Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Wow, Red that is amazing!

Congrats Momma, hope your doctor is right!

Had the sweep done but he wasn't very optimistic about labor soon so we shall see I guess.

Really hope he comes soon for you Momma :hugs:

Well not good news for me. Got the call last Thursday from our FS and all our embryos came back abnormal, so have to do another cycle :cry: Booked in for egg collection on the 16th Feb :)

So sorry to hear that:( I hate that you have to wait that long.
Well I thought he was coming last night but after 7hrs things let up. Headed to my doctor appt now and hoping he says it's soon.

Went to the doctor today and he did a second more aggressive sweep which put me in so much pain I was in tears but has since went away. I'm so done with hurting and being miserable! I just want my baby in my arms but I feel like it's never going to happen.

Well today is my due date and still no baby lol. I have been trying everything but he is just not ready to come out yet. I think he heard all his brothers and may be a little scared lol.

So I went for my doctor appt yesterday at 40+4 weeks and was ready to talk about going ahead and scheduling a repeat csection since he said two weeks ago he would not induce. Well as he walked in the room he said I would not be pregnant past Monday one way or the other which took me by surprise. He was completely shocked to even see me today since he was sure I would have the baby by now especially after two sweeps. He did another sweep and said he thinks I will be in labor soon but if not then I'm to go into the hospital Monday at 6am to start on a low dose pitocin drip. He said he didn't like to induce with a VBAC but I'm at 3cm and 70% effaced and he thinks my cervix is very favorable for the induction. I have been completely miserable for over a week with false labor and barely any sleep so I did welcome this news. I will be 41+2 at time of induction if I don't go into labor before then so I feel satisfied that I have given my body enough time. I'm just so ready to have my baby and start feeling better. Hoping and praying that I do go into labor on my own though so I can have the best chance possible for my VBAC. Maybe knowing that I will have this baby by Monday will help me to relax some and my body kick into gear.

image.jpg
Was induced and he arrived 12/8 at 3:26pm weighing 6lbs 15ozs and 21 inches. We are home now and doing well:)

We are doing great! It has been a huge adjustment having a newborn with three other kids though. I'm trying my best to exclusively breastfeed which is very time consuming and has made it difficult to go anywhere right now but I know it will get easier so I'm trying not to give up. Hope you and little man are doing well!

We are well :)

I couldn't imagine how hard it is to EBF and have 3 other kids running around. It was hard enough for me with just trying to get Lincoln to attach right, let along run around after more :haha:

I'm sure you are doing a fantastic job of feeding him :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->