Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

i just got my opk's finally...:happydance::happydance::happydance: i took a test and its a almost positive its pretty close to the same color as the cover line.. getting excited... i think the epro pills are helping too. so i gues hubby and will be :sex: alot this week!!

i just got my opk's finally...:happydance::happydance::happydance: i took a test and its a almost positive its pretty close to the same color as the cover line.. getting excited... i think the epro pills are helping too. so i gues hubby and will be :sex: alot this week!!

YAAAY! GL and happy BDing!!

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock: less than 3 weeks on my TTC ticker!!! :yipee: :wohoo: :happydance:

Found a link to share today... Click Here!!! I know most of us use Fertility Friend but I came across this ovulation calculator last night and thought it was neat. It predicts fertile days based on LMP. :thumbup: I thought it might be a good general guide and I like that it shows several months with approximate due dates based on a :bfp: for that month.

Not sure if it has been mentioned before or not...but another good site is www.yourdays.com

There is a section so that you can make notes throughout the entire cycle. It helped me while TTC Mackenzie and I am able to look back at those notes still...makes it nice to have those notes while symptom spotting :)

Forgot to add that it gives you Green days...starts out a light green and darkens up on your O day, also uses the Shettles method I believe.

yep and i diffidently have the EWCM very excitted i love that EPRO..

Hello Ladies *Waves*

Thought I woulds say hello :blush:

I'm Katie 24, married to Sean 25 in November 2010.

I have just secured my job after being at risk of redundancy, so now we are got on TTC!!!

No idea where my cycles are at, having been on contraception since 2003 my body is slightly confused now lol!!

My last injection was in Feb '11 but at last count think my last cycle was 54 days!!!

Just BDing a lot/all the time, waiting for AF so I can try and figure out OV, just enjoying DTD in the meantime ;)

Quite alot of info there, didn't want to post without a propper introduction :happydance:

:flower: Welcome! :dust:

:shrug: I missed something I think... what are epro pills? :dust:

Evening Primrose Oil :) helps produce fertile CM but only take up til Ov

Hi there everyone! It's quite fun, reading through the pages I missed. Everyone's throughts are on TTC'ing, ovulation, bding, etc. I hope that will mean alot of BFP's for August!!

I'm not feeling too well here. I'm symptom spotting like mad! I'm a bit queasy, but that's almost normal for me with my reflux disease. I'm cramping, but that could be a bladder infection. I'm deadtired and feels like if I close my eyes I'll fall asleep immediately. And it's not even 9pm yet! But I could be anaemic, which would explain that. I'm only 8DPO, so I'm sure all of this means nothing. But gosh, I can't help feeling just a little bit hopeful! :dohh: I'm gonna try to wait at least until Thursday before testing, though I doubt if the tests I have will be that sensitive. I guess best is to wait and see if AF will arrive on Monday, and if not, test on Tuesday. :shrug:

Fingers crossed for you :flower:

Lots of :dust: your way

So I have a question for you ladies. It's a bit embarressing! :blush: You'd think after 3 kids and being 37 I'd know the answer to this one! Anyway, here goes.

If conception took place, and the mommy bd during the two week wait, could this interfere with implantation taking place? My logic tells me no, because much less pregnancies would ensue, but still. Can't all those "contractions" of the uterus cause the fertilised egg to dislodge? :shrug:

Hiii ecobear! :wave:

Sweetpea yay for your positive line! :happydance: :sex: :sex: :spermy: :spermy:

Sorry BlueHadeda i dont think i know the answer to that one :wacko:

:bfn: on FRER this morning. I have zero will power when it comes to POAS :dohh:

Sorry babynewbie! Still no AF though right? :dust:

Bluehadeda, sorry I have no idea...

Welcome Ecobear!

I am really tired this morning, but otherwise feeling a lot better. I think it was just AF kicking my butt, and now it is over. yay!

And I received my hpts yesterday! I almost wanted to pee on one just for fun..... but I've been too lazy.... gosh I'm tired and it is only Wednesday!!!

Hope everyone is having a good day!

Ooh ooh ooh!! Possibly tmi...

Got a tiny tiny browny/red tinge when i wipe! :dance:

Never thought id be so excited about that! :haha: Think shes finally on her way! :witch: I hope sooooo!

Ooh ooh ooh!! Possibly tmi...

Got a tiny tiny browny/red tinge when i wipe! :dance:

Never thought id be so excited about that! :haha: Think shes finally on her way! :witch: I hope sooooo!

Fingers crossed babynewbie :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"