Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Hello All First post :)
My husband and I are just starting to try been off the pill since September, and still have not had a regular cycle. Does anyone have any ideas on tracking fertility/ovulation??

Hello. :)
Playing the waiting for ovulation after going off depo game here. It sucks & I'm getting frustrated. Heading to the herb store to try a couple things tomorrow. If it doesn't work, I'm going to see what the doc can do in a few more months. Especially frustrating because I have never had an irregular cycle in my life until coming off this. (And, of course, when I got my last shot, I was a week late and already had AF. Yet I've been "off" it for 4 1/2 months now and nada.) I know it can take quite a bit longer to get everything sorted out again, but the knowing in my head is not reigning in my frustration very well. Lol.

And I hope this is ok... I did have 2 m/cs 5 years ago in another relationship. So personally, I count this as ttc #1.

I hate the waiting to ovulate period just got off aunt flo soo not too much longer u just really hope I get a bfp this cycle cuz it's been to the point my fiance and I have been fighting cuz of me being upset about nothing happening yet he keeps swearing that he's making us go to the doctor so I'll shut up about possibly being infertile

I really hope that someone on here can help me! I am really struggling to cope with the fact I am not pregnant after 12months. I am going for blood tests next week and the thought of all these tests is stressing me out! My partner has been tested and he is fine!! I have an internal scan so far and that was fine. I was confused last month as had 5 positive ovulation tests in a row and I don't understand! Can anyone give me any positive davice?? I need to talk to someone!! Please can someone help me!!!!!!

I really hope that someone on here can help me! I am really struggling to cope with the fact I am not pregnant after 12months. I am going for blood tests next week and the thought of all these tests is stressing me out! My partner has been tested and he is fine!! I have an internal scan so far and that was fine. I was confused last month as had 5 positive ovulation tests in a row and I don't understand! Can anyone give me any positive davice?? I need to talk to someone!! Please can someone help me!!!!!!

Hi Bubba, unfortunately I don't know too much about this stuff, as I have just started TTC, but after reading your post I wanted to send out hugs and positive vibes your way! Hang in there! From what I do know, many women don't conceive for 1-2-3 years, so it doesn't necessarily mean there's anything wrong with you! Try not to stress and hopefully someone who's been through it will be able to put your mind at ease! :hugs:

I hate the waiting to ovulate period just got off aunt flo soo not too much longer u just really hope I get a bfp this cycle cuz it's been to the point my fiance and I have been fighting cuz of me being upset about nothing happening yet he keeps swearing that he's making us go to the doctor so I'll shut up about possibly being infertile

I know its hard not to be upset, i've been there with my husband many times since we started TTC, but you need to be supportive of each other. With you both stressed out it will make it a lot harder to conceive. Good Luck!

Hey again! So now 5 days late and still no AF, but also still tests are negative! Grrr, this is so frustrating, I want either a BFP or AF to start, this whole in the middle business sucks. Anyone know how common it is to have get negative results this many days late, but still be pregnant? I definitely FEEL like I'm pregnant, but then again, I've never been pregnant before, so what do I know, right?
ttcbaby, good luck with all your appointments and tests coming up!
And my god, can't say it enough, our bodies are NASTY and mean, making us go crazy! (or is it that us going crazy is making our bodies act weird?) hehe either way, it can be frustrating!
Good luck to everyone!! :)

I agree, it can be very frustrating! I've only heard of it happening once or twice to people that I know. I know one girl who was 7 months pregnant before she even found out she was. She had no pregnancy signs at all. Anything is possible. Good luck to you!

Hey again! So now 5 days late and still no AF, but also still tests are negative! Grrr, this is so frustrating, I want either a BFP or AF to start, this whole in the middle business sucks. Anyone know how common it is to have get negative results this many days late, but still be pregnant? I definitely FEEL like I'm pregnant, but then again, I've never been pregnant before, so what do I know, right?
ttcbaby, good luck with all your appointments and tests coming up!
And my god, can't say it enough, our bodies are NASTY and mean, making us go crazy! (or is it that us going crazy is making our bodies act weird?) hehe either way, it can be frustrating!
Good luck to everyone!! :)

I agree, it can be very frustrating! I've only heard of it happening once or twice to people that I know. I know one girl who was 7 months pregnant before she even found out she was. She had no pregnancy signs at all. Anything is possible. Good luck to you!
That was my sister! She went in for a UTI and found out she was 7 months along. Oops! Haha.
Good luck on the tests. And I know it's hard, but do try to relax before them.

