• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Hi guys, can I join you??? Just found the thread. I was guna be TTC around 20th August, but may have to wait til 22nd Sept :)cry:) due to taking malaria tablets for my holiday in August. But...both still count as Autumn/Fall -Yay:yipee:

Aww the 22nd of sept is my daughters 1st bday!!!:happydance::sad2:

Ahh 16 days after I marry, I bet that year has gone SO fast. My Amara is 5 months soon, and I cant believe where the time has gone!

:flower:

Ok Im starting to get some things lost in the posts lol sooo ladies...if u wanna be part of the facebook group we are creating....it will be completely private...meaning no one u know will be able to see that ur ttc...the name will even be something random and unrelated if yall want....open to suggestions for a random name for ou *Secret Garden* facebook group!!!

Hi guys, can I join you??? Just found the thread. I was guna be TTC around 20th August, but may have to wait til 22nd Sept :)cry:) due to taking malaria tablets for my holiday in August. But...both still count as Autumn/Fall -Yay:yipee:

Aww the 22nd of sept is my daughters 1st bday!!!:happydance::sad2:

Ahh 16 days after I marry, I bet that year has gone SO fast. My Amara is 5 months soon, and I cant believe where the time has gone!

Isnt it beautiful and soooo scary all at the same time!!!!

I quite like Secret Garden Hideout

Seems so mysterious, and only we can get on it :haha:

I like Secret Garden Hangout, so cute! Even though you can make it so only group members can see the name, it would still be nice to have it disguised a bit. I tend to log on my moms computer and sometimes it doesn't log me off. :haha:

just so yall know my daughter crawled for first time today!!!!!! eek im so excited and so sad!!!!

That is exciting. My MIL said my lo rolled over in her crib while I was at work.:cry: I don't believe it. I'm convinced she grabbed onto something for help---surely she's saving the real thing for mommy.:haha:

Ok Im starting to get some things lost in the posts lol sooo ladies...if u wanna be part of the facebook group we are creating....it will be completely private...meaning no one u know will be able to see that ur ttc...the name will even be something random and unrelated if yall want....open to suggestions for a random name for ou *Secret Garden* facebook group!!!

I like this idea since I don't want anyone to know I'm thinking about another one yet.:thumbup:

just so yall know my daughter crawled for first time today!!!!!! eek im so excited and so sad!!!!

That is exciting. My MIL said my lo rolled over in her crib while I was at work.:cry: I don't believe it. I'm convinced she grabbed onto something for help---surely she's saving the real thing for mommy.:haha:

Awww! I'm sure she will have plenty of performances for you! :thumbup:

Kelly will get random messages with numbers in and think WTF, strange WTT buddies I have! :haha:

Of course bc she wouldnt do that to mama!!!

Ok ladies...gotta put baby to bed....ill be back to check at some point maybe tonight...lol maybe not but if nothin else...ill see u tomorrow!!!!

OKie Dokie, I am heading off to bed too. It is 1.35am.

Shall chat with you all tomorrow, we might even have a definative name by then too!

Night Y'all!

xXx

I'm off to bed soon too (even though it's only 8:40 pm here! LOL)

Hugs!! :hugs:

Those that already have children ~ How long did it take you to concieve (if thats not too nosy :blush:)

I conceived on my 3rd cycle after coming off the pill. (I'd been on it since I was 14.) DH and I were so shocked. We though it'd take a while since I have endometriosis. The little squirt caught us off guard. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->