Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Hi Girls

We are WTT in Nov

Would you mind if I joined your group ?

xXx

Thanks girls for all your kind words..xx

Thank goodness the power hasn't gone out yet, and the winds are staring to die down..

Jindabyne is about 5-6 hours away, not sure if they have been affected..:shrug:

We are up the mountains so the NZ earthquake didn't get us, but I think they got pretty high seas along the coast.

Hope you are all well..

Welcome LaurGil...:wave:

Welcome to Autumn Acorns LaurGil!

I have had back pain since my suspected ovulation.... hmmm..... I wonder what it could be. It's not bad, just achy, yet it doesn't really feel like muscle pain, but it doesn't really feel like ovary pain either. Maybe I'm just ovulating later than I thought - I hope not though because I really want to conceive this month.

Welcome Laurgirl!

Pixie, I hope your back gets better, it isn't fun not knowing what is causing the pain (and hoping maybe it is early pregnancy signs..)

We went to the beach yesterday and there were pregnant women and adorable babies and toddlers everywhere! I'm finding it so hard since we decided to wait longer... I keep telling myself that we could make it work, and we could, but it would be better if we waited. Anyways... just a little rant about being a little sad.

Hope everyone is having a good day!

Welcome Laurgirl :wave:

Morning girls, well more like afternoon.

So Amara got up at 10 this morning, drank 3oz of milk, had a tuny bit of yoghurt and strawberry jam, and is now sound asleep again! Wondering if this is another growth spurt! Hmmm...

So I keep forgetting to take my folic acid, im just not one for tablets, but I must try as the OH is home soon! Hoping and praying that I get pregnant this month. My period is due around the 18th, and OH will be home on the 8th. So perfect timing really. We got pregnant with Amara the first month, so im hoping it happens this quick again, but who knows!

Weather here is awful, the wind last night was so strong, and its now pouring with rain, BOO!

:flower:

Welcome Laurgirl :wave:

Morning girls, well more like afternoon.

So Amara got up at 10 this morning, drank 3oz of milk, had a tuny bit of yoghurt and strawberry jam, and is now sound asleep again! Wondering if this is another growth spurt! Hmmm...

So I keep forgetting to take my folic acid, im just not one for tablets, but I must try as the OH is home soon! Hoping and praying that I get pregnant this month. My period is due around the 18th, and OH will be home on the 8th. So perfect timing really. We got pregnant with Amara the first month, so im hoping it happens this quick again, but who knows!

Weather here is awful, the wind last night was so strong, and its now pouring with rain, BOO!

:flower:

:rofl: at your avatar!! :haha:

Fingers crossed it will be nice and quick this time too! Bet you and Amara cant wait to see your OH :) How long has he been away?

Hi Girls

We are WTT in Nov

Would you mind if I joined your group ?

xXx

welcome to the group Laurgil :D
Shabutie - i love, love, love your avatar :haha:

How is everyone else this afternoon? We are baking flapjacks right now, trying to distract from the rain. We also have a new child.... not really but an imaginary friend..... Bob is already getting on my nerves, quite alot. Kristofer is blaming him for everything - i dont know what to do!!!

How is everyone else this afternoon? We are baking flapjacks right now, trying to distract from the rain. We also have a new child.... not really but an imaginary friend..... Bob is already getting on my nerves, quite alot. Kristofer is blaming him for everything - i dont know what to do!!!

Dont be too hard on 'Bob' :haha:

Bribe him with a flapjack! :winkwink: They sound yummy!

LOL we might have too!!! no the biggest problem is we are not sure if Kristofer has invented the whole idea to get away from getting into trouble.

Hi girls!! Sorry I've been a bit quiet. We're having such a great holiday (at home) with the kids.

Welcome Laurgil!!! :happydance:

Vicky, maybe just sit down with your son and tell him that though it's great that Bob is his friend, that YOU know when Bob isn't the guilty party. And that you want Kristofer to be honest with you. Good luck!

Some venting from me:
I'm TIRED of waiting for AF to arrive! It's been weeks and all the symptoms are/were there, but still nothing. And the hormone fluctuations are really making me feel ill. I realised a few nights ago that it's not ALL due to hormones though, so I tried some iron supplementation and it's making a huge difference. I've also had strange chest pains for a few weeks now, and I know I must go and check it out, but I just do not want to hear any bad news at this point. Though, I honestly don't think it's really something to worry about. Most likely it's my GERD (reflux) that's acting up. And I don't want to go through all kinds of tests just to be told it's reflux...:dohh:
Sorry for the venting!

Thank you all for your welcomes

Great group ,everyone seems lovely

Everything crossed my OH gets signed off his overseas job this month so we can TTC in Nov

How is everyone today ?

Me & LO are hiding in doors such heavy rain , thunder & lightening ,I had to tell him that the clouds wee racing in the sky & had a crash Ha Ha

Thought AF had arrived but now I think its just more bleeding after D&C this is going in to the 3rd week but have mostly been staining ,anyone else had this ???

Would love a flapjack tho dong weight watchers at the moment so it will be an Alpen light bar for me

xXx

:rofl: at your avatar!! :haha:

Fingers crossed it will be nice and quick this time too! Bet you and Amara cant wait to see your OH :) How long has he been away?

Haha thanks, it's great isnt it. I was sorting out my pics, and found I had it on my pc, so thought i'd use it. Then in a month or two put up a new one of Amara, maybe one of me, OH and Amara together! OH has been gone 3.5 months, was meant to be 4, but he broke his finger!:haha: I dont think Amara will recognise him!

Love your avatar Shabutie :rofl:

Thanks, made me giggle when I first saw it! :haha:

Thank you all for your welcomes

Great group ,everyone seems lovely

Everything crossed my OH gets signed off his overseas job this month so we can TTC in Nov

How is everyone today ?

Me & LO are hiding in doors such heavy rain , thunder & lightening ,I had to tell him that the clouds wee racing in the sky & had a crash Ha Ha

Thought AF had arrived but now I think its just more bleeding after D&C this is going in to the 3rd week but have mostly been staining ,anyone else had this ???

Would love a flapjack tho dong weight watchers at the moment so it will be an Alpen light bar for me

xXx

Thats suich a cute way of putting it! My dad always said the thunder was because god was playing football, and he scored, so the crowd cheered. Cant remember what the lightening was now. :rofl:

Im good, Amara just gone down for a nap, hooray! So after my pasta lunch thoguht id pop on her quick, inbetween all the washing im doing, it seems never ending, especially as we are now weaning, and she makes a right mess.
Here is Amara with watermelon yesterday!

https://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/268443_10150309172352037_679337036_9895957_1428109_n.jpg

https://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/267975_10150309172517037_679337036_9895960_8090282_n.jpg

https://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/261375_10150309172597037_679337036_9895963_7688523_n.jpg

Be back later, Amara's nappies int he machine are calling me! :laundry:

welcome Laurgil!:wave:

tgrirl....could be IB,a UTI, or your AF on its way.....i sometimes get a pink tinge a day or two before i start, but ive also had it when had a UTI....i really hope its IB for you!!

sorry last message was for tyler not trgirl!!!!.....got my t names mixed up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->