Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

I'm back from the local fair. Pretty cold outside, you wouldn't think that it still is summertime...

well I'm getting kinda nervous.. 7dpo :)

I'm back from the local fair. Pretty cold outside, you wouldn't think that it still is summertime...

well I'm getting kinda nervous.. 7dpo :)

When do you plan on testing? Fx'd for a BFP :)

MM-Love the acorns, sooo cute :)

Mouse_Chicky...you too

Bentlee, what part of Germany are you from? My oldest daughter did a foreign exchange last year. She visited Stuttgart, Munich, Berlin and Frankfurt. My middle daughter may be going next year...I told her she had to decide between London (she got invited to march in the New Year's Day Parade) or Germany. So, we'll see.

I'm from the north. Close to Hamburg, but we are probably moving south to Hannover in October. Let me know if you need any information for your daughter. I would be happy to help.

I'm kinda hoping that we'll be able to afford an AuPair from the States once our LO will be born. I want to give something back since I was able to be one in the States.

Okay, I've been nauseous all day. Isn't 3DPO way too early? I hope my mind is creating symptoms--no fun.

Okay, I've been nauseous all day. Isn't 3DPO way too early? I hope my mind is creating symptoms--no fun.

My Mom said she knew right away back when she was pregnant with me :winkwink: Are you sure with your date of ov? Or could it have been earlier?

I think . . . I started opk last week and got a dark line Thursday (not as dark as the test line) but since then it's gotten lighter. Btw, I love the heart in your siggy Bentlee. :)

Hey girls! TMI... I got the slightest pink when I went to the restroom today so definetely on track for AF to start tomorrow. :yipee: Anyone else CD 1 tomorrow? Or close?

Hello first TTC cycle!!! :wohoo: :happydance: :yipee:

I should start AF soon, either Sept 4 or 5.... A few days off but close!

I should start AF soon, either Sept 4 or 5.... A few days off but close!

Awesome! I have no idea when I will ovulate. I'll be taking Femara to bring on ovulation and I've read that for a lot of people it can make it earlier than CD 14. I'll probably start OPK's shortly after AF ending.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

CD1 should be on the 30th for me if my cycle is consistent. But we'll probably be O ing and ready to test at way differnt times because my last 2 cycles have been 37 days.

We are more NTNP this month anyway. I say that now... Just wait until next week when my POAS addiction gets the better of me and I can't resist the OPKs under my sink anymore. :haha:

TMI, but I just threw up, so I'm thinking the nausea was probably maybe food poisoning, although I still feel queezy. But who knows.

:dust: Autumn Ladies!

Mouse_chicky hope you feel better! That isn't fun!

We spent the day cooped up thanks to hurricane Irene... it isn't hitting us too bad, but crazy rain and winds, so we stayed inside and cooked all day. My dad is stranded in NYC until it blows over. still no sign of af... another test tomorrow, we'll see!

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

Ooooh I hope it's cuz you're PG Mouse!

We were cooped up due to the hurricane too, ended up not being too terrible. Going stir crazy though!!

You East Coast girls keep safe! They keep saying on the news out here that it's just a matter of how bad the flooding might get. I hope you girls are on high ground!!

Mouse, I hope it's a :baby: and not :sick:. FX'd!!! :)

I'm from the north. Close to Hamburg, but we are probably moving south to Hannover in October. Let me know if you need any information for your daughter. I would be happy to help.

I'm kinda hoping that we'll be able to afford an AuPair from the States once our LO will be born. I want to give something back since I was able to be one in the States.

Ah, thank you :) If she goes it'll be w/her school. It's the same program my oldest daughter did last year. They have a gymnasium that they exchange with. They stayed at a few hostels when they weren't w/their host family in Stuttgart. I think she's going to do the London trip though (both run aout $5000...I told her she'd have to chose as $10,000 within 6 months just isn't in our financial plan lol). My husband is German and we want to take all the kids when this TTC baby is about 3 or 4.

That's terrific that you were able to do that, I know it is quite popular to hire AuPair's here. I never had one but both of my neighbors did...one was German the other was Danish.

I read once that there are chemicals that are created (not hcg) when fertilization occurs...some women have reactions some don't...so maybe it's that? Any which way...I hope it leads to a :bfp: I'll have to try to find that article...it said something about nausea, back pain and something else that can occur...I'll try to find it to share w/everyone.

Hey girls! TMI... I got the slightest pink when I went to the restroom today so definetely on track for AF to start tomorrow. :yipee: Anyone else CD 1 tomorrow? Or close?

Hello first TTC cycle!!! :wohoo: :happydance: :yipee:

Yay :) hope it only takes the first cycle to get your :bfp:

TrGirl & HM...hope you are both stayin safe and dry.

So...I started this quilting project...DOH...and I have no experience whatsoever...anyone know anything about quilting? I have a few questions...I've been looking online but sites tend to leave out important details...like is Pellon 906F heat activated or glue/sew on? I feel my project is doomed before it's begun. Actually, I've spent close to 5 hours cutting 12x12 and 6x6 squares. I have 36 of the big ones and 70+ of the small ones. I'm determined to drive myself :wacko:

Keep safe east coasters.

I hope you get to feeling better mouse_chicky and get your BFP!

Two huge papers due tomorrow by 11:59PM, neither of which I've started writing, just done my research so far. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel for these classes, I'm so close I can feel it. I'm going to have a lot more free time come tuesday! Then just a final (which should be easy) and a project (which will be some work, but not a whole lot). Yay :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->