Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Hey Ladies,

Last night I did an OPK and in less than one minute it was super dark!!! We dtd... however from I arrived at work this morning I've been having serious ovulation pains. More left side than any. Its been hurting all day!!! Im definitely ovulating today... Im hoping i dont be in this much pain to BD when I get offf... ugh it hurts soooo bad :(

Hey Ladies,

Last night I did an OPK and in less than one minute it was super dark!!! We dtd... however from I arrived at work this morning I've been having serious ovulation pains. More left side than any. Its been hurting all day!!! Im definitely ovulating today... Im hoping i dont be in this much pain to BD when I get offf... ugh it hurts soooo bad :(

Fight through the pain and good luck with BDing tonight :) It will all be worth it when you get your BFP :) :dust:

hey everyone please take a look at my chart and tell me what you think!! af due in 3 days

I think you may have o'd cd 19. Hard to say other than that. I did read though that bd everyday is great but twice per day not so much.

Fx!!!

:dust:

I have definitely heard twice per day is not so good...those spermies need time to regroup otherwise you may be sending in your second round guys that are less likely to be able to complete the job and lock the healthy guys out

Every other day all cycle is the ticket! Good luck everyone!

Hey Ladies,

if you're ovulating today, then dtd last night will be plenty if you're in too much pain for tonight. Good luck!

I honestly tried to fight through the pain but DH just cant seem to "FInish" tonight.. Im soo hurt. I feel like we waited an entire month for this moment and now this... tears...Im so broken.

I honestly tried to fight through the pain but DH just cant seem to "FInish" tonight.. Im soo hurt. I feel like we waited an entire month for this moment and now this... tears...Im so broken.

This is so frustrating! We had this one month recently. It was our second post MC (of trying) cycle, so really third cycle post MC. DH was 'tired' and we completely missed our window. It was three nights in a row and I was crushed. I have an idea of how frustrated you must feel. I actually broke down sobbing two nights later (once ff confirmed o) and we had a lovely chat about how few days per cycle can actually result in conception. Also given my longer cycles it means only about three days per 5/6 weeks. DH was shocked to hear this and honestly didn't know. We now make more of an effort to bd during the window

Good luck with any BD-ing before o

:hugs:

Thanks ladies. Im so confused! after all that Ovulating pain yesterday my temp still did not spike. It actually went down? what's going on???? Im still in my fertile window but I was expecting it to spike this morning?

Can someone please help me! has anyone on here been diagnosed with PID (Pelvic Inflammatory Disease) and if so what were your symptoms! I feel so angry and upset! I have been backwards and forwards to the doctors for years with a dull pain in my right side that is around my hips and in the area of my tubes!I also feel bloated and pressure as though I need to pee all the time! I have had scans, pelvic exams and swabs and all have come back fine but I am convinced that I have PID! My partner and I have been ttc for over a year now and nothing! I am waiting on my appointment to attend infertility clinic! Can someone please offer any advice, I am desperate...please!! x

Thanks ladies. Im so confused! after all that Ovulating pain yesterday my temp still did not spike. It actually went down? what's going on???? Im still in my fertile window but I was expecting it to spike this morning?

Perhaps you'll o early today? My temp tends to dip day of o. Also Ive read some take longer for the progesterone to affect their temp. Maybe a day later. Or your body got all ready to o but stress delayed a day or two??? Either way I'm sure you'll get you rise soon

:haha:

Perhaps you'll o early today? My temp tends to dip day of o. Also Ive read some take longer for the progesterone to affect their temp. Maybe a day later. Or your body got all ready to o but stress delayed a day or two??? Either way I'm sure you'll get you rise soon

Thanks Sunny. Ive noticed from my previous charts on FF that I did o two days after my +opk on two occasions. So i guess its fairly normal for me.... smh *the stress of TTC*:haha:

Hey Ladies,

if you're ovulating today, then dtd last night will be plenty if you're in too much pain for tonight. Good luck!

