great news this morning. I was able to get in Kelly ( I always feel like I am talking to myself when I say that haha). I posted there and will keep super quiet here!

Congrats kellysays2u!!! You deserve it.:thumbup:

Yay! I'm tickled pink about the honorable mention. :happydance: It really made my day!

I can't access it either KellyC75. But now I'm sooo curious.:-k

Thanks for another lovely newsletter Kristin! But... i'm never in it :cry: :haha: Just kidding!! :haha: I truly love reading them, keep up the great work!

Kelly i told you you would get my vote! :winkwink: You put so much effort into those blinkies and are just a lovely person in general.. you deserve it! :)

hello girls, hope you're all doing well and having a good weekend...

congrats to kelly for wtt of the wk....i never get round to voting! whoops......and thanks for pm-ing me!

thanks for the newsletter....good to get a summery of the latest news!

im having a v lazy day, oh at cricket....its july!...we ttc in 3 wks!....i feel a fraud being in this group now that im no longer starting to ttc in autumn!...but i think there are a few of us now!....xx

I can't believe i'm actually NTNP! Even though i already have a LO this is all so new to me as he was a surprise baby...I know it take a while to be regular but i'm super excited. Congrats to everyone else who is in the same boat! :happydance:

it is exciting iheartbaby....good luck! and have fun NTNP! X

I can't believe i'm actually NTNP! Even though i already have a LO this is all so new to me as he was a surprise baby...I know it take a while to be regular but i'm super excited. Congrats to everyone else who is in the same boat! :happydance:

Ohhh ~ :happydance: ~ Exciting

You could get pregnant sooner than you think :winkwink:

im having a v lazy day, oh at cricket....its july!...we ttc in 3 wks!....i feel a fraud being in this group now that im no longer starting to ttc in autumn!...but i think there are a few of us now!....xx

Don't worry about it, were happy for you!! Lots and lots of :dust::dust::dust: I can't wait to hear who is going to have the next BFP :)

music 81, it's getting close to your ttc date! Yay!

Good luck ntnp iHeartbaby#1. You're going to have to change your username shortly, I have a feeling. ;)

Thanks for the newsletter, HM. You're like a detective.

I loved the newsletter hope to recognize the names before long. today is my big 0 day...cant wait to find out whats gonna happen in next weeks.. congrats to those NTNP! it'll happen when it happens. this is also my first time actually TTC also others were a surprise! i chose this group because im sure i wont conceived till the fall due to my last two being conceived then lol.

I'm thinking that if I don't get AF in the next couple of weeks, I might as well start ttc when it does come. Even if it's the middle of July. Although, that may mean having no earthly idea of my cycle, but I guess there's always dating scans if I conceive.

I'm thinking that if I don't get AF in the next couple of weeks, I might as well start ttc when it does come. Even if it's the middle of July. Although, that may mean having no earthly idea of my cycle, but I guess there's always dating scans if I conceive.

Yay, exactly!! If they can't tell your due date based off AF they will just give you more ultrasounds..those are never a bad thing! I had 3 of them with my son :cloud9:

Evening ladies! and Hi to the newbies!

Hope everyones having a good week!

Had a lovely time reading the newsletter this morning. Have been a bit of a let down though, I can't do my hike because I injured my back on Thursday! I'm so annoyed!!

Can anybody help me? I'm trying to get the WTT siggy, I can copy the link but I'm not sure where I'm pasting it too?

What's everyone up to this weekend? DH has just left to go watch the David Haye fight at his mates so, night in to feel sorry for myself being in pain :cry:

SAMA86 i will be on here most of the night so feel free to chat. its only 11 were i live. dont feel sad and i hope the pain subsides. best wishes.

Yay, exactly!! If they can't tell your due date based off AF they will just give you more ultrasounds..those are never a bad thing! I had 3 of them with my son :cloud9:
i agree its always good to get more of the Ultrasounds. i was disappointed when i lived in Florida due to my coworker was prego at the same time she had a different doc. and she had ultrasounds all the time right from 3 weeks i had about 3 also. i love getting those and making a scrap book with them. im crossing my fingers for ya iHeartbaby#1 for that :witch: to stay away you can get your :bfp:
:flower:

SaMa86....copy it, go to quick links, edit signature, click on the mountain icon (insert image) and paste.....think thats what i did!

KellyC75 I couldn't get in either... it says I don't have permission. I'm curious now!

Off to spend the day with family for 4th of July!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->