Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Chatted to DH about the dilemma re: this cycle or next. His response: "I say, let's go for it….just remember that I'm going to have nerves and precautions and be awkward until the first couple months for sure after birth. I just don't want you getting insecure if I screw up or sound hesitant about something. It doesn't mean that I am reneging, it's just new to me and I'm awkward about new stuff. By saying this, know that I'm 100% in regardless."

..so I've ordered opks and pregnancy tests and now I'm just waiting for AF to go away!!! :happydance: Hellooo TTC. :happydance:

So the OH is due home in about 30mins!!! SO So excited!

Just wanted to let you girls know I prob wont be on much over the next couple of days lots of catching up to do :winkwink:

Amara's down for another nap after her bath so it meant I could do a quick blitz of the house, such a good baby! :cloud9:

Right, have FAB weekends girls, and congratulations whoever gets WTT'er of the week! :flower:

Love you all!

:flower:

Have fun. :winkwink:

Chatted to DH about the dilemma re: this cycle or next. His response: "I say, let's go for it….just remember that I'm going to have nerves and precautions and be awkward until the first couple months for sure after birth. I just don't want you getting insecure if I screw up or sound hesitant about something. It doesn't mean that I am reneging, it's just new to me and I'm awkward about new stuff. By saying this, know that I'm 100% in regardless."

..so I've ordered opks and pregnancy tests and now I'm just waiting for AF to go away!!! :happydance: Hellooo TTC. :happydance:

YaY! Good luck to you! :dust::dust:

I had a feeling you'd go that way, babyb54. :haha: Good luck and have fun!

:happydance::wohoo::baby::happydance::loopy::baby::sex::yipee::dust::bunny::happydance::dust::spermy::bfp::sex::dance::bunny::spermy::dance::yipee::wohoo::bfp::loopy::sex::loopy:::bunny:

Although I will admit I'm INSANELY jealous of how on-board your DH is. :blush: I'll never get anything close to such committment from him.

Am I that obvious? :blush: :haha:

:happydance::wohoo::baby::happydance::loopy::baby::sex::yipee::dust::bunny::happydance::dust::spermy::bfp::sex::dance::bunny::spermy::dance::yipee::wohoo::bfp::loopy::sex::loopy:::bunny:

Although I will admit I'm INSANELY jealous of how on-board your DH is. :blush: I'll never get anything close to such committment from him.

Hey you've been with me through all of it.. so you know my DH was not always so on board! He did a 180 on me. Hopefully your DH follows suit soon, too. But at least you have a clooooose TTC/NTNP date! I remember when we were both looking at MUCH further out! :thumbup:

Funnily enough, that's what I was thinking! (All the :wohoo:'s and :sex:'s :haha:

Am I that obvious? :blush: :haha:

Hey you've been with me through all of it.. so you know my DH was not always so on board! He did a 180 on me. Hopefully your DH follows suit soon, too. But at least you have a clooooose TTC/NTNP date! I remember when we were both looking at MUCH further out! :thumbup:

You're such a doll. :hugs: Yeah, he did do a pretty quick 180 on ya! :haha:

Mission: Missing Rubber is still in effect! (PS, that's what I've decided to call my crusade to stop using condoms :blush:) So here's hoping that when I tell him no more condoms (and I will... oh, I will!) he doesn't flip a lid on me. :nope:

shabutie have fun!

lovepurple congratulations!!!...enjoy pregnancy!

baby54 happy ttc!!

have a great weekend everyone else!! xx

Mission: Missing Rubber is still in effect! (PS, that's what I've decided to call my crusade to stop using condoms :blush:) So here's hoping that when I tell him no more condoms (and I will... oh, I will!) he doesn't flip a lid on me. :nope:

Coincidental that Missing Rubber abbreviates to MR. ? :rofl:

Wow everyone sure has been busy :) It didn't seem like that long ago since i posted but there's already like 8 pages to read through!