Hello everyone, newbie here and I'm a bit out of my element with all that is going on. I've been TTC for 16 months and I've been working with my doctor on what is going on. Husband checks out OK. From charting and blood tests we've found that I am not ovulating. She is starting me on 50mg of Clomid this month and she says I'm a good candidate for it. So far, this I have no one to talk to besides my husband who is very supportive but doesn't quite get it. Every time I see another friend get pregnant "on accident" or when my 16 year old cousin got pregnant, I just cry and he is lost as to why. I'm hoping to be able to talk to people in similar situations and learn as much as possible!

Hello everyone, newbie here and I'm a bit out of my element with all that is going on. I've been TTC for 16 months and I've been working with my doctor on what is going on. Husband checks out OK. From charting and blood tests we've found that I am not ovulating. She is starting me on 50mg of Clomid this month and she says I'm a good candidate for it. So far, this I have no one to talk to besides my husband who is very supportive but doesn't quite get it. Every time I see another friend get pregnant "on accident" or when my 16 year old cousin got pregnant, I just cry and he is lost as to why. I'm hoping to be able to talk to people in similar situations and learn as much as possible!

it is really hard when everyone around you is getting pregnant, and your not. a friend of mine and i started trying at the same time and she got pregnant in the first go, i was devo! i just try and keep positive and have faith that it will happen. good luck to you and you're definitely not alone.

Hi all, I'm new to this and have no idea what I'm doing. If you have any insight on bbt please check out the thread I posted titled bbt 97.7 and dropping 3 days

I've been trying 7 years. I know exactly where you stand. Try and laugh at things like your dh not quite getting it b/c after 7 years mine still doesn't lol. Bless his heart he tries. I'd be glad to talk with you anytime. I don't ovulate either. At least not very often. We are hoping this time will be the time. Oh and don't get discouraged by my ttc length. Most of that was more appropriately titled "Not preventing"

Just found out that my 21 year old, unmarried sister in law is 4 months pregnant from one drunken romp. Hubby and I have been trying for 8 months and following all of the do's and dont's. This one is just to close to home for me to be happy for them.... I don't get it....

Hey Allicat! i know the feeling me and my hubby have been trying now for 3 years (and counting!) and after finding out that on top of my diabetes i have pcos and endmetriosis aswell hav made it hard for us. I found out a "friend" (not any more) of mine had a drunken romp with a fella and fell pregnant instantly, i totally understand your frustration!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you it'll happen for you eventually but as everyone always says, just relax! It's true, a very good friend of mine fell pregnant after 2 years and she had pcos and endemetriosis so have faith it'll happen!! Try and keep your chin up even tho it feels like your world is crashing down you still have someone to stand by you always!! Partners are good for unloading all your feelings! I do on my husband!! lol! Good luck tho hopefully this'll be your year!!

Welcome to even more newbies! :dust:
I just wish i could tell you ladies something to make you feel better and not so alone...i can only say that I firmly believe it WILL happen for us...and hopefully this year. We just have to keep on trying and we will eventually be blessed. I think what's happening with all of these "other" people that keep getting preggers is that they could care less...they aren't trying so therefore they AREN'T STRESSED! There are so many studies that show how bad stress can be on the body so in my head, if we are so completely stressed during this journey, our bodies are saying each month "nope, too much hostileness in here, not good for baby...maybe next month" and then that next month comes and we are stressed all over again wanting this so bad. I think we all need to take a step back and find something else in our lives to focus on...easier said than done I know! But we have to try...for our future family's! My DH and I have been TTC for a year now and it's heartache each month but this last doc's appointment, she said to purge the stress and focus on each other and just have fun. So we're trying that...check out my journal if you like for these posts. Good luck to all of you and we're all in this together. :hugs:

Hey Allicat! i know the feeling me and my hubby have been trying now for 3 years (and counting!) and after finding out that on top of my diabetes i have pcos and endmetriosis aswell hav made it hard for us. I found out a "friend" (not any more) of mine had a drunken romp with a fella and fell pregnant instantly, i totally understand your frustration!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you it'll happen for you eventually but as everyone always says, just relax! It's true, a very good friend of mine fell pregnant after 2 years and she had pcos and endemetriosis so have faith it'll happen!! Try and keep your chin up even tho it feels like your world is crashing down you still have someone to stand by you always!! Partners are good for unloading all your feelings! I do on my husband!! lol! Good luck tho hopefully this'll be your year!!

It's my husbands sister so I can't say much to him. Had my day 3 test done at the begining of January and am going for a blood progesterone test in a few days. My husbands test came back and has swimmers are perfect. I am hoping that with all this testing going on that maybe it will surprise us and I will wind up pregnant and the tests will have been pointless...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->