• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Either, I was just letting everyone know if you didn't know already! There is also one for Nov., Dec., Jan., called Winter Wonderful... I regularly visit both because I have a feeling we'll start in October, but continue into the winter!

Well ladies...what do wanna do...keep our group or go to another one??? Its up to y'all...bc as I said before I want ur opinions

Also another thing I need halls opinion on...I wanna play a superlative game...like where we vote who " most likely to faint when they get a BFP" and different things like that...then we can get blinkies made for what we won!!!! Does that sound like something u may wanna do???

I honestly don't know... it might be nice to have our small little group here, more intimate. The big group would be nice too for different reasons - more support & experiences. I don't know...

Well ladies...what do wanna do...keep our group or go to another one??? Its up to y'all...bc as I said before I want ur opinions

Also another thing I need halls opinion on...I wanna play a superlative game...like where we vote who " most likely to faint when they get a BFP" and different things like that...then we can get blinkies made for what we won!!!! Does that sound like something u may wanna do???

I don't think there's anything wrong with having two groups out there so i think we should just keep this one going personally. But i'm ok with switching too if that's what y'all wanna do! :flower:

That sounds fun sky, i would definitely join in if you decided to do something like that.

Yeah maybe we should just make our own group... since we are getting to know each other from the beginning and stuff...

And the most likely stuff sounds fun!

well i believe I speak for both Kelly and I when I say that we would love for people to stay and there can be two groups... but we have already made some plans for games and evrything soooo idk lol like i said its up to u ladies!!

well i believe I speak for both Kelly and I when I say that we would love for people to stay and there can be two groups... but we have already made some plans for games and evrything soooo idk lol like i said its up to u ladies!!

Hmm.. maybe when you start the games you have planned they can be for everyone who's TTC in the fall? If anyone else asks why we made our own group we can just explain we didn't know there was already a group made when we started talking about it.

Keep our own little group please! :D

I think we have all bonded well, and if we want more, then we can venture onto the other one, but i'm happy just us guys.

Yea I like the idea of games! :thumbup:

:flower:

just so yall know my daughter crawled for first time today!!!!!! eek im so excited and so sad!!!!

did u look at the top of the page and see...we got moved lol yeaaaa that means we successfully made a recognizable group lol

Oh my God! I go to work and bnb blows up!:happydance: This is fabulous. I love the idea of our own group, and all of the names are cute! (I'll pm Kelly my vote, lol.)

Hi guys, can I join you??? Just found the thread. I was guna be TTC around 20th August, but may have to wait til 22nd Sept :)cry:) due to taking malaria tablets for my holiday in August. But...both still count as Autumn/Fall -Yay:yipee:

Aww the 22nd of sept is my daughters 1st bday!!!:happydance::sad2:

Perfect Pumpkins
Precious Pumpkins
Proud Pumpkins
Anxious Acorns
Amazing Acorns
Pumpkin Harvests
Autumn Stars
Autumn Angels
Fall Fantasies

To go along w/ this list, I would like to add:
Autumn Harvest
Harvest Moon
Harvest Moon Mamas
Preggo Pumpkins

Should we add any other names, guys?

just so yall know my daughter crawled for first time today!!!!!! eek im so excited and so sad!!!!

Ooo that is so exciting! I cant wait for Amara to start getting mobile (although everyone says I dont, as you have to keep your eyes on them ALL the time, lol)

Funny that we got moved when we arent TTC yet. :wacko:

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"