Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Hearing all you guys talking about the TWW and testing makes me a little nervous for when I'm TTC - I'm SO impatient I know the TWW and any BFNs are going to finish me off every month!!! So glad I'll have all you lovely ladies to talk to!

I knew I was impatient to begin with, but TTC is going to do me in, lol. I don't know what I'll do if we don't get pregnant in the first couple months.. no way could I handle this waiting game for longer than that!! :dohh:

Hearing all you guys talking about the TWW and testing makes me a little nervous for when I'm TTC - I'm SO impatient I know the TWW and any BFNs are going to finish me off every month!!! So glad I'll have all you lovely ladies to talk to!

I knew I was impatient to begin with, but TTC is going to do me in, lol. I don't know what I'll do if we don't get pregnant in the first couple months.. no way could I handle this waiting game for longer than that!! :dohh:

I know, I can't even begin to imagine how I'd be if it took six months or more!!

Happy Birthday Mousey :cake:

Sorry to read of all the BFN

Yesterday I started spotting & AF arrived in full swing today :happydance:

xxx

babayb54 AF due 8th aug....but the past couple of months its been arriving 2 days early so could be the 6th...im v. rarely late though....

I'm so so so broody today, I'm forcing myself to not POAS because it's only CD17 and I'm only 7dpo. I swear I'm going nuts. I knitted for a while (the baby blanket!) and I even treated myself to some makeup online, but nothing I do is taking my mind off of anything!!

just ordered :pizza:for lunch then gotta do :laundry::dishes: and the some homework:comp: fun fun maybe a nap somewhere in there.

Cool! I did a little laundry today too. Well just the folding and putting away part.

i just chuck it in a basket and take care of it if and when i need to. lol

I just did some online shopping at Victoria's Secret - I had a gift card from my bridal shower that I never used last year, bought some mascara and bronzer.

I agree, this waiting stuff feels like forever!! I'm not even officially TTC yet but I'm so broody!

DH and I have been having more conversations, and we are 100% officially TTC next month!
:yipee: It's getting close!!!
Happy Birthday Mousey :cake:

Sorry to read of all the BFN

Yesterday I started spotting & AF arrived in full swing today :happydance:

xxx
Same here with AF...

I posted a bit about AF, my upcoming HSG, and DH's SA results (came in the mail) in my journal. :)

I'm not a huge fan of any of it but I try to catch up a bit on my days off.

Do you guys like my new siggies??

HK - I voted no. :) I think that's a super cute name and I haven't found it to be too common! Though, personally, if you loved a name before it got popular then who cares if it did? And for that matter, really.. if you love a name that is popular, who cares? It's special to you and that's all that matters... disregard what other people are doing!

Anywho. I got home from work and satisfied my newfound POAS addiction. :rofl: Another +opk so my surge is still going! IMO this is GREAT - more time to catch the eggy!!

HK, I voted! Maybe it's just in my country, but I've never met or heard of anyone who's called Abigail or Abby. Love both! And love the idea that it connects with your mom.

Well, just popped in to say good luck for everyone who's trying, everyone who's waiting for AF, everyone who's waiting for ovulation, everyone who's in the 2WW, and those still WTT!

I'm in the 2WW and it SUCKS. Big time. I forgot how awful it is. I'm symptom spotting even though I'm barely 3DPO!! How pathetic is that! :dohh: :blush: I'm pretty sure it's impossible to feel anything yet, since implantation couldn't even have happened yet. Sigh. :wacko:

Soo, if we did the deed 2 days before my +opk (in the morning), yesterday afternoon (~3p.. day of +opk), and again this morning... would it be totally silly to try to talk my DH into another round this evening? :rofl: Or should I just wait until tomorrow? For those of you that are trying and using opks, how do you time it?

It stinks a little.. we wasted all of our energy too early in my cycle. By the time my +opk came we were starting to slack... :rofl: So now I'm (probably irrationally) nervous that our timing is off!

BlueHadeda - FX for you!!! :dust: I hope your 2ww goes SPEEDING by and ends with a :BFP:!! I'm gearing up to join you in 2ww and I just know it's going to drive me :wacko: so I sympathize!

I'm so bad that I was reading amazon reviews today about the pregnancy tests I bought and saw that some girls had gotten the faintest of faint bfp's on 9dpo.. so you just know I'm going to cave and start testing then. haha!

You might as well try Babyb, isn't the egg viable for 24-48 hours?

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->