Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

That's great! So glad your pregnancy is almost done. :)

On my end Andrew is almost 2 and the twins just hit 6 months! Crazy how fast it goes. :)

Aww your boys are so handsome! It does go by fast! My twins just turned 4 last month:(. So hard to believe.

Love your profile pic Momma :) Wow only 9 weeks to go how exciting :dance:

Lincoln is 14 months now and into everything :)

Thank you I'm getting super excited and so are the boys. They keep asking when he's coming out haha. Hoping to keep him in the full time although I've been measuring small and I have to have an ultrasound done if no change by next appt. I think he's fine though, I just seem to have small babies.

Wow 14 months! Is he walking yet?

Hope he keeps cooking a bit longer for you :) Lincoln was only 6lbs, I think some of us just have small bubs :) I'm sure he is very happy in there! Keep us updates about how you are going xx

Yep walking, running you name it :haha: He started walking when he was 9months :)

Hope he keeps cooking a bit longer for you :) Lincoln was only 6lbs, I think some of us just have small bubs :) I'm sure he is very happy in there! Keep us updates about how you are going xx

Yep walking, running you name it :haha: He started walking when he was 9months :)

Sounds like he's keeping you very busy:)

Yep sure is :)

At the moment he is getting over Croup so I have missed so much sleep over the last week :haha:

Yep sure is :)

At the moment he is getting over Croup so I have missed so much sleep over the last week :haha:

Aww the croup is the worse. My little ones get it several times during the winter and we usually end up in the ER once or twice for breathing treatments and steroids. Hope he's feeling better and back running around:)

Oh no poor bubba :( We were lucky and got to it quick and we have just finished almost 2 weeks of antibiotics :)

Oh no poor bubba :( We were lucky and got to it quick and we have just finished almost 2 weeks of antibiotics :)

Glad he's feeling better and hopefully doesn't come down with it again. All mine have been sick already, it's just that awful time of the year.

Aww poor darlings, this time of the year is horrible for colds :(

How are you feeling? xx

Yes it is but I'm hoping they won't be so sick this time around especially with me having a new baby to care for as well. I'm finally getting over a cold that I've had for over two weeks. It really took all the energy I had out of me. Other than that I'm feeling pretty great and getting very excited and nervous to meet the new little guy lol.

I remember having a cold when I was pregnant, nothing fun about that!! Hope it goes and stays away :)

I bet you are excited and nervous :) Did you have the other boys natural or CS? xx

I'm feeling much better thank you. I'm getting so excited! We went over the weekend and bought the rest of the stuff we needed for the little guy. I had my first natural but the twins had to be taken by csection at 36 weeks. As of now everything looks great for me to have a VBAC. I really hope it stays like that too because I do not want to have another csection.

Good luck with your vbac!! I ended up having a vbac myself. Hugs!!

Glad to hear you are feeling better :)

How exciting you are getting so close now :dance: I know you'll get your vbac!! :thumbup: xx

Thanks ladies I hope it all works out. Getting really excited to meet him. My poor belly feels like it's ready to pop haha. I dont know how I made it with the twins or how woman do it with three or more in there! Glad I still have a few weeks though since so much has went wrong this week with the home and van. Hopefully next week will be better!

I'm still pregnant haha. Really ready to have this baby but I know he needs to stay I'm a little longer. Been having a lot of lower back pain and since yesterday I've been having menstrual type cramps. Just getting very uncomfortable and on edge about every little pain wondering if this is it lol. How are you doing???

Sounds like things are moving in there :dance: I had a scan on Friday and I have 19 follicles atm, having another scan tomorrow morning :) I am going well, might be having egg collection on Wednesday instead of Friday as I am over responding and think I may not make it to Friday :) Feeling very achy and full in my overies though :dance:

That's wonderful! I don't know much about that stuff but it sounds like all good things:).

I just had my doctor appt and updated him on how I've been feeling. He checked the position of the baby and said he had dropped and is super low in my pelvis (which if you're not a first time mom then that usually happens when labor is right around the corner) and said he would be shocked if I was still pregnant in a week or so. If I'm still pregnant by my next appt on the 20th he is going to sweep my membranes and said I should go into labor soon after! I'm so excited and freaking out a little that I could be holding my baby by the end of next week!!!

Well my egg collection went well I got 11 eggs and 10 were mature. Overnight all 10 have fertilised and next update will be Saturday :)

That's fantastic news Momma, hope he makes an appearance soon :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->