Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

I needed to think more outside the box for the first one, was thinking some sort of light like sunshine or fire :haha:

I never would have guessed chalkboard!! Good job ladies :)

ah, I read the third one wrong, that's what I get for skimming:haha: 2 out of 3 ain't bad

I did terrible.. because I came up with no answers whatsoever. For the bucket one I was thinking air or helium or something haha! Blonde moment!

Sooooo I am getting ready for bed, but watching videos on youtube about cloth diapering and looking up the different types/brands. The bumgenius ones say to clean with the actual bumgenius detergent. Do any of you all use that brand and do you specifically clean with that detergent only? I figure other baby cleaner would be fine, but just wants others thoughts and experiences.

ps. man this group is a busy bunch! So hard to keep up with all the games and voting and posts! Definitely NOT complaining! We've just got a great group here and I gotta try harder to stay on top of things! LOL :thumbup:

I know what you mean, LovePurple. I just happened to be online close to when HK posted the riddles. Got to be quick!

Kara was on my lap today watching the computer, so I decided to look for some interactive baby websites. She really liked this one where you move the mouse and make designs, left-click to change colors.
https://www.jacksonpollock.org/

ps. man this group is a busy bunch! So hard to keep up with all the games and voting and posts! Definitely NOT complaining! We've just got a great group here and I gotta try harder to stay on top of things! LOL :thumbup:

I can't keep up either haha! I end up lurking a lot because I can't seem to get in the groove of the convo. :dohh:

I did terrible.. because I came up with no answers whatsoever. For the bucket one I was thinking air or helium or something haha! Blonde moment!

Sooooo I am getting ready for bed, but watching videos on youtube about cloth diapering and looking up the different types/brands. The bumgenius ones say to clean with the actual bumgenius detergent. Do any of you all use that brand and do you specifically clean with that detergent only? I figure other baby cleaner would be fine, but just wants others thoughts and experiences.

Amara has a few Bum Genius, and I just use normal non biological washing powder, and so far so good. you only need a tiny amount anyway. Her main nappies are Bum Genius Flip's Check them out, they are fab! :thumbup:

:flower:

I can't keep up either haha! I end up lurking a lot because I can't seem to get in the groove of the convo. :dohh:

I get on here for a bit every day and I feel the same way. There are usually 10-20 new pages! It's always nice to have a new topic though :)

Ooo yay I won! Haha. I didn't even notice they were posted in here just thought they were emailed. The chalkboard one was easy for me it was a really common riddle my teachers gave in High School. I actually had the most trouble with the second. I felt a little stupid afterwords lol. But I had it right just way to late lol.

haha! I sucked at the riddles too, I've never been good at them. It's a good thing the answers were already posted by the time I got on because I would've kept stewing with no success.

Something to think about with cloth diapers is how they close. I did a lot of research on diapers a year ago and the bumgenius had velcro closures. One of my friends has a lot of them, but they aren't doing her much good now that the baby can undo the velcro, but she loved them when her daughter was a newborn. Something interesting to consider when choosing your cloth diapers.

Congrats to those that got the riddles correct

I would never have got them ~ :dohh:
:thumbup:

sorry I've not been around I've been clearing out the garden :flower:

iHeartbaby#1 like the other ladies said I'm sure he won't mind that you didn't go to his grave, I can't visit my grandads graves every year but I light a candle for them, its the thought that counts, I'm sure he'll know your thinking about him :hugs:

I wasn't very good with the riddles but oh got 2/3 right!

AF is really screwing me around atm! anyone have any experience with this? Its been going like this : CD31 pink spotting CD 32 light spotting CD33 light spotting but heavier than days before CD 34 light spotting CD35 nothing so far, what the hell is going on!!!!!

iHeartbaby#1 I'm so sorry you're having such a rough month. Your feelings are totally understandable, but as KellyC75 said, don't feel like you've let your dad down by not visiting! I'm sure he was there with you that day anyhow. Anyways, thinking of you and hope you feel brighter soon! :hugs:

On a totally different, more selfish note.... I want to :wohoo: a bit. DH said earlier this week that by next weekend he promised to give me a 110% answer as to whether or not we can start TTC on our anniversary trip in August. I've tried really hard not to poke for an answer before then, but I caved today :blush: and asked which way he was leaning. GUESS WHAT! He said he didn't want to be held to it yet, but was "mostly thinking yes" !! :cloud9: Our ticker would be down to 1 month, 3 weeks!! :happydance: :happydance:

Trying really hard not to get my hopes toooo high, but... just between us girls, it's not working.... ;)

thats great news :happydance: hopefully your oh will agree to moving it forward :D where are you going for your trip? :flower:

Thanks Shabutie for the info! That helps a lot! =)
And Pixie, I've heard/read that too! But now bumgenius has the snap closure, so that would be my pick.

and glad to see I'm not the only one who gets lost in the conversations sometime =)

It happens to me all the time! I log on in the morning and there's 3/4 pages to read so I read them and when I come back an hour later there's 7/8! Sometimes I don't read them all especially if I'm on my phone :shrug:

Iheartbaby: Thinking of you, it isn't easy but I'm sure he can feel that you are thinking of him wherever you are. :hugs:

Baby54: Good luck fingers crossed for you! :)

The riddles, for the second one I kept thinking if was a faucet, which would work for all of them except a bed, and I just figured well I'm not a plumber maybe some part of a faucet is called the bed too.... :)

And so yesterday was soooo crazy! I did not stop all day, so much so that at one point I walked into a door because there was a dog toy blocking it and so now I have a bump ON my face!!!! It hurts! And I ended up leaving the Rihanna concert like 10 minutes early because my dad was waiting outside of my house, so I rushed home and by then everyone was so tired we just went to bed.

My OH made it back safe from his bachelor party, they took him white water rafting, (thankfully the bungee jumping was removed).

Hope everyone has a great Sunday! We have our last dance lesson today, hopefully we look ok cuz right now I think we look awful... :)

Hey ladies! Off to work in a few minutes. My training schedule is over so instead of Sat./Sun. off, I have Thurs./Sat. off now. I really wish I could have gotten a full weekend off after just working 5 days, but the good thing is I work from today until Wed. and I get Thurs. off, so at least it's only a 4 day stretch ahead. Anyhoo, just wanted to check in and say good morning, hope everyone has a great day!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->