Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

aw! Def the best group ever!!! As yes, the #s are gradually jumping! Hopefully everyone does get lucky quickly as this group is awesome!! =)

ps. YAY my new ticker worked!!

I love it. I got a little teary at your ticker just now. :cry: So sweet... can't wait to have my own!

WOOHOO LovePurple!! Congrats!!! :happydance:

Now who's next?! :)

Btw we should update the first post to reflect BFPs!

Hey everyone! I'm wayyyy behind on posts.. been super busy! I have a new niece as of last month! She's a doll!! I also wanted you let you know, I took a hpt this morning and got a ......................

:bfp:
:happydance::cloud9:
:wohoo: :yipee: Congratulations!!! :flower: I love your ticker too :)
Congrats, LovePurple!! :happydance: That's incredible!! I'm starting to think this group just has so much love and positive energy, that we'll all get :bfp:'s quickly!!
Oh I like this comment!!! That would be awesome wouldn't it!!! We are such a positive group... I love AA :hugs: :dust:
Btw we should update the first post to reflect BFPs!
That's a good idea! I 2nd it! ... Okay I was pretty sure there's a smiley for either clapping or something like that but I can't find one... :shrug:

congrats Lovepurple - that is awesome news!!! what are you hoping for, boy or girl??? (obvs a baby hehe).
We had a great time at the beach - spent about 3 hours down there, they loved it :D and got to play on some of the rides etc.
Obviously we cannot try before our treatment - we have no penis... LOL. We are not telling anyone (family etc) when we start trying because we dont' want questioned every 2 days...... that's just stressful/annoying. Most lesbian couples with no fertility issues fall quite quickly - so here's hoping.

congrats Lovepurple - that is awesome news!!! what are you hoping for, boy or girl??? (obvs a baby hehe).
We had a great time at the beach - spent about 3 hours down there, they loved it :D and got to play on some of the rides etc.
Obviously we cannot try before our treatment - we have no penis... LOL. We are not telling anyone (family etc) when we start trying because we dont' want questioned every 2 days...... that's just stressful/annoying. Most lesbian couples with no fertility issues fall quite quickly - so here's hoping.

How long till your treatment Vicki? I'm sure you've probably posted it somewhere before, but I didn't see... I think it must be horrendously stressful going through fertility treatment with everyone knowing...it must be bad enough when you're TTC naturally, but with all the procedure, hormone injections etc etc, I'm not sure I could deal with the added thing of people asking all the time...

Yayyyyyyyy congrats Lovepurple!!!!

WTTer of the Week votes due tonight!!!!

Thanks for participating!!!!!

So the OH is due home in about 30mins!!! SO So excited!

Just wanted to let you girls know I prob wont be on much over the next couple of days lots of catching up to do :winkwink:

Amara's down for another nap after her bath so it meant I could do a quick blitz of the house, such a good baby! :cloud9:

Right, have FAB weekends girls, and congratulations whoever gets WTT'er of the week! :flower:

Love you all!

:flower:

I'm howling with lauhgter at the veggies

Sorry if i'm quiet until Monday OH is home tonight for the weekend it is going to take all my will power to not try & talk him him to TTC

Just weighed in this morning & have lost 8lbs now so feeling good

Congrats that is awesome! Keep it up! :)

Hey everyone! I'm wayyyy behind on posts.. been super busy! I have a new niece as of last month! She's a doll!! I also wanted you let you know, I took a hpt this morning and got a ......................

:bfp:
:happydance::cloud9:

OMG! Yay! Congrats! And a beautiful healthy baby to you. :hugs::hugs:

Trying this multi-quote thing, hope it works.

Had a great day visiting Provence. Hiked a mountain in flip-flops, not so comfy... but otherwise fun. Now we are about to sit down to foie gras and yummy wine. Hope everyone had a great day! xxx

Thanks =D> at finding it :thumbup:

Knew Id seen it somewhere in there. Sometimes I look for a specific one, and I can NEVER find it. So annoying, swear they hide from me! :haha:

If you can try to remember the words for the smileys you can put them in yourself :winkwink:

For example : yipee: (but without the gap between : & y) :thumbup:

So the OH is due home in about 30mins!!! SO So excited!

Just wanted to let you girls know I prob wont be on much over the next couple of days lots of catching up to do :winkwink:

Amara's down for another nap after her bath so it meant I could do a quick blitz of the house, such a good baby! :cloud9:

Right, have FAB weekends girls, and congratulations whoever gets WTT'er of the week! :flower:

Love you all!

:flower:

:wohoo: Have a fantastic time ~ Lots of 'catching up' to do! :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back