Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Just for you girly's, so that you dont need to zoom!

https://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/262375_10150310205002037_679337036_9905896_8208207_n.jpg

Haha love it

https://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q271/Psybernaught2007/PenisEnvy1-9-07/IMG_0005-1.jpg

I love mushrooms...:rofl:

https://www.viceland.com/int/v16n2/htdocs/12-inch-shroom-603/1.jpg

Hahahaha!!

Look what you've reduced me to HK!! :sad2:

https://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/264916_10150310226802037_679337036_9906074_4059173_n.jpg

https://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/264219_10150310226832037_679337036_9906075_1386323_n.jpg

https://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/261995_10150310226842037_679337036_9906076_7361093_n.jpg

https://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/270122_10150310226867037_679337036_9906077_6160044_n.jpg

https://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/261659_10150310226902037_679337036_9906078_5450785_n.jpg

:haha:

Yum, where can I buy those veggies...:rofl:

Im gonna change my ticker to a TTC one! Wahoo :happydance:

Woo hoo..:happydance: sending lots of :dust: your way...:hugs:

Naughty girls. [-X:rofl:

I take it we won't be hearing from you this weekend, Shabutie. Get to it. :dust:(Btw, I loved the pictures of the cakes you made. :cake: Mmm.)

Speaking of TTC. My AF finalllllly came today. Now I'm trying to decide whether to order OPKs and whatnot to really start TTC this cycle, or to wait until the next one. According to my little iPhone app (which just takes averages based on my cycle length, so obviously not very accurate - especially with only the little information it has so far), I'll be O'ing JUST before our set TTC date. Or I can wait until the following cycle, but that will mean a start date in September. :wacko: OR I can just keep NTNP'ing and see what happens. Hmmmm.... :shrug:

If it were me, (and it kind of is in a way, as I had to make the decision to start this cycle or the next:haha:,) I would wait one to get an idea of how long your cycle is. But I know how hard it is to wait. Good luck with your decision!

Well I've been off bcp since December, so it's not like I just came off. My last cycle was 31 days, this one was 44 (with a week of spotting in the middle :dohh:)! Before that I only had 1 or 2 periods..my body is clearly not adjusting easily haha!

Oh well. We'll just see how it goes (and how impatient I get :winkwink:).

Hiya ladies! I can't sleep.... keep thinking of everything that has to be done when I get home.... and I really don't want to go back to work! We are getting a new manager in August and I am just not motivated right now! But... well... gotta pay the bills!

HK, you will be an awesome mom! And if you didn't worry then you wouldn't be normal! I'm super looking forward to it, but I'm still scared shi*less. (A lot of it is scared of labour though.. have to admit not looking forward to that one)

Mrs Gibbo, yay for Mr. Gibbo! How is he finding quitting so far?

Shabutie, your avatar is awesome! And you guys are hilarious.... dirty minds.. but what would a baby-making site be without jokes about baby-making and all things related. :)

Just showed Mr Gibbo some of your pictures and he laughed, stopped and then said "why are you looking at pictures of penis shaped vegetables?!" I couldn't explain!
Oooh! I forgot! Mr Gibbo has stopped smoking too! :happydance:
:thumbup: for Mr Gibbo!

Got one! Didnt have to include dates, just says how long we have been TTC!

Get one Mrs. G! :haha:
:yipee: Hopefully you can soon change it to a pregnancy ticker!!! :dust:

Well I've been off bcp since December, so it's not like I just came off. My last cycle was 31 days, this one was 44 (with a week of spotting in the middle :dohh:)! Before that I only had 1 or 2 periods..my body is clearly not adjusting easily haha!

Oh well. We'll just see how it goes (and how impatient I get :winkwink:).
:dust: I know what you mean about cycles... I stopped BCP in February and have only spotted so far which is the start of my chart on FF. Not sure what's going on :shrug: I meet with the Dr the 14th though so I'm excited to get the ball rolling!!! I have FF app on my iphone which I love! All the other apps I tried you had to enter your cycle length but with FF you don't! And it's free of course :wohoo: Anyways... I highly recommend that app :)
Hiya ladies! I can't sleep.... keep thinking of everything that has to be done when I get home.... and I really don't want to go back to work! We are getting a new manager in August and I am just not motivated right now! But... well... gotta pay the bills!
Try and enjoy the rest of your trip! All the things that have to get done won't get done while you're thinking about them so you might as well forget them at the moment! :flower: and darn those bills! :growlmad:

Morning Girls ~ Hope you are all well :flower:

Im sorry I cant read back, DS2 is very poorly with tonsilitus & im feeling pretty rough & soooo tired! :wacko:

Im sorry I cant read back, DS2 is very poorly with tonsilitus & im feeling pretty rough & soooo tired! :wacko:

Hope your DS feels better soon..:hugs:

The joy of being pregnant, hope you feel better soon..:hugs:

i am wondering what ive been missing since ive just got time to read this page!!! i will definately have to catch up on all the penis veg! lol. Gotta get my train *runs* xx

Naughty girls. [-X:rofl:

I take it we won't be hearing from you this weekend, Shabutie. Get to it. :dust:(Btw, I loved the pictures of the cakes you made. :cake: Mmm.)

