Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Sure is quiet . . .everyone too busy :sex: surely. :haha:

No sadly not! I was in an awful mood last night and didnt want to come in here and dampen everyones mood! Im ok now though :)

Thanks HM. It is pretty scary, we had a small bridge collapse in 2006 that killed 5 ppl, so this was a reminder of that but on a larger scale. If it had been a weekday, easily 100 ppl could've been killed. And this is my tax dollars at work!

I spent today in utter pain, not sure what. Thought maybe it was my appendix, but I really don't know. It seems better now, but not totally gone. This is my first AF in 3 months so it could just be more painful than previously... I dunno. I'm gonna see how I feel in the morning to decide if I go to work or not.

And I would really like to be busy DTD, but we have houseguests until Aug 21st... so... doubt I'll be getting a :bfp: this cycle....

Hope you feel better soon hun :hugs: If it gets worse see a doctor just in case! x

Sorry I've been absent girls! Out of town this week. I'm having fun but is it awful that I'm kind of excited for the week to be over so that I can get home and POAS? :dohh:

Trying to distract myself from those thoughts.. don't want to wish away my vacay! :)

Hope everyone is doing well. :flower:

wish that is why I've been away. Still on vacation, just relaxing, but I'm ready to go home and get this move on the road - or should I say flight. Ready to be in England already, for multiple reasons, number one being able to be with DH (which also means being able to resume ttc).

Enjoy the rest of your time away ladies :flower:

HK... never normally late...well that I know of. I dont usual track it, but I did note down when it was last month. If it is late i'd say its only by a day.

:flower:

MORNING :wave:

Morning Shabutie :)

A FRER arrived in my post this morning, dont know whether to 'waste' it or not or keep it for a while. I know im not pregnant but my POAS addiction is so hard to control!! :haha:
Do.Not.Pee.On.Stick....Do.Not.Pee.On.Stick....Do.Not.Pee.On.Stick....Do.Not.Pee.On.Stick...

I am trying to be patient and not test for a few days, I didnt test this morning, very good of meIf I can i'll try and wait till next monday, making me 3 weeks late if AF doesnt arrive.

I did wonder if it was stress making AF a no show, but I really havent been that stressed, compared to past months, where I had a period...

wish that is why I've been away. Still on vacation, just relaxing, but I'm ready to go home and get this move on the road - or should I say flight. Ready to be in England already, for multiple reasons, number one being able to be with DH (which also means being able to resume ttc).

Good luck with the move and the transition.... and the ttc. :winkwink:

Morning Shabutie :)

A FRER arrived in my post this morning, dont know whether to 'waste' it or not or keep it for a while. I know im not pregnant but my POAS addiction is so hard to control!! :haha:
Do.Not.Pee.On.Stick....Do.Not.Pee.On.Stick....Do.Not.Pee.On.Stick....Do.Not.Pee.On.Stick...

oh... I can't control it either.... but I'm pretty good about only testing once a day... that's my compromise. :)

I am trying to be patient and not test for a few days, I didnt test this morning, very good of meIf I can i'll try and wait till next monday, making me 3 weeks late if AF doesnt arrive.

I did wonder if it was stress making AF a no show, but I really havent been that stressed, compared to past months, where I had a period...

It is interesting how sometimes we don't feel or think that we are stressed but we are, and our bodies are adjusting to it without us realizing... but I'm hoping it is a :bfp: for you!

Morning ladies! Feeling better than yesterday, but still discomfort I would say more than pain. I will probably go to work, I just wish I knew why I was feeling so crappy!

AF only lasted 2 days, usually it lasts 4, but who knows anymore and now 1st cycle with no bcp... here we go! :)

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock: less than 3 weeks on my TTC ticker!!! :yipee: :wohoo: :happydance:

Found a link to share today... Click Here!!! I know most of us use Fertility Friend but I came across this ovulation calculator last night and thought it was neat. It predicts fertile days based on LMP. :thumbup: I thought it might be a good general guide and I like that it shows several months with approximate due dates based on a :bfp: for that month.

I'm around just pootling around on Facebook and drinking beer :D Trying to ignore the period pains and backache and watch 2012! Gonna watch Armageddon after which we love, can't beat a good disaster movie!
Have fun relaxing; maybe it'll make af woes leave faster.
Hey Gibbo, drinking a beer is the best way to enjoy AF, I think. And Mouse, I wish it were because I were DTD but I was work :haha:
Boo. Work. I'll be there in a few weeks and probably drop off the face of the bnb planet for a while. :haha:
im here ..... waiting to ovulate and waiting for AF
Waiting . . . waiting. . . . is the hardest part. :hugs:

Sorry I've been absent girls! Out of town this week. I'm having fun but is it awful that I'm kind of excited for the week to be over so that I can get home and POAS? :dohh:

Trying to distract myself from those thoughts.. don't want to wish away my vacay! :)

Hope everyone is doing well. :flower:
Enjoy your time off. That stick will be waiting for you.:winkwink:
Moving is so exciting. Enjoy your vaca!
Morning ladies! Feeling better than yesterday, but still discomfort I would say more than pain. I will probably go to work, I just wish I knew why I was feeling so crappy!

AF only lasted 2 days, usually it lasts 4, but who knows anymore and now 1st cycle with no bcp... here we go! :)

I'm glad your feeling better. Hopefully it was just af kicking your butt and not something more serious.

Gibbo, i'm blaming you! I keep looking on the pregnancy test section, and seeing all the lovely positives! :haha:

Got the HV out tomorrow for just a check up on how we are all doing!

So whats everyone got planned for this evening?

Last night I kept dreaming I was taking pregnancy tests and getting positives. It felt so real, except the tests were extremely complicated and members of my family kept popping in the bathroom. :rofl: Just for fun, I took a test this morning. A resounding negative of course, but I think my subconscious is gearing up for baby making. In a couple of hours, I go for my yearly. I hope my gyno doesn't try to convince me to wait. :(

Stuck at work and pmsing not a good combo!! Soooo glad I have a mini vacation next wk.

Got some serious back ache today :( been waiting for Mr Gibbo to give me a massage since last night :growlmad: bloody men!

Hi there everyone! It's quite fun, reading through the pages I missed. Everyone's throughts are on TTC'ing, ovulation, bding, etc. I hope that will mean alot of BFP's for August!!

I'm not feeling too well here. I'm symptom spotting like mad! I'm a bit queasy, but that's almost normal for me with my reflux disease. I'm cramping, but that could be a bladder infection. I'm deadtired and feels like if I close my eyes I'll fall asleep immediately. And it's not even 9pm yet! But I could be anaemic, which would explain that. I'm only 8DPO, so I'm sure all of this means nothing. But gosh, I can't help feeling just a little bit hopeful! :dohh: I'm gonna try to wait at least until Thursday before testing, though I doubt if the tests I have will be that sensitive. I guess best is to wait and see if AF will arrive on Monday, and if not, test on Tuesday. :shrug:

Sweetpea- got a bfn yesterday

Gibbo- hope u get a massage soon!

BH- hope you're feeling better!

Hello Ladies *Waves*

Thought I woulds say hello :blush:

I'm Katie 24, married to Sean 25 in November 2010.

I have just secured my job after being at risk of redundancy, so now we are got on TTC!!!

No idea where my cycles are at, having been on contraception since 2003 my body is slightly confused now lol!!

My last injection was in Feb '11 but at last count think my last cycle was 54 days!!!

Just BDing a lot/all the time, waiting for AF so I can try and figure out OV, just enjoying DTD in the meantime ;)

Quite alot of info there, didn't want to post without a propper introduction :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->