Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Pixie, I hope your back feels better and you get your bfp this month!

Trgirl, there's nothing like babies to make you want a baby. :haha: But you have to do what's right for you, and you can always change your mind about waiting. ;)

Shabutie, good luck this month! Only 2 more days until baby making time. (I'm horrible with time zones, so more or less.:haha:)

I did that when I was a kid, vickimummy. My mom told me since she was my invisible friend, I was responsible for her behavior. lol

I hope you get your AF soon, bluehadeda. I know what it's like to be waiting and waiting with deceiving symptoms. Could the chest pains be anxiety from worrying about it?

Sorry for your loss, Laurgil. :hugs:
That's a cute way to explain thunder and lightning to your son.

Hakunamata, your worries are perfectly normal. But I know you'll be a great mom. Also, it's not selfish to be sad about the things you'll be giving up, like more frequent vacations. DH and I mourned our financial loss for a long time when we were trying to decide whether to start a family. It's natural. :hugs:

Ladies, I'm going to have to give up work to keep up with you guys on this thread!! :D

hi pixie, hope your back is feeling better....were u ttc this month?

yes, DH and I got to spend the weekend together and I'm pretty sure I ovulated during the 3 days he was here. I'm hoping the back pain is pregnancy realted. fx.

Ladies, I'm going to have to give up work to keep up with you guys on this thread!! :D

We're such a chatty bunch!

trgirl - I hope your wtt efforts get easier.

bluehadeda - I hope that you start feeling better soon!

welcome Laurgil!:wave:

tgrirl....could be IB,a UTI, or your AF on its way.....i sometimes get a pink tinge a day or two before i start, but ive also had it when had a UTI....i really hope its IB for you!!

Haha! I read this and thought... really it could be ib? And got all excited... then I realized I'm not bleeding.. WOW I'm tired! :)
:rofl: Thank's for the laugh trgirl :) Sorry about the dissapointment though :dohh:
:haha: I'm off school until the end of August... not sure what I'm going to do when it starts back up! I'll have to get used to it on my phone and sneak on during class :blush: haha!
hi pixie, hope your back is feeling better....were u ttc this month?

yes, DH and I got to spend the weekend together and I'm pretty sure I ovulated during the 3 days he was here. I'm hoping the back pain is pregnancy realted. fx.

We're such a chatty bunch!

trgirl - I hope your wtt efforts get easier.

bluehadeda - I hope that you start feeling better soon!
We are chatty :happydance: :dust: your way!!! fx'd here for you!!! :yipee:

All of you talking about sewing, knitting, and crocheting has made me decide to learn!!! My mom tried to teach me to crochet a while back when I was in HS... well it didn't work! I can make a really long chain :haha: but that's the extent... I just have no patience. Well she's agreed to teach me again!!! :happydance: My mom can't crochet anymore because of carpel tunnel and she's been talking lately about how upsetting it is that it hurts soo much to try... hopefully me learning can cheer her up too!!!

Ladies i'm new to this so I'm going to trying & reply to you all in the one post, I hope that the right thing to do LoL

Shabutie - Your baby is soo cute eating Mellon but I also hope you have a good washing powder, My mum used to tell us god was moving his furniture when we heard thunder Ha Ha I always forget to take any sort of tablets my OH always says he is going to get me a tablet hold with all the days & am & pm on them :haha:

kitty - Thank you ,Well done getting of the smokes I'm sure it was hard but so worth it in the long run :thumbup:

HukHakunamata, Thank you so much I private mailed you my Facebook & Email ,your worries are normal it took us a few months extra last time WTT we were going through pros & cons i'm sure you will be a fab mum & babies don't stay small for long ,we take my LO out to all sorts of places you can still go out for dinner or go on hols plus it opens up a whole new world of new things to explore I love going to the park or to beach or picnics ,kids days out like the farm etc

Baby May - thank you I deffo need the luck for weight watchers it hard on rainy days not to raid the biscuit tin

Hope I didn't miss anyone to reply to

I was supposed to be in cleaning mode tonight but ended up minding my two year nephew so along with my 3 year old son any housework that was done has been trashed & OH is home for the weekend tomorrow diner time ,I'm going to be a busy bee tomorrow :dohh:

BabyMabye, that's awesome!! If you have any questions or want any pattern recs, just ask!

Oh, and www.ravelry.com - my username is the same. :)

Hey LaurGil - see that little "+" next to the "quote" button? If you click that next to each post you want to reply to, and then click the "quote" button on the last post you want to reply to, it will 'quote' all of those replies in your reply for you!! Try it out! We don't mind if you post something silly or wrong. :flower:

Hello ladies! WTT'er of the Week votes are due by tomorrow night!!!!!!! Thanks for participating!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so appreciative of you ladies and your pearls of wisdom! Thanks for the support!

Mackmomma Thank you I'm trying it now so lets hope it works LoL

Hakunamatata Its will be very hard to chose everyone has been lovely

Well when in doubt, vote for me. HA! Just kidding!

Ha Ha that sounds like a plan where do I send my vote is it privately to yourself ?

I just looked on your Facebook your were a stunning bride so beautiful !!! We got Engaged at Easter & I want to get married ASAP but we have so many other plans plus we just couldn't afford it

xXx

Awww thanks for the compliment, we are celebrating our first anniversary on Saturday!! Keep us posted on your wedding plans!! I hope it's sooner rather than later for you honey!! Oh and yes you can PM me your vote (and I was totally joking about voting for me!!)

btw J that mushroom in your profile pic looks a little like something else.... just sayin'....

Oh wait it is supposed to look like that! It's part of the joke!

I'm so slow!!!

:haha:

:rofl:

Oh girls I'm :rofl: here!!! Avatar is a good laugh Shabutie! And I've never seen the :gun: used before! :rofl:

Oh and MM I'm checking that site out now :) Thanks!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->