Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Welcome to even more newbies! :dust:
I just wish i could tell you ladies something to make you feel better and not so alone...i can only say that I firmly believe it WILL happen for us...and hopefully this year. We just have to keep on trying and we will eventually be blessed. I think what's happening with all of these "other" people that keep getting preggers is that they could care less...they aren't trying so therefore they AREN'T STRESSED! There are so many studies that show how bad stress can be on the body so in my head, if we are so completely stressed during this journey, our bodies are saying each month "nope, too much hostileness in here, not good for baby...maybe next month" and then that next month comes and we are stressed all over again wanting this so bad. I think we all need to take a step back and find something else in our lives to focus on...easier said than done I know! But we have to try...for our future family's! My DH and I have been TTC for a year now and it's heartache each month but this last doc's appointment, she said to purge the stress and focus on each other and just have fun. So we're trying that...check out my journal if you like for these posts. Good luck to all of you and we're all in this together. :hugs:

This all is very well said and 100% true!

Chart helpers please! Check my latest journal entries. Thank you!!!! :)

Hey I am new to B&B, hubby and I have been ntnp for around a year now but we are looking at really trying this year. I have a bit of an irregular cycle but I am a bit daunted by the whole charting and ovulation kits. Do you think I should wait a few months before starting those?

I was wondering if anyone has had problems with vaginal dryness causing problems TTC? I have just read an article that it can cause problems! My partner and I have been TTC for a year and I do duffer from this and wondered if it could be a problem. Can anyone give any advice? c

I was wondering if anyone has had problems with vaginal dryness causing problems TTC? I have just read an article that it can cause problems! My partner and I have been TTC for a year and I do duffer from this and wondered if it could be a problem. Can anyone give any advice? c

Hey! I heard that the PreSeed lubricant is really good for that, but I've never tried it, so I'm not sure. Definitely something to look into though! :)

Hey! I heard that the PreSeed lubricant is really good for that, but I've never tried it, so I'm not sure. Definitely something to look into though! :)

Thanks amanda! I really hope so! X

Yes, vaginal dryness can be a huge deterrent when ttc! I would take a natural supplement like FertileCM or robitussin (guafenison) a few days or so before you think you will ovulate to help with that or yeah, use the preseed. I tried that and DH didn't like it at all so made me stop using it. Good luck!!!

Yes, vaginal dryness can be a huge deterrent when ttc! I would take a natural supplement like FertileCM or robitussin (guafenison) a few days or so before you think you will ovulate to help with that or yeah, use the preseed. I tried that and DH didn't like it at all so made me stop using it. Good luck!!!

Thanks very much for the advice! I ordered preseed tonight so fingers crossed! Hopefully it works...feel so stressed out about ttc and it is making me ill which i know doesnt help! Get my first bloods tomorrow! X

good luck bubba and try, try, try not to stress too much!!! It's very counterproductive! Much easier said than done i know!!! Hang in there!

Hi there...new to the site...been ntnp since July and actively trying since October...my af is all over the place and started opks last month but didn't get a +...now 3 days late but - HPT...here's hoping something happens one way or another so we can get on with it :)

Anyone TTC from Ontario?

Hi there...new to the site...been ntnp since July and actively trying since October...my af is all over the place and started opks last month but didn't get a +...now 3 days late but - HPT...here's hoping something happens one way or another so we can get on with it :)

Anyone TTC from Ontario?

Hey there! I'm in Ontario :flower:

We had a MMC at the end of October and have been actively trying since. I'm also late 4/5 days but neg tests. Frustrating times!

Good luck & welcome. :hugs:

very frusterating times indeed! sorry to hear about your MMC...I can't imagine *hugs*

Good Luck this time....come on BFPs!

Anyone TTC from Ontario?

Good luck and much :dust:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone TTC from Ontario?

Hey there! I'm in Ontario :flower:

We had a MMC at the end of October and have been actively trying since. I'm also late 4/5 days but neg tests. Frustrating times!

Good luck & welcome. :hugs:

good luck to you too sweetie! :dust:

Hey ladies!!!

Just got back from my HSG appointment. Happy to say were all CLEARED!!!

My Dr. said my tubes were super fast, super great!!!!!:happydance:

Which leaves me to wonder why I aint pregnant yet? ughhh...

Hey ladies!!!

Just got back from my HSG appointment. Happy to say were all CLEARED!!!

My Dr. said my tubes were super fast, super great!!!!!:happydance:

Which leaves me to wonder why I aint pregnant yet? ughhh...

Yay for being cleared! It will happen!!! Hang in there!!! :hugs::hugs:

I'm new to this, I've been ttc for about 5 months... I've looked everywhere for support or at least someone who's going through what I'm going through.... But I'm actually hoping that this month is the month for me... AF is now 7 days late me and DH are anxious but don't want another let down.... Good luck and baby dust to every one here...

I'm new to this, I've been ttc for about 5 months... I've looked everywhere for support or at least someone who's going through what I'm going through.... But I'm actually hoping that this month is the month for me... AF is now 7 days late me and DH are anxious but don't want another let down.... Good luck and baby dust to every one here...

Good luck to you sweetie!!! when are you testing???

Hey ladies I was on the forums about 2.5 yrs ago, but don't have remember my username nor email from that time period SO.... a little introduction:

*My husband and I never used protection from the time we started BDing in 01/08 but we did "pull and pray."
*01/10 we moved to NTNP
*09/10 I started trying to figure out when I ovulated yada yada yada. I determined I suffer from extremely irregular cycles and (self diagnosed) PCOS tendencies. I temped and did opks and monitored CM off and on with no luck from then on. I never detected ovulation with any method or achieved a pregnancy.
*My cycle beginning 12/30/12 was uneventful but lasted a remarkable 27 days...(almost textbook perfect....WHAT?!)
*So I waited anxiously for my next cycle, starting 01/25/13. I had a 5 day bleed with no spotting after, unusual for me as I normally have about a week of fade in spotting, 10 days of bleeding, and another 3-6 days of fade out spotting. I hadn't bothered charting or tracking much of anything until I realized this cycle was appearing really textbook perfect. Prompted by some ovulatory discomfort(new to me) on CD 14 I caught a wild hare and decided to do one of my IC OPKs sitting around. And ummm...it was positive! What!? Having never seen evidence of ovulation before this blew me away, especially after my healthy length cycle, perfect model AF, and the CD timing. I ran to walmart to grab a pack of digitals to make sure I wasn't over-interpreting and ....it was negative. Boo. So I took one more IC and it still looked + to me! I woke up in the morning of CD 15, took an IC which was still + and went to work. Around 1PM I took another digital-BOOM! Smiley face, POSITIVE! Two more ICs and a digital that evening (sue me, it's the first positive pee stick situation I've gotten in three years) were all positive! This early afternoon (2ish) an IC and a digital were all negative with the ICs rapidly fading.

Here's my chart and here's to a surprise ovulatory cycle, breaking my three year curse! Cheers and baby dust to us all! https://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q782/Danielle_DeKerlegand/ff3f8785_zpsdf658be3.png

Good luck to you sweetie!!! when are you testing???

I'm trying to wait three more days... Thank you though... =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->