Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

On another note, I'm going to whine. :haha: My ac is not working, and it's in the 80s. We changed the filter and made sure it wasn't frozen, but no dice. I guess DH will call the service guy Monday. In the meantime, are there any undercover repair women out there?:rofl:

Bummer!! Hope it's not too hot!!

DH and I are going on a date today. I think we are going bowling or to a movie and out to dinner.

Talk to you ladies later! :hugs:

Hey ladies, I haven't been feeling too hot lately and kinda depressed but just wanted to drop in and say hi.

Congrats MackMomma8 on WTTer of the week, you deserve it!! :hugs: Sorry Hakunamatata, i know i've been slacking on the votes lately :blush: I think i'm just going to start getting them in to you a bit early because weekends are usually hectic for me.

iheartbaby#1, sorry you're not feeling well. Pm me if you need to talk. Thinking of you.:hugs:

iheartbaby#1, sorry you're not feeling well. Pm me if you need to talk. Thinking of you.:hugs:

Aww thanks hun, that means a lot! :hugs:

June is just a really hard month for me in general. My dad's birthday, fathers day, and the day he died is all in June so i tend to get a bit upset this time of year.

His birthday was the 9th and i had to go in for surgery that day so i feel like i've let him down... it's the first time i haven't visited his grave for his birthday :(

Aww ~ Iheartbaby#1 :hugs: Dont feel bad for not visiting your Dads grave, im sure he would totally understand & would have been watching over you :hugs:

I can totally understand why June is a tough month for you :hugs: Thinking of you

Big huge hugs!!!

DH lost his dad on May 1 so that's a hard time for him too.

:hugs:

Thanks for the newsletter HK, fab as always... :thumbup:

Congrats MM8 SO glad you wont it this week! :happydance:

iHeartbaby#1, you certainly havent let your dad down, it wasnt your fault you couldnt make if for that day, and he will understand that. I lost my dad in february (21 years ago) and his birthday is in May so they are hard ones for me, especially now I have Amara :hugs:

iHeartbaby#1 I'm so sorry you're having such a rough month. Your feelings are totally understandable, but as KellyC75 said, don't feel like you've let your dad down by not visiting! I'm sure he was there with you that day anyhow. Anyways, thinking of you and hope you feel brighter soon! :hugs:

On a totally different, more selfish note.... I want to :wohoo: a bit. DH said earlier this week that by next weekend he promised to give me a 110% answer as to whether or not we can start TTC on our anniversary trip in August. I've tried really hard not to poke for an answer before then, but I caved today :blush: and asked which way he was leaning. GUESS WHAT! He said he didn't want to be held to it yet, but was "mostly thinking yes" !! :cloud9: Our ticker would be down to 1 month, 3 weeks!! :happydance: :happydance:

Trying really hard not to get my hopes toooo high, but... just between us girls, it's not working.... ;)

Congrats Mackmomma8!

iHeartbaby#1 - so much craziness. I hope you're feeling better. I'm sure your dad was watching over you the whole time and I'm sure he wasn't bothered at all that you didn't make it by his grave, he is just glad that you are doing well. We're all here for you. :hugs:

iHeartbaby#1 I'm so sorry you're having such a rough month. Your feelings are totally understandable, but as KellyC75 said, don't feel like you've let your dad down by not visiting! I'm sure he was there with you that day anyhow. Anyways, thinking of you and hope you feel brighter soon! :hugs:

On a totally different, more selfish note.... I want to :wohoo: a bit. DH said earlier this week that by next weekend he promised to give me a 110% answer as to whether or not we can start TTC on our anniversary trip in August. I've tried really hard not to poke for an answer before then, but I caved today :blush: and asked which way he was leaning. GUESS WHAT! He said he didn't want to be held to it yet, but was "mostly thinking yes" !! :cloud9: Our ticker would be down to 1 month, 3 weeks!! :happydance: :happydance:

Trying really hard not to get my hopes toooo high, but... just between us girls, it's not working.... ;)

Yay!! That's exciting!! Sounds very, very promising!!

Glad to see you posting here hon!! Do I have your email added for the weekly newsletter?

HUGS!

Riddle of the Week

Try to be the first person to get it right!

First person e-mailing me or PM-ing me with the right answer is the winner, and I will announce the winner and the answer to the riddle in next week's newsletter!

No Googling the answer!! Playing on the honor system and using our noggins!!

Here's riddle #1:

I am weightless, but you can see me. Put me in a bucket, and I'll make it lighter. What am I?

Riddle #2 -

What can run but never walks, has a mouth but never talks, has a head but never weeps, has a bed but never sleeps?

Thanks for all the support girls, it really helps!! :hugs:

I went to a bridal shower today which helped clear my head a bit. It was only 3 hours by the way, not seven, thank goodness :haha: I got to play a bride! We split up into groups and my team had to dress me in a toilet paper wedding dress :rofl: It was fun and my friend took loads of pics!

Oooh i love riddles... i will pm you with some guesses now!

Well you ladies are smart and quick! :thumbup: :happydance: I'm going to announce the winners and answers tonight rather than wait a week! 1st place goes to the 1 who got it first!

Riddle #1 - I am weightless, but you can see me. Put me in a bucket, and I'll make it lighter. What am I? a hole

1st place trgirl, 2nd place Mousechicky

Riddle #2 - What can run but never walks, has a mouth but never talks, has a head but never weeps, has a bed but never sleeps? a river

1st place iHeartbaby#1, 2nd place Mousechicky

Riddle #3 - What gets whiter the dirtier that it gets? a chalkboard

1st place Kellysays2u, 2nd place Mrs. Gibbo

Congratulations!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g