Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Vaniilla....everyone will win something...im gonna announce 2 of the higest nominated for each catagory as well

yes they are hello kitty tattoos i'm a little obsessed with HK. i have hello kitty EVERYTHING practically :blush: if you look at my ankle it's nintendo :p

I remember once (ages ago) you posted a thread about looking for 'hello kitty' border...I tried to help :flower: Did you ever get any? :shrug:

Looking forward to reading all the results from the superlatives game :happydance: Thanks Skybluheaven

Also, did anyone read my idea about annoncing the winner of WTT'er of the week & posting some of the comments made about them :shrug: I think it would be lovely to read why others have voted for you :hugs:

Im getting a lovely indian meal tonite :munch: Yum yum!

I'm really exited to see the results :happydance:

I've made toad in the hole for dinner so I'm off to get it out of the oven :haha:

Toad in the Hole ~ A typically British meal!

Attachments

• toad in the hole.jpg
    toad in the hole.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 5
Looking forward to reading all the results from the superlatives game :happydance: Thanks Skybluheaven

Also, did anyone read my idea about annoncing the winner of WTT'er of the week & posting some of the comments made about them :shrug: I think it would be lovely to read why others have voted for you :hugs:

This is what I was doing originally when we first started but it got lost along the way

This is what I was doing originally when we first started but it got lost along the way

I can pick it up again this week :winkwink:

MOST LIKELY TO FAINT WHEN THEY GET A BFP...

AND THE WINNER IS.....

BLUEHADEDA!!!!

The 2 other highest nominated ladies (in no particular order that is) for this title was KELLYC75 & PIXIE23!!!!!

If you guys want me to include reasons why you voted for a particular person, you have to actually tell me specifics. If reasons aren't given, then I won't be listing them because they won't be there. :winkwink:

If you guys want me to include reasons why you voted for a particular person, you have to actually tell me specifics. If reasons aren't given, then I won't be listing them because they won't be there. :winkwink:

i know this is why it got lost along the way lol:dohh:

MOST CREATIVE WTTER...

AND THE WINNER IS....

SHABUTIE!!!!

Coming in a close second was Hakunamatata&Skybluheaven!!!!

MOST MYSTERIOUS WTTER....

AND THE WINNER IS....

LOVEPURPLE!!

Who wasnt even playing lol but somehow got the write in vote!!!!

Coming in a close second was Bluehadeda & Stacy_Ann!!!

MOST ADDICTED TO POSTING...

AND THE WINNER IS....

HAKUNAMATATA!!!

This was pretty much a landslide lol but the next highest votes went to Shabutie & Vaniilla!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->