Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Loved this post... im also TTC my 1st.. 1st months also.. quite nervous actually 8dpo.. ugh such a long TWW! :cry:

I am happy this is open for people ttc their first,:happydance:

just to not have that "freshman in high school" feeling in the other sections :haha:

Thank you and good luck to everyone ttc their first :flower:

Thanks for this really interesting section am desperate to be a mommy for the first time.

Arimas love the glow bug!

Welcome everyone joining :D

fab idea, I'm TTC #1, been TTC for 15 mths now with one lil angel xxx

Anybody using preseed or anything to help them concieve?

tried pre seed, DH wasnt keen he prefers concieve plus xx

Anybody using preseed or anything to help them concieve?

I just purchased a bottle yesterday and will use it tonight to see how we like it. I've read a lot of great things about it so I hope it works out for us.

Arimas love the glow bug!

Welcome everyone joining :D

Thank you! MissJ77, I love the Eore, (i know i mispelled his name) I am planning to decorate the nursery in a Winnie the Pooh theme :)

take care :flower:

I'm using Preseed this cycle, we like it so far!!

im gonna start saturday thru next week..how much do you use? half an applicator?

im gonna start saturday thru next week..how much do you use? half an applicator?

I used preseed for the first time last night and me and dh liked it. It definitely helps with the lubrication...lol. Don't use the recommended dosage unless you are extremely dry though. Many of the women here have suggested using .5-1.0 of the applicator and it's enough. I used .5 last night and it was fine for us. Next I'm going to use 1.0 to see if that will work as well. You just don't want it to be too much where it's spilling out. GL! :winkwink:

Hiya all

i've been on other threads but the jargon confuses me alot! I just make it up as i go along.

I have had awful blood results today. Positve ureaplasma. High natural cell killer. High fsh. Extremely low amh. Amh levels (for those new to thread) are measured in yr blood to see if youve got many eggs. I, nearly 40 and obviously have low/none. Need to know if anyone else out there has had low amh mine is 0.8 (normal for my age is 12!!)
i wouldl love to hear from anyone that has had similar results. Any advice?

I take the right vitamins. Proper conception ones.
Dont drink. Do acupuncture. Other half sperm ok so feeling so sad and a bit of a failure today xx

Great idea to get kind of a base for us new comers.

Just wanted to inform other new members like me that there is a kind of listing of all used acronyms . It is under
Forum Help and Testing Areas.
Click on image below to see a screen shot!

Attachments

• Unbenannt.jpg
    Unbenannt.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 29
yay! love this new addition. i'm reeeeally new at all of this. ttc our first for about 21 months but just started first (and hopefully ONLY...) round of Clomid last week. ultrasound today-cd13- and they called to tell me i had a 16mm follicle and a 10mm, both on my right ovary. she said it looks "promising" but i want those suckers to be BIGGER! can anyone tell me if a 16mm follicle is on track? i took my last clomid on sunday, i did days 5-9. thanks in advance and good luck to all!!

Anyone else think the F in BFN/BFP stood for something other than fat? I thought it stood for a word my iPhone corrects to ducking.

hahahaha absolutely yes. i still read it as that even after knowing. gives it more conviction i think.

this is a great idea glad found it was getting really confused before found this so thanx x

I used preseed for the first time last night and me and dh liked it. It definitely helps with the lubrication...lol. Don't use the recommended dosage unless you are extremely dry though. Many of the women here have suggested using .5-1.0 of the applicator and it's enough. I used .5 last night and it was fine for us. Next I'm going to use 1.0 to see if that will work as well. You just don't want it to be too much where it's spilling out. GL! :winkwink:

I'm going to try today maybe even tho I'm not fertile. So it's suppose to help the sperm get to the cervix or??

I'm going to try today maybe even tho I'm not fertile. So it's suppose to help the sperm get to the cervix or??

You still have a few days before you really start trying. However, you can always just practice using it to get an idea as to what it's like. That definitely won't hurt knowing what to expect! Happy trying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"