Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

I want a girl too! I come from a huge family of girls and know how to deal with them :haha: if we had a boy, we would def try again but I would like 2 girls... :blush:
Oh, and I frogged my project. It hurt!

Awww... :hugs: I just posted a video on the Rav group board for the first row of the washcloths... I hope it's helpful and not just a hot mess. :haha:

Well, that was very nearly right.:-just reread my book it says ...
For a female baby, make love up to 2 or 3 days before ov as only the female sperm survive this long. FOr a male baby, make love on the day of or just after, ovas the faster male sperm will reach the egg before the female sperm.
For a female baby, make love fairly frequently, as this lowers the proportion of male sperm in the semen. for a male baby make love less often, as this will increase the proport4on of male sperm.

HOpe that helps!

Well, that was very nearly right.:-just reread my book it says ...
For a female baby, make love up to 2 or 3 days before ov as only the female sperm survive this long. FOr a male baby, make love on the day of or just after, ovas the faster male sperm will reach the egg before the female sperm.
For a female baby, make love fairly frequently, as this lowers the proportion of male sperm in the semen. for a male baby make love less often, as this will increase the proport4on of male sperm.

HOpe that helps!

That helps a lot, thanks!! I thought I'd read that somewhere too, but it being in your book makes it more reliable. Good news for us, though - we DTD almost every other day as it is!! :happydance:

Well, gl with it! I'm sending u lots of girly baby dust :dust:

I just posted some pics in my journal. I finally got the dressers done! I posted pics of the dressers and pics of my new car! :) Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

DH and I have decided to go to dinner and a movie this evening. We're going to see Cowboys & Aliens.

Okay, I think I'm going out of my mind. My TWW is only just starting and I can't stand it!

Mouse Chicky come play Sims with me on Facebook, it'll distract you :haha:

I want atleast one of each, DH only wants 2 babies, but I want 3 or 4. We have decided 1 will be too few because we'd spoil it like crazy and we want them to have siblings. Our plan is to have 2 and then decide if our family is complete as 4 or if we should grow a bit more.
I don't really care which gender we have first.

i made another purse its in my journal. im in the waiting to ovulate stage now lol. gonna be alot of crafting goin on i think.
how is every one doing i feel so out of the loop lol.
mousechickey i hope this is your month hun and HK too
Hk have you tested yet or still waiting ?

Morning girls! Hope everyone's having a good day so far!

It was my bday yesterday - had a really nice family orientated day and it got me thinking that hopefully on my next bday we'll have an extra member of the family around (either in my belly or possibly in my arms)!!! Such a lovely thought :cloud9: hope my dreams come true!

I've now got 5 more malaria pills to take then 2 weeks of no drugs before we will NTNP until my next full cycle starts (end of Sept) when we'll officially start TTC...cannot wait!!! :happydance:
Happy Birthday, hope it was a great one :)

ok here is my fall wreath i said i was making....https://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv60/april04281983/293562_1740097162225_1832561192_1109618_1287048_n.jpg

Very beautiful...you're very talented and creative.

Hi,
I'm Bentlee and I'll be starting ttc in November. May I join your group here?

:flower:
:hi: welcome Bentlee

:hugs: cheer coach - patience for your tww

Happy Birthday Mrs T! :happydance: You'll be ttc soon!

Welcome to Autum Acorns ladies!

Thank you...lol I am so not patient...I'd poas now if I thought I'd see 2 lines...but I'm gonna wait. Ha, I say that now...

Is anyone trying to sway for a certain gender? DH and I have already agreed that if our first is a girl, then we're only going to have one. But if our first is a boy, then we'll have two. We just feel like a boy would be trouble as an only child. :haha: I'm pretty set on only having one, so I'd like to try to sway for a girl. I've read here and there that you should eat foods like greek yogurt and drink cranberry juice up until ov to help concieve a girl, but tbh I've never really looked into it. :shrug: I really want a daughter, as I'm the only girl in my generation and would like to keep the line of girls going in my family. DH only has one (half) sister, and he's always said he loves the idea of a daddy's princess. :cloud9:

ETA This site has some good info. https://www.getting-pregnant.com/baby-girl.html

We're hoping for a boy, but would be happy with another girl. We have 2 teenagers and a 4 month old...all girls. Hubby's family has no one to carry on the family name. He's great w/his girls but I know he wants a son. We dtd the day before and the day of O this cycle...after reading a bit about gender conception. Not gonna lie, little girls are so terrific but teenage girls :nope:, I am joking...I love the girls but they sure can test my patience.