Haha well i was just thinking that, and thought about letting you girls know i prob wont be on the weekend, though im sure OH will want to catch up with his friends though xbox, so i might be able to catch a sneaking 10mins here and there. :haha: Aww thanks, they tasted so yummy too. i did a different way of mixing all the ingredients and it turned out miles better :cake:

Shabutie, your avatar is awesome! And you guys are hilarious.... dirty minds.. but what would a baby-making site be without jokes about baby-making and all things related. :)

Haha, i loved the chatting last night, one of those funny 5 mins we seem to have quite often! Thinkt he rudey veg ahs taken over the toads and snakes in holes!! :rofl:

Got one! Didnt have to include dates, just says how long we have been TTC!

Get one Mrs. G! :haha:
:yipee: Hopefully you can soon change it to a pregnancy ticker!!! :dust:

Ahhh I wish I can, i love the ones where it compares to the size of fruit. ive never had a TTC one before! :happydance:

Hope you all get better soon :hugs:

i am wondering what ive been missing since ive just got time to read this page!!! i will definately have to catch up on all the penis veg! lol. Gotta get my train *runs* xx

Oh you ahve to go back and see when you have the time! :haha:

MORNING GIRLS! OH is just waiting to catch the plane now, he is in Italy! But he has to get two flights, as its cheaper :wacko: So he thinks he'll be home between 8-9 tonight, so excited! But those darn cakes are really tempting me, just sitting on the kitchen side calling me..... MUST RESIST!

Hope you all have a fab day!

And............ IT's FRIDAY!!!!!

:flower:

I'm howling with lauhgter at the veggies

Sorry if i'm quiet until Monday OH is home tonight for the weekend it is going to take all my will power to not try & talk him him to TTC

Just weighed in this morning & have lost 8lbs now so feeling good

Good luck Shabutie sending lots of baby dust your way

Hope you & LO get better soon kelly

Hope everyone enjoys there weekend

xXx

ewww dirty veg..... gross!!!! hehe.
we are off out - yup actually SUN. we all have a bit of a cold so before it gets too bad i thought going out might be sensible.

Hey everyone! I'm wayyyy behind on posts.. been super busy! I have a new niece as of last month! She's a doll!! I also wanted you let you know, I took a hpt this morning and got a ......................

:bfp:
:happydance::cloud9:

Hey everyone! I'm wayyyy behind on posts.. been super busy! I have a new niece as of last month! She's a doll!! I also wanted you let you know, I took a hpt this morning and got a ......................

OMFG... CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Not ashamed to admit im jealous! :haha:

Were you NTNP, or in fullt TTC mode?

ETA: You'll have to get a ticker now! :D

OMFG... CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Not ashamed to admit im jealous! :haha:

Were you NTNP, or in fullt TTC mode?

ETA: You'll have to get a ticker now! :D

We wanted to get started, as personally, since it's our first time trying- I thought it would take a while... so we were kind of between ntnp and ttc.. no charting or anything.. just dtd pretty often... but it sure didn't take any time at all!! =) Right off the bat!
I DO need a ticker!! oo, I'll have to get on that!

Congrats, LovePurple!! :happydance: That's incredible!! I'm starting to think this group just has so much love and positive energy, that we'll all get :bfp:'s quickly!!

Love Purple -Big Congrats to you ,Exciting times ahead :happydance:

Huge Congrats LovePurple...

Our BFPs are gradually increasing in number... who'll be next... :D

:wohoo: Congratulations :yipee:

Congrats Love purple :) :thumbup: All u "autumn acorns" are getting in there early. well 3 of u anyway... so far!

You know whats really annoying... that some of the symptoms of being pregnant are the same as the symptoms of giving up cigarette withdrawl lol. i could swear i have pregnancy symptoms but i still have the depo injection in my system till the 7th august, so it cant be that! i wish though lol! tempted to do a hpt but i dont want to be disappointed (or waste one!) because the depo is 99% effective, sadly!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->