Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Hi Pixie I feel your pain! all my friends got pregnant easily and accidently as well, and for us its been 9 months...still trying. Have you thought about purchasing a fertile monitor? they are expensive but tell you your peak fertile days! i am waiting anxiously to use mine as you have to wait for day 1 of your cycle to start. im currently day 6 so lots of waiting to use it!

Thank u so much for ur posts sarah n blue bub,you support alone cheered me up today:flower:.You are so right sarah about getting obsessed with this,wen everyone around u gets pregnant without even trying:shrug:.I was planning on trying a OPK this month.Mean while my AF is 5 days late i tested negative 2 days back now too scared to test again.Blue bub I hope the fertile monitor works out for you and u get a baby bump soon :happydance: hope u guys get a BFP soon :dust::hug:

Hi everyone!

Me and hubby have been married 2.5 years and I've been in school that whole time. I just graduated so we decided to TTC#1! He is 24 and I'm 25.

We are BD-ing every other day from CD 8 onwards! Currently CD 14 :). I think I ovulated today based on some abdominal pain and CM, so I think I'm just starting my very first 2WW :)

Here we go...

hey guys I am 6 days late,no sign of af!I am starting to worry something is wrong :(.I read in so many posts tat people have nausea as a symptom me on the othrr hand am very hungry than usual not even d slightest hint nausea!I never once thought that I would whine abt NT feelin nauseaous :D!I did have sharp head aches thrice in two Weeks bt I think itz hardly any symptom.Do u guys think I should test nw or give it a few more days?

Pixie, 6 days late and not tested. Wow. You have will power. Surely now would be the right time to test

hey guys I am 6 days late,no sign of af!I am starting to worry something is wrong :(.I read in so many posts tat people have nausea as a symptom me on the othrr hand am very hungry than usual not even d slightest hint nausea!I never once thought that I would whine abt NT feelin nauseaous :D!I did have sharp head aches thrice in two Weeks bt I think itz hardly any symptom.Do u guys think I should test nw or give it a few more days?
Thank u for the well wishes ladies! Pixie I would test today ;) but probably wait for
A few more days for a more clear result... I bet your reading into all your symptoms during the day! I pray That you get a BFP! Good luck and try not to stress! Xxx

Pixie, 6 days late and not tested. Wow. You have will power. Surely now would be the right time to test

hey sarah I havent bought any HCG tests after i ran out of them last week,so that way even if i am tempted to test i cant test :D!!I talked my mom today and she was like she had to wait for three weeks after she missed her periods to test positive when she had me and with my bro she had to wait for 2 months!! :)

I admire you Pixie! I would of tested a long time ago. But Im addicted!

Hi everyone. My OH and I are both 24 and TTC our first child. Only came off the combined pill a couple of days ago so it's early days. Currently on my withdrawal bleed and both nervous and excited for cycle no 1 off ttc! xx

I admire you Pixie! I would of tested a long time ago. But Im addicted!

Thanks dear :) bt I did take a test a day after I missed my period bt it turned out negative :cry:!!If AF doesnt show up by tomorrow I am planning on taking a test tomorrow mrng since my hubby is being very impatient :blush:!!

Welcome to anymore newbies! This is a great thread to be in. First of all, PATIENCE is something you're going to need...most of us having been trying for what seems like forever so just hang in there, it WILL happen for all of us. Just have to believe that. DH and I are both 32 and trying for our first. We lost our first angle last November at 10 weeks and started trying again in February and have been trying ever since...so just hang in there and positive thoughts! :hug:

Welcome to anymore newbies! This is a great thread to be in. First of all, PATIENCE is something you're going to need...most of us having been trying for what seems like forever so just hang in there, it WILL happen for all of us. Just have to believe that. DH and I are both 32 and trying for our first. We lost our first angle last November at 10 weeks and started trying again in February and have been trying ever since...so just hang in there and positive thoughts! :hug:

Very well said doll! Patience is key to this.

Wow pixie. 2 months. Hope you won't have to wait that long. X

Yeah i hope it wont take 2 months!!So how have you been?:winkwink:

I am ok thanks. Currently in the 2 week wait. Feeling every niggle and hoping. Day 22 of cycle so my fingers are crossed.

You going to test soon?

Yeah I tested yester day turned out negative:(! I am now 9 days late..itz so frustrating I really hope I get af atleast soon if I am NT pregnant ...itz my bday nxt I either deserve to be pregnant or get to drink at my party(itz been almost 11 months since I sipped any thing with alcohol in it).do u guys think der is any chance I could still be pregnant,should I call in a appointment to check if.der is
something wrong? I have never missed a period before! I am kind of scared now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->