Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Morning girls :wave: .... so I woke up early, so have time to catch up on here! :happydance:

AF still isnt here but I got another :bfn: this morning :( So im now 2 weeks late... think I will try, and emphasis on try, to not POAS for a good few days, getting me down so much now, but I do have other things to keep me positive, so thats good!

Yeah Mouse_Chicky... wedding is 36 days away!!! And I can start saying its next month!!!!! Also 36days till me and OH have been together 5 years! I will deffo post some piccy's for you all to have a look at!

Have a good Monday everyone... it's another nice and sunny day here! Perfect for drying nappies on the line! :haha:

:kiss:

CheerCoach thanks for the links :thumbup:

Shabutie looks like were still waiting! No AF here either still :( What CD are you on now?

Yeah Mouse_Chicky... wedding is 36 days away!!! And I can start saying its next month!!!!! Also 36days till me and OH have been together 5 years! I will deffo post some piccy's for you all to have a look at!

:dance: :wedding: :wohoo:

The countdown is on!

CheerCoach thanks for the links :thumbup:

Shabutie looks like were still waiting! No AF here either still :( What CD are you on now?

What are CD? Conception dates? if so, no idea. :haha: Oo looking promising for you too then, how late are you?

CD = Cycle Day, so how many days since your last AF. Today is day 51 for me! But keep getting :bfn:

My implant completely messed me up though, had it removed 4 weeks ago now, stiiiillll waiting.... :coffee:

Ah thanks... 44 days.

I havent had any contraceptive inside my body for almost 2 years now...

I hope yours come soon then. I have heard that you can get pregnant straight after having the implant removed... :change:

So yet another highway has crumbled in Mtl, this time at least no one was hurt. But it is the highway I take to work everyday... so I am going to buy a bus pass. Still have a pounding headache and this is not making it better!

Hope everyone else is having a good day, sure doesn't look like mine is starting well. I was hoping to take a quick little nap, but since it takes me twice as long by bus to get to work than by car that won't be happening!

I'm not sure if it would work for you ladies who just came off the implants...but after I had my m/c in june 09 my cycle hadn't returned for 3 months so my doc put me on progesterone for 4 days...night of day 4 I got my AF. Perhaps you can ask if that may work for you?

I'm around just pootling around on Facebook and drinking beer :D Trying to ignore the period pains and backache and watch 2012! Gonna watch Armageddon after which we love, can't beat a good disaster movie!

Hey Gibbo, drinking a beer is the best way to enjoy AF, I think. And Mouse, I wish it were because I were DTD but I was work :haha:

Morning girls :wave: .... so I woke up early, so have time to catch up on here! :happydance:

AF still isnt here but I got another :bfn: this morning :( So im now 2 weeks late... think I will try, and emphasis on try, to not POAS for a good few days, getting me down so much now, but I do have other things to keep me positive, so thats good!

Have a good Monday everyone... it's another nice and sunny day here! Perfect for drying nappies on the line! :haha:

:kiss:

Where the heck is AF hiding?? I hope it's cuz a BFP is on the way and your body is building up HCG. Are you usually late?

CD = Cycle Day, so how many days since your last AF. Today is day 51 for me! But keep getting :bfn:

Honestly I hadn't known what CD stood for, thanks for saying lol!!

So yet another highway has crumbled in Mtl, this time at least no one was hurt. But it is the highway I take to work everyday... so I am going to buy a bus pass. Still have a pounding headache and this is not making it better!

Hope everyone else is having a good day, sure doesn't look like mine is starting well. I was hoping to take a quick little nap, but since it takes me twice as long by bus to get to work than by car that won't be happening!

Yikes! Glad no one got hurt. Big inconvenience for you though!

Thanks HM. It is pretty scary, we had a small bridge collapse in 2006 that killed 5 ppl, so this was a reminder of that but on a larger scale. If it had been a weekday, easily 100 ppl could've been killed. And this is my tax dollars at work!

I spent today in utter pain, not sure what. Thought maybe it was my appendix, but I really don't know. It seems better now, but not totally gone. This is my first AF in 3 months so it could just be more painful than previously... I dunno. I'm gonna see how I feel in the morning to decide if I go to work or not.

And I would really like to be busy DTD, but we have houseguests until Aug 21st... so... doubt I'll be getting a :bfp: this cycle....

Sorry I've been absent girls! Out of town this week. I'm having fun but is it awful that I'm kind of excited for the week to be over so that I can get home and POAS? :dohh:

Trying to distract myself from those thoughts.. don't want to wish away my vacay! :)

Hope everyone is doing well. :flower:

Thanks HM. It is pretty scary, we had a small bridge collapse in 2006 that killed 5 ppl, so this was a reminder of that but on a larger scale. If it had been a weekday, easily 100 ppl could've been killed. And this is my tax dollars at work!

I spent today in utter pain, not sure what. Thought maybe it was my appendix, but I really don't know. It seems better now, but not totally gone. This is my first AF in 3 months so it could just be more painful than previously... I dunno. I'm gonna see how I feel in the morning to decide if I go to work or not.

And I would really like to be busy DTD, but we have houseguests until Aug 21st... so... doubt I'll be getting a :bfp: this cycle....

Oh I hope it's just cramping and not your appendix! :hugs: I say you just get a little inventive to get in the :sex: :rofl: :rofl:

Sure is quiet . . .everyone too busy :sex: surely. :haha:

wish that is why I've been away. Still on vacation, just relaxing, but I'm ready to go home and get this move on the road - or should I say flight. Ready to be in England already, for multiple reasons, number one being able to be with DH (which also means being able to resume ttc).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->