Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

and it's amazing.. as soon as you clean.. things magically get dirty again! Bummer huh

haha, isn't it always the way . . .my Pekingese tried to help me mop by biting and growling at the head

I am heading to bed, so tired... only to discover there is a cat in heat outside my window... yay!

Just wanted to share, hope everyone esle is sleeping wonderfully or nicely waking up depending on the time zone! :)

I have to say I don't miss cleaning the house while im on this trip...but cloth diapering is a lil more difficult when out of town!!! The room were staying in has small stacked washer and dryer...like big enough to do 3 or so changes of clothes lol but it handles a days worth of diapers...I brought 2 days worth of diapers (contours and covers) I brought contours bc they don't have snaps or velcro so they can be dried on medium heat or even high which makes being out of town a bit easier...and our bummis and thirsties covers we brough are almost dry when we get them out of washer...so I've just been leaving them out over night and they are dry by morning...so we've got 16 contours and 5 covers with us.

Soooo that's the only household type thing I gotta do while im out here...and they def just get dirty after u clean them lol

Im glad everyone enjoyed superlatives

Lovepurple...think of if like mysteriously intriguing!!!!

Good Morning :wave:

MOST LIKELY TO FAINT WHEN THEY GET A BFP...

AND THE WINNER IS.....

BLUEHADEDA!!!!

The 2 other highest nominated ladies (in no particular order that is) for this title was KELLYC75 & PIXIE23!!!!!

Thanks Girls for making me 2nd place ~ I will most definately faint! :dohh: Having waited 10 years & 7 years between having each child....A close age gap is sooooo different for me! :winkwink:

MOST LIKELY TO CONCEIVE A FUTURE TATTOO ARTIST...

AND THE WINNER IS....

KELLYC75!!!

Second goes to Shabutie!!!!

......:huh: Me!?

I really thought skybluheaven would take this crown, with her OH being a tatoo artist :winkwink:

What a fun game!! Thanks skybluheaven for all the work you put into this.:hugs:

WSS^ Thankyou to Skybluheaven, you made so much effort, was fun :happydance:

MOST MYSTERIOUS WTTER....

AND THE WINNER IS....

LOVEPURPLE!!

Who wasnt even playing lol but somehow got the write in vote!!!!

Coming in a close second was Bluehadeda & Stacy_Ann!!!

haha! This literally made me LOL when I got the email from the fb page at work about this one! I must be doing something EXTRA mysterious to get a write in on this one! Thanks for the votes ladies :)

I wonder if you were voted most mysterious because you dont have an avatar picture or any tickers :shrug:

Either way, Congrats :happydance: & Congrats to all other winners :thumbup:

Good morning ladies! Today is a great day, I am picking up all the alochol and some other stuff for the wedding, then going to beerfest, then going to the Rihanna concert and then my daddy arrives which means this is really real! I am really getting married in a week!
:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Good morning ladies! Today is a great day, I am picking up all the alochol and some other stuff for the wedding, then going to beerfest, then going to the Rihanna concert and then my daddy arrives which means this is really real! I am really getting married in a week!

Awww :cloud9: Have a great day today ~ Sounds exciting
:happydance:

This week's WTT'er of the Week is Mackmomma8!!

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/hakunamatata2012/congratulations.gif

We love you because you're funny and witty, and you just add a certain something to our group!
As one member said, you are just a lovely person!

:happydance: Congrats Mackmomma8 :happydance: Well deserved :happydance:

& thanks to hakunamatata for posting the extra information of why they make WTT'er of the week :thumbup:

& thanks to hakunamatata for posting the extra information of why they make WTT'er of the week :thumbup:

Not a problem, and again, the vast majority of the votes have not included reasons why you picked the person... so please include your reasons if you want me to mention them.

Not a problem, and again, the vast majority of the votes have not included reasons why you picked the person... so please include your reasons if you want me to mention them.

The first few weeks I always included why I have voted for the particular person ~ But when it wasnt getting mentioned, I thought I wouldnt bother anymore.....

But now you are making a point of mentioning it, I will ~ For sure :hugs:

I'm not saying you specifically. I'm saying in general, people are not listing reasons. So if people in general include reasons, then I will include the reasons.

I'm not saying you specifically. I'm saying in general, people are not listing reasons. So if people in general include reasons, then I will include the reasons.

I knew what you meant hun :hugs: Just thought I would mention that I will now send my reasons along with my vote :winkwink: Hope everyone else does now too :thumbup:

Wow! I didn't realize your wedding was so close. I remember the week before mine 3 lovely years ago; I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off. So much fun. Try to remember every detail as it'll be over in a flash. :hugs:

Wow! I didn't realize your wedding was so close. I remember the week before mine 3 lovely years ago; I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off. So much fun. Try to remember every detail as it'll be over in a flash. :hugs:

It is over so quickly!! I remember telling DH that we should slow down and enjoy it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->