Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Google image wedding dresses and there is a hello kitty one... actually worn for a wedding in Japan...

I could not withstand the fishy pedicure, I'm so ticklisk, I have a hard enough time with a regular one...

When my OH proposed he motorboated my boobs, then asked.... way to get out some nervous energy?

Oh lord dont tell me there is a hello kitty wedding dress...ill have to get married just for that lol

haha i've seen that. there is also a hello kitty house ^___^ a hello kitty bed, hello kitty mobile, tv... the list is endless.

Hello kitty isn't originally from Japan though... japan loved it so much they kinda stole it haha. it's an English thing originally *nods* there's my geeky japan knowledge coming to surface now :haha:

on the subject of OV'ing i get cramps and i get 2 days of +opks. the day AVER the 2 +opks my temp dips then spikes meaning i've OV'd... i have my pregnancy chart still:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/pichi6

https://www.instablogsimages.com/images/2010/07/19/hello-kitty-wedding-gown_Ok6i4_22975.jpg
https://weddingbellsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/hello_kitty_wedding_dress1.jpg
https://weddingbellsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/hello_kitty_wedding_dress4.jpg
https://weddingbellsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/hello_kitty_bouquet1.jpg

for anyone that wanted to see hello kitty wedding dresses :D :haha:

i have a hello kitty tattoo as well :D i love it and i always get comments on that one, even though i have 9 others lol. i adore that bedding im hoping for a girl so i can give her the hello kitty obsession :happydance: but im sure we have enough hello kitty stuff in the house that it may well get passed on to a baby boy haha =D

I had some cramping pains the day before yesterday in my back and the front. bit weird as im still on the depo, had my last one on 1st may so there is still a while till its out of my system. im taking Agnus Castus though, so im hoping this means that its working and i will be back having AF and being regular pretty soon after the depo wears off :D *fingers crossed!*

xxx

WOW now THOSE are some hello kitty dresses! Those are like cinderella dresses! =)
Good morning everyone! I've got a long work day ahead of me but just wanted to drop in and say LOVE THE facebook page! It's so much easier to look through and keep up with! =) Also loving the email updates, so thanks hakuna for doing those!
I hope you lovely ladies have a great day!

Thanks for posting those pics Vaniilla, I was too tired last night to do it. The flowers are actually really pretty. Hello Kitty isn't that big here, I don't know anyone who likes it. But for a little girl I think it would be really cute.

Today is FRIDAY! I'm so excited this is my last full week of work. My OH is having his bachelor party tonight, which means I get the house to myself. :)

Have a great day ladies!

Afternoon all! :wave:

Wonder who will be WTT'er of the week will be! :coolio:

So im not getting weighed today, which might be a good thing as i've eaten so many naughty things, I so comfort eat :rofl:

Anyway, do you ladie shave any good plans for the weekend? I dont think I have any, if my carrier arrives I might go visit my friend who has just had his baby, but they live up on the second floor of a flat and its so awkward with the pushchair, maybe go to my mum's who knows, I guess it all depends on the weather too.

I worked out yesterday that Amara hasnt seen her dad for something like 74 days :sad2: about another 45 days and he will be home! :happydance:

:flower:

Im still working in Cali soooo prolly just spend tooo much time at william rast lol

i am just getting all my things ready for a night out tonight. 1950's style which i love. just trying to work out how to preven unsightly spillage from my underbust corset :S any ideas?

Were probably not doing much of anything. Still waiting for OH's first paycheck from the new job. They have been talking to him about working abroad though :) They mentioned they were desperate for people in Italy. Also have openings in Brazil and Sweden. OH can't apply yet as he has to finish his 90 day period first. But I think living abroad would be really amazing and a great opportunity for Athena. Not sure if we will though Athenas really close to the family and I am not sure if we would like not living near anyone we knew.

we probably wont be doing too much, well we haven't planned anything so far, I want to tidy up the garden and replant some flowers as the ones there from when we moved in have gone to a better place and look like weeds!

kellysaysu thats a great opportunity! I would love to live in Sweden, but your right it is difficult to live far from relatives :hugs:

Pixie I would say something like a spanx is great under corsets, I haven't worn one in a while and I doubt any of them would fit me lol

I have spanx pants but its the top part lol! It should be fine once the dress is on

Oo, jeleaous, Pichi! I love 1950s stuff.

I think it would be amazing, Kelly, if you got to go abroad.

My family is coming over tomorrow for a father's day celebration. DH isn't too happy, but he'll get a cute shirt with Kara's footprints on it out of the deal. What are you gals doing for father's day?

Also, I know there has been a lot of mention about do-overs either with pregnancies or with lo's early months. I know I would love to enjoy my next newborn more. I absolutely adore her, and we had an awesome bond, but I also had a wicked case of the baby blues. It lasted a long while. I probably should have considered medicine, but I was too stubborn. I wonder if there's any way I can prevent it next time. Of course, it may be less likely since I'll be more prepared and hopefully less overwhelmed. Is anyone else hoping to dodge the blues next time?

I didnt have baby blue...bc of the hard painful recovery bc of my complications I was depressed about not being able to be more of an active mom and sad bc I was having issues breastfeeding but never felt stressed bc of her...only bc of my complications. I had tried so hard to have her...so I was more than prepared in most ways...it was harder than I thought it would be and wasn't prepared for basically being a single parent bc of her fathers job

Will announce superlatives winners soon

What do u think u won??????

What do u hope u won????

I will be announcing each title one at a time over a span of time here and in secret garden and then we will post full list in newsletter.... trying to make it as dramatic as possible lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->