Okay, I think I'm going out of my mind. My TWW is only just starting and I can't stand it!

I'm right there with you...when are you planning on testing?

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. I started a t-shirt quilt tonight after going through the boxes in my garage. YIKES, I had no idea I had saved that much stuff. Looks like it's gonna be a super sized quilt. One of my daughters is helping me with it, I think it'll be perty kewl when it's done. We have shirts from all 7 years of cheer together (them as cheerleaders, me as coach) plus an entire host of other t-shirts. I decided to add in some of Mackenzie's clothes that she's outgrown and added in some of hubby's shirts too so it'll be a family quilt. I'm hoping it'll keep me busy during this TWW.

Welcome Bentlee!

It's good to hear from you Cheercoach! I really hope this is your month. I'm in the TWW too.

Me, too. Period "should" be here on Sep 1st.

Is anyone trying to sway for a certain gender?

My DB would really like to have a girl, I don't care which gender. A boy would be cool, because of the name we've chosen, but a girl would be perfect, too.

whowasit? said:
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. I started a t-shirt quilt tonight after going through the boxes in my garage. YIKES, I had no idea I had saved that much stuff. Looks like it's gonna be a super sized quilt. One of my daughters is helping me with it, I think it'll be perty kewl when it's done. We have shirts from all 7 years of cheer together (them as cheerleaders, me as coach) plus an entire host of other t-shirts. I decided to add in some of Mackenzie's clothes that she's outgrown and added in some of hubby's shirts too so it'll be a family quilt. I'm hoping it'll keep me busy during this TWW.

wow, what a wonderful idea! I love it! Can't wait for some pic once it's ready.

Hi,

Welcome to Autumn Acorns :flower:

I know the feeling! I hope it passes by fast for you, good luck hun :hugs:

CD 1. Owie!
:hugs: just think, Ov' is around the corner!

MM - I reallyyyyyyy want a girl, I wouldn't be depressed if its a boy but I really want a girl, its very likely we'll only have two and I've always wanted a daughter so I'm little bit nervous, I feel really guilty for wanting a girl and I know its 50/50 but I can't help it :blush::blush:

AF left yesterday so from tonight onwards its :sex: every other night :haha:

CD 1. Owie!

:hugs: I'm not far behind you! Next month, is our month!

Hi,

Welcome to Autumn Acorns :flower:

I know the feeling! I hope it passes by fast for you, good luck hun :hugs:

CD 1. Owie!
:hugs: just think, Ov' is around the corner!

MM - I reallyyyyyyy want a girl, I wouldn't be depressed if its a boy but I really want a girl, its very likely we'll only have two and I've always wanted a daughter so I'm little bit nervous, I feel really guilty for wanting a girl and I know its 50/50 but I can't help it :blush::blush:

AF left yesterday so from tonight onwards its :sex: every other night :haha:

I've always wanted a little piece of me running around out there, too. :cloud9: I'd be just as happy with a boy, don't get me wrong. I just don't get all gooey about the little boy stuff as I do the little girl stuff. :blush:

Me and OH would love to have a girl next, so we would have one of each, perfect :cloud9: But my little man is so amazing id love another cheeky chappy, can imagine the two of them being a little double act getting up to mischief :haha:

Thanks everyone! It's good to feel I'm not alone.

Mouse Chicky come play Sims with me on Facebook, it'll distract you :haha:
I might do that. :haha: I've been thinking about it, but the regular Sims sucks me in, so I was afraid facebook would be 10 times worse.

I'm right there with you...when are you planning on testing?

Countdown to pregnancy tells me to wait until Sept 9th or 10th, but there's no way. So I'm shooting for 11dpo, which would be Sept 5th, I think. Good luck to you too!

Found a new crafty type blog/site, I'm in love again!
Craft Gossip.com!

Look what I found at the craft store today:

https://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa451/LittleSpoon8/Private/026.jpg

How freaking cute is that???

Ms Gibbo im right behind ya im on cd6 so i will be testing Sept. 23rd i so hope this is our month. my last two were conceived in late September early October so thats my fertile time frame at least it seems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->