Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Morning girls! Hope everyone's having a good day so far!

It was my bday yesterday - had a really nice family orientated day and it got me thinking that hopefully on my next bday we'll have an extra member of the family around (either in my belly or possibly in my arms)!!! Such a lovely thought :cloud9: hope my dreams come true!

I've now got 5 more malaria pills to take then 2 weeks of no drugs before we will NTNP until my next full cycle starts (end of Sept) when we'll officially start TTC...cannot wait!!! :happydance:

Morning girls! Hope everyone's having a good day so far!

It was my bday yesterday - had a really nice family orientated day and it got me thinking that hopefully on my next bday we'll have an extra member of the family around (either in my belly or possibly in my arms)!!! Such a lovely thought :cloud9: hope my dreams come true!

I've now got 5 more malaria pills to take then 2 weeks of no drugs before we will NTNP until my next full cycle starts (end of Sept) when we'll officially start TTC...cannot wait!!! :happydance:

Happy Late Birthday! Glad to hear you had a nice time! 2 weeks is no time at all it'll come by really soon :happydance:

I've started a ttc journal if anyone wants to have a look :flower: hope everyone is enjoying their weekend

Cheercoach, sorry to hear about your loss! lots of :dust: for this cycle!

I don't chart or temp or opks, cuz I don't know how and worry that I would get obsessive about it, so we're dtd as often as possible and seeing what happens!

Happy Birthday Mrs_T! Hope you had a wonderful day, and lots of happiness for the year to come!

As for me.... still bfn, but no af yet... we'll see!

ok here is my fall wreath i said i was making....https://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv60/april04281983/293562_1740097162225_1832561192_1109618_1287048_n.jpg

Hi,
I'm Bentlee and I'll be starting ttc in November. May I join your group here?

:flower:

Welcome Bentlee!

Happy belated birthday Mrs T!

Cute wreath Sweetpea!

Welcome :flower: to all the new girls!

Cheercoach: :hugs: so sorry for your loss.

Projects are looking great ladies! I wish I had time to join in but I know I'll be too busy with school! :( So please post pics and keep me updated on your lovely projects!!! :happydance:

Happy weekend everyone!!! Off to clean the apartment. :)

Welcome Bentlee!

It's good to hear from you Cheercoach! I really hope this is your month. I'm in the TWW too.

Happy birthday Mrs. T!

I took a opk this morning and it was a little darker than yesterday, so now I'm confused. I thought I oed 2 days ago. I'm going to take one again this afternoon, the time of day I took ther others this week.

Happy Saturday!!!

Welcome, Bentlee!!

Cheercoach, :hugs: for you. FX'd for this cycle!! :dust:

And happy belated birthday Mrs T! :cake:

So I'm 5dpo today and while I know we still used condoms this last cycle, we DTD 2dpo with nothing!! That's the closest to ov we've ever DTD w/o a condom. I know the chance of having caught is like .000000000001%, but I still want to POAS. I'm such an addict. :dohh: It doesn't help that I have VIP FF and the pregnancy monitor tells me what my EDD would be every cycle if I happend to fall pregnant.

And OMGWTFcrazyneighbors why do you INSIST on vacuuming every other day??? You don't even have pets!! What exactly are you vacuuming up every other day?? And must you ram your vacuum into the wall repeatedly? You know they make an attachment for that... :growlmad:

Is anyone trying to sway for a certain gender? DH and I have already agreed that if our first is a girl, then we're only going to have one. But if our first is a boy, then we'll have two. We just feel like a boy would be trouble as an only child. :haha: I'm pretty set on only having one, so I'd like to try to sway for a girl. I found this: Girl Diet, which is perfect since I need to go food shopping tomorrow and I can pick up a few things on that list that I don't normally buy, like greek yogurt and cranberry juice.

What do you think, girls? I'd really love a daughter, I'm the only girl in my generation and I'd really like to extend the line of girls in my family. DH has always said he likes the idea of a daddy's princess. :cloud9:

:hugs: cheer coach - patience for your tww

Happy Birthday Mrs T! :happydance: You'll be ttc soon!

Welcome to Autum Acorns ladies!

Is anyone trying to sway for a certain gender? DH and I have already agreed that if our first is a girl, then we're only going to have one. But if our first is a boy, then we'll have two. We just feel like a boy would be trouble as an only child. :haha: I'm pretty set on only having one, so I'd like to try to sway for a girl. I've read here and there that you should eat foods like greek yogurt and drink cranberry juice up until ov to help concieve a girl, but tbh I've never really looked into it. :shrug: I really want a daughter, as I'm the only girl in my generation and would like to keep the line of girls going in my family. DH only has one (half) sister, and he's always said he loves the idea of a daddy's princess. :cloud9:

ETA This site has some good info. https://www.getting-pregnant.com/baby-girl.html

Welcome Bentlee!

We want 2 minimum so it doesn't matter which gender comes first, but I do hope I get both in the end, cuz all boys or all girls might make me a little crazy.

I'd really like one of each so might read up on it for no. 2. Apparently the male sperm are the fast swimmers and to conceive a boy you need to DTD more often, whereas female sperm r slower but last longer so think ur meant to DTD just before OV for a girl. Think that's right?! there was something about it on that inside the human body programme on conception.

I want a girl too! I come from a huge family of girls and know how to deal with them :haha: if we had a boy, we would def try again but I would like 2 girls... :blush:
Oh, and I frogged my project. It hurt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->