Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

image.jpg
My healthy active baby measuring 9w6d! Heartbeat 176bpm. We all got to see it moving its arms and legs! Boys were so excited to see the baby! I couldn't be happier:cloud9:

Aww gorgeous little bubba :cloud9:

The boys must have been so excited :) Can't wait to find out what your having :dance:

I can't wait to find out either! All the ph strips I have taken though say boy but maybe I'll be in that 7% that it's wrong for haha. I have a boys name picked out that I love so I'm good either way...although a girl would be awesome:)

How are you going Momma? xx

I'm doing really good thank you! Started feeling the baby move a few days ago:). Less then 3 weeks till I get to go have a 3D/4D ultrasound and find out the gender hopefully! How are all you doing?

So great to hear everything is going well :) Can't wait to find out!! Got everything crossed for a :pink::pink::pink: for you xx

We are well. Lincoln is starting to walk, took his first steps at 9months 3weeks and 5days old :)

Glad you guys are doing good! How awesome that your little one is starting to walk:). Just 3 days until my ultrasound. Hoping to fill the house with pink but will be happy with a healthy baby!

Got my fingers crossed for your pink bundle! X

Yes I'm back acorns :) I've been back and forth on if we should ttc baby 2 but we have talked A LOT and this our first month properly ttc! I'm so excited! !

Eeek good luck ttc kitty!

Glad your little acorn is well momma.

Great job Lincoln!

Good luck kitty! So exciting!

:happydance:

Can't wait to hear the results from your ultrasound momma!

Just wanted to check in and see how all the wonderful momma's are doing:). Just 9 weeks left for me!

That's great! So glad your pregnancy is almost done. :)

On my end Andrew is almost 2 and the twins just hit 6 months! Crazy how fast it goes. :)

Love your profile pic Momma :) Wow only 9 weeks to go how exciting :dance:

Lincoln is 14 months now and into everything :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->