Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Next up are......

Most stylish WTTer –

Most likely to get the first BFP -

Most likely to conceive on honeymoon

butttttt we taking a small break lol ***skybluheaven jumps outa the way as everyone throws something at her****

OOo I wonder who we all voted for first BFP... i cant even remember who I voted for :rofl:

Hello to all! I'm hoping I can join here as I will be TTC starting the last week of August. I'm also in the Planting Pumpkin Seeds group but the days are all the same so I thought I'd join here too :) To introduce myself...

Name Ashley
Age 23 (24 in Sept)
How long together? will be married for 5 in October
Children? this will be our first

Anyone else TTC around that date feel free to add me as a friend :)

Welcome!!!

Yeah, I have 2 nieces, and my sister pasted on all her baby clothes since she's done having kids. That helped out immensely. Well, I should get to bed. Tomorrow's the last day of school!

Hooray for the last day of school!!

I'm off for a fishy pedicure today haha

I had never heard of that in my entire life!! Did all those fish kinda skeeve you out? I think it'd make me feel weird!

Thankyou to all that have wished my Nan & Grandad well :hugs: Things are really tough, they have now both had strokes

Thinking of you & your family!

A question about ovulation...

I always get achy in my back when I'm ovulating, since I started paying attention to it it has always been on the left side. A couple of months of being off birth control I was taken off guard when I experienced the ovulation pain on my right side - the following month I had it on both sides. But it's been 3 or 4 cycles since then and the pain is always on the left side again.
What do you think? Am I ovulating from the ovary on which ever side I'm having pain? Identical and faternal twins run in my family, could I have ovulated from both ovaries that month? I'm sure many of you can't say for sure what it is, but I'm curious to hear your thoughts.
I've been meaning to do it for a while, but I want to get an OPK just to find out if I ovulate before, during, or after I get my regular backpain. I don't do any tracking of body temps or anything because I stress really easily, so I just keep a calander of AF dates, I don't currently track my ovulation pains (wish I had thought to a while back) but I will start tracking them next cycle. I don't want to stress about conceiving, though I subconsciously stress about everything, I had more then enough stress when we TTC back dec-april - I was in the emergency room during the holidays, I was working 50+ hours a week when I was a part time employee, I was taking 17 college credits, and we moved (not all at the same time, but most of them overlapped). I think tracking too much will be an overload for me.

Yes, I believe so. I've experienced pain, well more sort of a mild twinge, from the side I suspect is dropping the egg. After it had happened to me, I read up on it online and found out I'm not the only one either!

Google image wedding dresses and there is a hello kitty one... actually worn for a wedding in Japan...

I could not withstand the fishy pedicure, I'm so ticklisk, I have a hard enough time with a regular one...

When my OH proposed he motorboated my boobs, then asked.... way to get out some nervous energy?

:rofl:

WOW now THOSE are some hello kitty dresses! Those are like cinderella dresses! =)
Good morning everyone! I've got a long work day ahead of me but just wanted to drop in and say LOVE THE facebook page! It's so much easier to look through and keep up with! =) Also loving the email updates, so thanks hakuna for doing those!
I hope you lovely ladies have a great day!

You're welcome!! Sorry I dropped the ball a bit w/ adding you to the FB group, glad you reminded me!

Toad in the hole? :huh:

:rofl:

Its basically sausages in yorkshire pudding! :winkwink:

That just sounds wrong!! :haha:

toad in the hole is lush... cant beat a bit of gravy with it!! nom nom nom

Oooo congrats to everyone so far. I think I must go see who I voted for and see if any match up :)

Yeah ima tease..that's how I got Kyas father buuut I always follow through in the end....AND THAT'S HOW I GOT KYA!!! Lmao!!!

The snake for my hole is on vaccation :rofl:

You girls make me laugh!!

Vaccation???!!?!?!?!.... I'm starting to use American words here! :haha:

MOST STYLISH WTTER....

AND THE WINNER IS....

MACKMOMMA8!!!

This was a close call...only trailing by 1 vote each was Pixie23 & Skybluheaven!!!!

Shabutie, glad to hear your snake will be back from holidays in 45 days :winkwink:

Shabutie, glad to hear your snake will be back from holidays in 45 days :winkwink:

over 110 days without a sighting of my snake!!! Think my hole is starting to close up! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

(Sorry girls, couldnt help myself!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->