Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

I'm so glad this has opened. I watched it for days and even asked how I could be apart of it.. hehe that was before it was even open ! I was that excited , I couldn't wait.
It's nice to be in a place where everyone is in the same position. Can't wait to get to know all of you ladies and hopefully we all quickly get our BFP.

I'm so glad this forum has opened,now we can all have a chance 2 share d experience of TTC our 1st. :dust: 2 us all.

Hi all!! I'm new to babyandbump.com and to TTC (this is my first TTC post ever! I'm so excited!) Sooo I'm TTC#1 starting this month. I'm on CD4 where can I find April TTC buddies??

Hi all!! I'm new to babyandbump.com and to TTC (this is my first TTC post ever! I'm so excited!) Sooo I'm TTC#1 starting this month. I'm on CD4 where can I find April TTC buddies??

Welcome Cryssie! You'll have to do some searching within the trying to conceive forums and you'll find threads dedicated to those who are looking for April ttc buddies! Have fun...it's addicting! :)

Welcome!!! Me n my hubby are trying this month for the first time.started this week so I'm hoping for some good news in the next two weeks !

Hi,

I'm new and TTC #1 its my 4th month of TTC and with irregular cycles post coming off the pill I am starting to chart temps to see if I can track ovulation.

Need moral support as husband never seems to understand how dissapointed I am when AF arrives!

xx

Hi All,

I'm also new at this TTC stuff, been trying since January 2011. I was diagnosed with PCOS years ago and was then told it may be hard to conceive, but thats not going to stop us trying!

My OH has finally agreed after us being together for 12 years and married for 4, that he is ready to start a family. I have started temping for this cycle to aid us in the right direction.

13 of my friends had babies last year, so I'm determined that its going to be my year this year, well, for a pregnancy at least! A new year baby would be a lovely start to 2012.

Good luck everyone

TerriLou
xxx

Thanks and goodluck to all! Fingers crossed for you Baby4u14!

Thanx girl!! Even tho I think im tiring dh out lol

Hi I have just joined and thought this sounded a great idea.x.

Hello, i hope i am doing this right. I have been trying to conceive for over 3 years! (hubby has low sperm count). We just recently started taking Maca powder because we heard it is good for low sperm count, and my last period was on Feb 22. I spotted on March 13...very little pink when i wiped...and now i haven't has my period since then??? I am 16 days late and i just took a preggo test on Thursday of last week.....NEGATIVE!!!!??? Maca powder is suppose to be good for your cycle, it helps regulate it as well..i have NEVER had an unregular cycle??? I have been charting my Basal temps and they have been high for 18 days?? I also noticed today...i had a little pink dc when i wiped again???? Does anyone think i could be pregnant??? I also did take an ovulation test on the second week of March (i think on the 7-11)and i got a positive in Ovulation??? I hope i am pregnant...but am not stressing on it. If anyone could give me some feedback i would LOVE IT!! :shrug:

I've never heard of maca powder, but from what you've said it sounds like you could be pregnant, sometimes it can take a while to get a positive HPT. If you can, go to the doctor and ask for a blood test :)

I am going to..i just don't want to get my hopes up :( Thanks for such a quick response. I have read that it can take up to 3 weeks late to show a positive...but it's rare! So i guess i'll wait it out another week. How long have you been trying?

We're still on month one so not long, but we've been waiting to try for a couple of years, I've just come off the birth control pill so we're not expecting much this month :)

Fingers crossed for you!

awww...thanks! I think got it last night...(AUNT FLOW) :( ... i think?? But when i put a tampon in...it was just a little bit of brown ???...sorry if it's TMI I think my period is funny this month from the maca powder...maybe it's making my menstrual flow lighter... I dunno. It's not suppose to do that. HMMMMMMM lol....well good luck to you as well and lot's of baby dust to you!!!!!!!!!! :)

Brown blood is old blood, it's not AF until you have red blood. You're not out yet :)

I am new at TTC. Went off the Pill in December ( that was my last cycle on pill). I am not good at this lingo.. maybe ill pick up quick. I was on the pill for 7 yrs with regular periods obviously. I was regular before going onto the pill too. Since I have gone off I have gone from reg, to 35 days and we are currently sitting at day 43... I dont chart yet or anything I kinds think its early. I know they say it takes a few months before you are able to get pregnant... I am due for my annual in June so I figured I would wait till then to make an apt... I also consider myself overweight ( but who doesnt). My mother keeps telling me to go to the gym and loose some weight to try to regulate..So my gym routine is back (hopefully).. Just feeling lost.. my husband doesnt see why I am concerned and tells me to give it time...

ANy suggestions.. should i go to doc or just wait it out???

I just need some feedback!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->