Hey Girl! Its been awhile since Ive seen how you and the twins are and Im heart broken to find that you lost them at 8 weeks... Im so sorry... :cry: You start another round of clomid? Praying that it sticks for you! Its one thing to get pregnant but then to go through worrying for that first part if your gonna lose them... keep strong my dear girl! :hugs:

Hey Ladies,

Hey Girl! Its been awhile since Ive seen how you and the twins are and Im heart broken to find that you lost them at 8 weeks... Im so sorry... :cry: You start another round of clomid? Praying that it sticks for you! Its one thing to get pregnant but then to go through worrying for that first part if your gonna lose them... keep strong my dear girl! :hugs:

Hi bluz...yeah, it's been really rough. It was a week ago today that we found out. Can't start again until my HCG is back to 0 and who knows how long that could take. Today's number was really high at 2365. I go every monday for blood draws now until 0. Then i have to wait for a period to return and only then can we start trying again...i'm hoping this all just take a couple of months or less. no more clomid until then. They are going to do a bunch of blood work between now and then to find out why my babies don't make it past a certain point. Hopefully we'll get some answers and my next pregnancy will stick. Thank you for checking on me. How are you???

dont worry dear...too much worrying is not good expecially when ttc. U must not have all d symptoms to be sure u are ovulatin. Just have a positive mind and all will be well bt u have to try to reduce d stress of worryn.
Good luck

I was ttc for 2 yrs and got my bundle of joy last year. I did somtin different. I usually do nt produce egg white vagina discharge during ovulation. So i ate one fresh okra frm days 1 to 12 of my cycle, drank plenty of water and made sure to include alot of cocumber into my DH food and drink (zobo) whihc i also took part of. And i romoved my mind frm ttc, telln myself dat i was on break. So i jst enjoyed bd and i got a BFP for the first time in 2 yrs.

dont worry dear...too much worrying is not good expecially when ttc. U must not have all d symptoms to be sure u are ovulatin. Just have a positive mind and all will be well bt u have to try to reduce d stress of worryn.
Good luck

Thank you soo much Chary.. .:hugs:

Glad to say things got back to normal last night. We DTD and DH can't stop apologizing. I think he feels like its his fault we missed the egg.... But to my surprise I think I ovulated yesterday. I had a huge temp dip and now this morning my temp spiked wayyyy up! Who knows.... We DTD last night "Make up sex"...:blush: So hopefully we still caught the eggy. I dunno...

Thank you lovely ladies soo much for the listening ears...

Onto 1 DPO.... let the waiting begin....:coffee:

Hi Ladies!

I am sort of new to this site...or I don't have time to post as much as I would like to!!

My husband and I have been TTC for 6 months now to no avail. My cycles have been 33 days since I started charting, but last month I went 36. It was a huge tease - I was throwing up for 2 weeks, had pink spotting the days leading up to day 33 and then a faint positive. Nothing for 4 days and then BAM - clotting :(.

This month I used the clear blue digital fertility monitor. We BD'd every other day when my fertility went up and both days that I was peaking. Today is day 27 of my cycle and have been trying not to symptom spot...but I am EXHAUSTED and have been for days! I've also noticed that I feel a slight "tugging" on my lower left abdomen and I have some back pain. Other then that, nothing.

I'm not sure what to make of any of this, but I'm starting to lose my mind. If anyone could offer any insight as to what is going on, or even just some support, I would really appreciate it :dohh:

Hi Ladies!

I am sort of new to this site...or I don't have time to post as much as I would like to!!

My husband and I have been TTC for 6 months now to no avail. My cycles have been 33 days since I started charting, but last month I went 36. It was a huge tease - I was throwing up for 2 weeks, had pink spotting the days leading up to day 33 and then a faint positive. Nothing for 4 days and then BAM - clotting :(.

This month I used the clear blue digital fertility monitor. We BD'd every other day when my fertility went up and both days that I was peaking. Today is day 27 of my cycle and have been trying not to symptom spot...but I am EXHAUSTED and have been for days! I've also noticed that I feel a slight "tugging" on my lower left abdomen and I have some back pain. Other then that, nothing.

I'm not sure what to make of any of this, but I'm starting to lose my mind. If anyone could offer any insight as to what is going on, or even just some support, I would really appreciate it :dohh:

Sounds good to me!!! Hopefully this is your month.:happydance:

Praying lady, that's a lovely temp spike :). Good luck!!

same to you doll! Where are you in your cycle?

I'm on CD 8 of a 32 day cycle. O on CD 20 usually. DH and I like to bd 'for fun' from now until about CD 15 when things get serious. Lol. I generally don't tell him when o is to keep things light. I'll tell him a few days later though.

My chart is attached if you wish to peek ;)

This is also my 4th cycle trying post MMC so hoping for a :bfp: this round!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->