Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Wow pixie. 2 months. Hope you won't have to wait that long. X

Yeah i hope it wont take 2 months!!So how have you been?:winkwink:

I am ok thanks. Currently in the 2 week wait. Feeling every niggle and hoping. Day 22 of cycle so my fingers are crossed.

You going to test soon?

I hope u get a bfp this cycle :) !mean while I have a question(an embarrassing one) can we bd even after ovulation while ttc,does it harm the process of conception?

I admire you Pixie! I would of tested a long time ago. But Im addicted!

Thanks dear :) bt I did take a test a day after I missed my period bt it turned out negative :cry:!!If AF doesnt show up by tomorrow I am planning on taking a test tomorrow mrng since my hubby is being very impatient :blush:!!

Yes please do and keep us posted!:flower:

Took a test yesterday ended up negative :(! Nw I am really scared no periods n negative ..starting to feel something is wrong! I am in a confusion whether to take a appointment wid a doc or wait it out!wats ur status hon!

I am ok thanks. Currently in the 2 week wait. Feeling every niggle and hoping. Day 22 of cycle so my fingers are crossed.

You going to test soon?

Yeah I tested yester day turned out negative:(! I am now 9 days late..itz so frustrating I really hope I get af atleast soon if I am NT pregnant ...itz my bday nxt I either deserve to be pregnant or get to drink at my party(itz been almost 11 months since I sipped any thing with alcohol in it).do u guys think der is any chance I could still be pregnant,should I call in a appointment to check if.der is
something wrong? I have never missed a period before! I am kind of scared now

I as literally about to ask if you normally run late.... But seeing as you don't then I would prob wait till 14 days late,re test and then go docs. You haven't drank alcohol? Wow you are good. I haven't been like that. I don't want my life to stop just because of TTC so I am still having the odd drink (not a big drinker anyway)
Keep me updated xx

You going to test soon?

I hope u get a bfp this cycle :) !mean while I have a question(an embarrassing one) can we bd even after ovulation while ttc,does it harm the process of conception?

No it doesn't harm. Keep at it :)

AF is coming. I can feel her. Gutted though as I really felt different this month x

Thanks dear :) bt I did take a test a day after I missed my period bt it turned out negative :cry:!!If AF doesnt show up by tomorrow I am planning on taking a test tomorrow mrng since my hubby is being very impatient :blush:!!

Took a test yesterday ended up negative :(! Nw I am really scared no periods n negative ..starting to feel something is wrong! I am in a confusion whether to take a appointment wid a doc or wait it out!wats ur status hon!

Got a +OPK on Friday (CD17) Sooo I'm now in my TWW!!! :) 11 days until testing!

You going to test soon?

:blush:thanks :D

meanwhile today i got car sick does that count as preg symp :D and had cramps like i was gonna have my periods bt nothing happened.My hubby says i was very warm yesterday after i fell asleep tat he almost thought i had a fever.I am freaking out cant figure out wats going on!!

You going to test soon?

Got a +OPK on Friday (CD17) Sooo I'm now in my TWW!!! :) 11 days until testing!

:happydance: gud luck :)!

I didn't sleep at all last night. Couldn't get the disappointment out if my mind.

I didn't sleep at all last night. Couldn't get the disappointment out if my mind.

oh dont worry so much :hugs: !!You knw when i get too disappointed to sleep I watch my favourite shows and fall asleep keeps your mind out of the whole baby stuff you should give it a try!!

My husband and I are ttc our first little one and no luck after a year of just having sex everyother day we have began using the calender mode and getting intimate every night. Last month was the first time we tried it and my period was spotty for 4u days then started yesterday.. i am just heartbroken. All my friends and family are on #1i. I quit or 2.... :( i quit smoking and eating out... as well as i dnt drink at all now... any advice?

My husband and I are ttc our first little one and no luck after a year of just having sex everyother day we have began using the calender mode and getting intimate every night. Last month was the first time we tried it and my period was spotty for 4u days then started yesterday.. i am just heartbroken. All my friends and family are on #1i. I quit or 2.... :( i quit smoking and eating out... as well as i dnt drink at all now... any advice?

It sounds like your already dodging everything you can. I have sent myself mad looking at every possible way of helping. Have you looked at OPK's?

It sounds like your already dodging everything you can. I have sent myself mad looking at every possible way of helping. Have you looked at OPK's?

No thats what we were going to try in November if we aren't successful this month. O found some ovulation strips for about $7 for 15 so not giving up hope yet!

Okay thank you! Really hope they can make it easier on me! I think the desire of wanting it so much is atressing me out and making me think I have symptoms... But going to start again and see what happens and keeping my fingers crossed for all of us!!

I for that same reason stopped using the OPK'S as felt like it ruined things and wanted very thing to go back to having fun etc but I too look up every sign and symptom obsessed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->