Sooo i'm not supposed to tell anyone this but I know i can count on you girls and i just can't hold it in any longer!!! My sister got a BFP EPT the other day!!! It's finally safe to tell you because she got it confirmed at the docs this morning :happydance: I can hardly believe it, i'm already a new mommy and now i'm gonna be a new auntie too! :happydance:

I really don't know if i should be this excited though :( My poor sis doesn't know what to think about the whole situation yet. She's only 18 years old -- just graduated high school and has only been with her boyfriend for 5 months. She's assured me that she does want to have the baby but she's just really confused and breaks down crying everytime you mention her being pregnant :( She was accepted to college already and had all these plans that she has to put on hold now. I'm trying to be as supportive as i can and I told her that college will always be there waiting for her and when the baby is here i am more than happy to babysit and help her out.. but i just don't know what else to say. Anyone have any ideas that will chear her up? Really i think she just needs some time to let the news sink in. She's so good with kids, Jack just LOVES her... i know she will be a great mommy :D

EEEEK, congrats Lovepurple!!!!! :happydance: That's so exciting!!!

I'm getting jealous at all the BFPs :haha:

woohoo!! Congrats on jumping on board!! Best of luck to you this month!!

Wow everyone sure has been busy :) It didn't seem like that long ago since i posted but there's already like 8 pages to read through!

Sooo i'm not supposed to tell anyone this but I know i can count on you girls and i just can't hold it in any longer!!! My sister got a BFP EPT the other day!!! It's finally safe to tell you because she got it confirmed at the docs this morning :happydance: I can hardly believe it, i'm already a new mommy and now i'm gonna be a new auntie too! :happydance:

I really don't know if i should be this excited though :( My poor sis doesn't know what to think about the whole situation yet. She's only 18 years old -- just graduated high school and has only been with her boyfriend for 5 months. She's assured me that she does want to have the baby but she's just really confused and breaks down crying everytime you mention her being pregnant :( She was accepted to college already and had all these plans that she has to put on hold now. I'm trying to be as supportive as i can and I told her that college will always be there waiting for her and when the baby is here i am more than happy to babysit and help her out.. but i just don't know what else to say. Anyone have any ideas that will chear her up? Really i think she just needs some time to let the news sink in. She's so good with kids, Jack just LOVES her... i know she will be a great mommy :D

Aw, don't really have any good advice for you or your sister, I'm sure it's a tough situation. I'm sure things will work out in the end. Just new things can be pretty stressful sometime. I'll be thinking about you all.

I love it. I got a little teary at your ticker just now. :cry: So sweet... can't wait to have my own!

:hugs: Just read your ticker and you only have a month left!!! Lots of :dust: to you... i just know it will happen soon :hugs:

Sorry guys, cooking meatloaf as i catch up on the thread so excuse my multiple posts :winkwink:

Kelly- I hope your DS gets to feeling better too and that you're able to get some rest.

Laurgil- congrats on your weight loss!

Lovepurple- congrats on your BFP! I'm glad that it happened so soon for you.

Hoping it won't take us much longer :cry:

Babyb54- that's great! let the baby making commence!

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

congrats to all the bfps it sure is a blessing and i know it will be those of us whom havent will get ours soon. hope everyone is doing well. and congrats again. right now as for me just took the kiddos to the swimming park to have a little time not to think of ttc so much. in this tww...

congrats to all the bfps it sure is a blessing and i know it will be those of us whom havent will get ours soon. hope everyone is doing well. and congrats again. right now as for me just took the kiddos to the swimming park to have a little time not to think of ttc so much. in this tww...

TWO WEEK WAIT?! :happydance: so it's possible?!

TWO WEEK WAIT?! :happydance: so it's possible?!

im so wanting to test early but i know im not able to come up as positive yet even if i am this early. so i just smile and wait. been waking up so nauseated and just down right miserable but i get up and fight it then it subsides till i take a nap then it does it again. not really wanting food either everything just doesnt seem to look good, but i gotta get my but in gear i gotta make 2 birthday cakes for my kids tomorrow do my fondant today. for the cakes tomorrow. doing a water party for them on sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->