Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Hi Kelly! Ah, thank you :) I'm excited for her...I tried to talk her into waiting but with him in the Army they are so far apart and they don't want to wait until next year. She'll continue her college education while he does his Army thing...so...yep I'm planning a wedding. I told them they had to wait to start a family though...lol. Congrats that you conceived so quickly! How is the pregnancy so far? When are you due? I hope we conceive right away, but I'm not confident :( My doctor even said to me not to wait to TTC...he said with my age *cringe* and the difficulties we had conceiving BabyMac that we should just go for it now. If we do conceive this cycle I'll be about 4.5-5 months pregnant for the wedding. Oh my crazy life!

So far, its been hard...The tiredness & sickness whilst caring for a LO is tough ~ But on the plus side DD's reflux is alot better :thumbup:

Im due February 14th <3.....Oh & im 35 years old, cant remember how old you are, but that may give you hope :winkwink:

CheerCoach - We aren't trying yet, still 2 and a half months away so my TWW goes so quick while we aren't trying..:haha: Great to hear you and BabyMac are great. Hope you coneive soon..:hugs:

Kelly, sorry it's a bit rough on you...luckily though usually the 2nd trimester is much easier! Will you have help at the end of your pregnancy and once the new baby arrives? Oh, I love your due date...too sweet! I'm 38...I'm not really concerned with my age as far as ability to conceive...more worried about DS. I did the genetics testing w/Mackenzie and will again when we conceive.

Lol Miss Redknob...I saw your countdowntopregnancy ticker and figured you were in the tww. :)

i'm currently in my tww officially now but i am sure as sure can be i OV'd early O__O so, i will be waiting till next week to check on all this funny business that's been going on :haha:

OMG!! :loopy: Just reading todays paper and OHs horoscope says...

'Holiday plans will be transformed for two exciting reasons'

Were going on holiday in September! And for ages ive been bugging OH about when hes gonna propose to me :)winkwink:) and he said the other week that hes got it planned when and where hes going to do it. And obviously we are TTC....... I SOO hope the two exciting things are what i think they are!!! :happydance:

Ive never wanted a horoscope to come true so badly! :haha:

Hi CheerCoach! I'm happy to have another TTC Acorn in the mix! :thumbup: Mackenzie is adorable btw!

babynewbie - :haha: I've got all my fingers and toes crossed for you that the horoscope turns out how you want it!!

Anywho, this day is draggggging at work. But in a couple of hours I'll be off to Texas for a week! :happydance: Couldn't have come at a better time - hopefully a new city will be sufficient enough distraction to keep me from thinking about the 2ww! :) I can't BELIEVE that a week from now DH and I will have been married for a whole year already! It's FLOWN by!

Hope everyone else is doing well! :flower:

It's wonderful to hear from you Cheercoach! :hugs: I'm glad everything is going well. I can't believe Mckensie is over 2 months! Congrats to your daughter. It must be so exciting yet bittersweet to be planning your first child's wedding. I'm glad she's going to still go to school though.

Evening :wave:

So AF still isnt here, but i got another :bfn: this morning, think i am going to wait, and test Sunday morning. I was sure she would arrive, as I had the tummt ache associated with AF... only time will tell.

I also didnt put on any weight this week! How I dont know because ive eaten like a pig :haha:

:kiss: :dust: :kiss:

Were going on holiday in September! And for ages ive been bugging OH about when hes gonna propose to me :)winkwink:) and he said the other week that hes got it planned when and where hes going to do it. And obviously we are TTC....... I SOO hope the two exciting things are what i think they are!!! :happydance:

YAY!!! Fx for you! :dust:

Anywho, this day is draggggging at work. But in a couple of hours I'll be off to Texas for a week! :happydance: Couldn't have come at a better time - hopefully a new city will be sufficient enough distraction to keep me from thinking about the 2ww! :) I can't BELIEVE that a week from now DH and I will have been married for a whole year already! It's FLOWN by!

Hope everyone else is doing well! :flower:

Early congrats on your wedding anniversary!

So AF still isnt here, but i got another :bfn: this morning, think i am going to wait, and test Sunday morning. I was sure she would arrive, as I had the tummt ache associated with AF... only time will tell.

I also didnt put on any weight this week! How I dont know because ive eaten like a pig :haha:

Good job on the lack of weight... still no AF though!

So... one of my collegues told me today that she is pregnant... they aren't trying.. they're barely even in a stable relationship and definitely can't afford a kid.... I want to be happy for her, but I'm not sure I think she would be a good mother, but I guess maybe motherhood will change her for the better (she is very selfish) and of course a twang of jealousy... which will get worse when she starts to show....

Babynewbie, the horoscope sounds very exciting - what star sign is he? Hope it is exactly what you're thinking - FX!

Babyb54, you must have got married about the same time as me -when's your anniversary? Ours is 7th August. Can't believe how quickly it's flown by!

Are you doing anything to celebrate? We are going for afternoon tea at the hotel that we had our reception at, then I have bought some paper sky lanterns (as it's our paper anniversary) to set off outside so we can watch them fly out over the sea! You're meant to make a wish when you set them off... I know what mine'll be! :baby:

I was secretly hoping he'd be the same as me or my OH as we have 2 hols planned! :blush: how sad!

Hi ladies i have a question, im on cd 7 and i have been taking the EPRO for 2 days now i already have EWCM. is this normal. this early. im still awaiting for my OPK's to arrive. just wondering. we will be trying every nite from now on till after we now i O'ate to make sure, but this is still new to me.

Babynewbie, the horoscope sounds very exciting - what star sign is he? Hope it is exactly what you're thinking - FX!

Babyb54, you must have got married about the same time as me -when's your anniversary? Ours is 7th August. Can't believe how quickly it's flown by!

Are you doing anything to celebrate? We are going for afternoon tea at the hotel that we had our reception at, then I have bought some paper sky lanterns (as it's our paper anniversary) to set off outside so we can watch them fly out over the sea! You're meant to make a wish when you set them off... I know what mine'll be! :baby:

how long have you been married my hubbys and i anniversary is August 1st its our 1year this year. we r celebrating this weekend, bowling tomorrow night when DH gets off and sunday movies, dinner, and who nows, no kids in house all weekend. :)

Thanks trgirl! Sorry to hear about your coworker. It's tough to muster cheer for a situation like that! One girl I know is pregnant, no job, and doesn't even know who the dad is 100% (between a couple of guys)..and yet she is SO thrilled. You want to be happy for her since she's happy about it, and you want to hope it will change her for the better..but the doubts are so loud!

Mrs_T - very close dates indeed! We were August 6. :) As for celebrating as I said, we're going to Texas. The first leg of the trip is actually a conference, but that's more for networking so it's fun..then we extended a few days after the conference to celebrate. We're going to a nice dinner and getting massages and just generally enjoying a few days off from the world. :)

An early happy anniversary to you too! Your plans sound lovely! I hope your wish comes true. :winkwink:

Thanks trgirl! Sorry to hear about your coworker. It's tough to muster cheer for a situation like that! One girl I know is pregnant, no job, and doesn't even know who the dad is 100% (between a couple of guys)..and yet she is SO thrilled. You want to be happy for her since she's happy about it, and you want to hope it will change her for the better..but the doubts are so loud!

Mrs_T - very close dates indeed! We were August 6. :) As for celebrating as I said, we're going to Texas. The first leg of the trip is actually a conference, but that's more for networking so it's fun..then we extended a few days after the conference to celebrate. We're going to a nice dinner and getting massages and just generally enjoying a few days off from the world. :)

An early happy anniversary to you too! Your plans sound lovely! I hope your wish comes true. :winkwink:

happy anniversary you two..Ms.T and Babyb54

i'm currently in my tww officially now but i am sure as sure can be i OV'd early O__O so, i will be waiting till next week to check on all this funny business that's been going on :haha:

Good Luck Pichi, FX for you..:thumbup:

Hope the horoscope is right, wish you the best of luck..:winkwink:

Hope it is a sign..FX

TRGirl - I understand how you feel, my step sister is the same been with her partner 2 months and expecting their first baby any day. It is so hard to keep a smile on your face, but you have to be happy for them even though deep down we are as jelous as hell...:hugs:

Hearing all you guys talking about the TWW and testing makes me a little nervous for when I'm TTC - I'm SO impatient I know the TWW and any BFNs are going to finish me off every month!!! So glad I'll have all you lovely ladies to talk to!

I knew I was impatient to begin with, but TTC is going to do me in, lol. I don't know what I'll do if we don't get pregnant in the first couple months.. no way could I handle this waiting game for longer than that!! :dohh:

I know, I can't even begin to imagine how I'd be if it took six months or more!!

As you can see from my siggy, the next time we ttc will be month 6, it does suck. I just want to be preggo already.

Hi everyone!

Sorry about the bfn Shabutie and babynewbie. I'm sure that's so frustrating.

I'm feeling for everyone in the 2ww. Time will tell. ;)

I had a great birthday. I got a job at a school 5 minutes from my house teaching 4th grade!:happydance: In a few weeks I'll be extremely busy with it all; hopefully I'll survive.:haha:

Happy belated birthday!

Our anniversary is the 7th of august as well! It will be our 3rd wedding anniversary!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->