Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Me too also with taking tests... it not only stresses me out but him as well
... my husband feels like its his fault and it kills me he feels that way

My husband and I are ttc our first little one and no luck after a year of just having sex everyother day we have began using the calender mode and getting intimate every night. Last month was the first time we tried it and my period was spotty for 4u days then started yesterday.. i am just heartbroken. All my friends and family are on #1i. I quit or 2.... :( i quit smoking and eating out... as well as i dnt drink at all now... any advice?

Good luck honey and just hang in there! It'll happen...just have to be patient! We are all here for you. :hugs:

my period in early august was weird nothing but spotting. I then started bleeding aug 30 last until the 2nd of sept. its now 09/25 and Im suppose to be on my cycle again and instead yesterday/this morning i had light light light spotting only noticed when I went to the bathroom. today at work I notice light brown discharge when i wiped. This is not my first but understand Im 32 and only baby is 14. what does the brown stuff mean ......

My husband and I are ttc our first little one and no luck after a year of just having sex everyother day we have began using the calender mode and getting intimate every night. Last month was the first time we tried it and my period was spotty for 4u days then started yesterday.. i am just heartbroken. All my friends and family are on #1i. I quit or 2.... :( i quit smoking and eating out... as well as i dnt drink at all now... any advice?

Good luck honey and just hang in there! It'll happen...just have to be patient! We are all here for you. :hugs:

Thanks! And I am here for you all too!!! We will get our BFP'S soon!!!

I haven't posted on the forum in awhile. Mainly, because when I start to start reading and looking at where everyone else is in the process and how frustrating this journey has been my stress level goes through the roof.

I am 38, and have been TTC for a little over a year. I am really starting to feel like pregnancy isn't going to happen, and in the past couple months all these people around me are getting pregnant with little/no effort. The icing on the cake was a really good friend of ours got married in July, went on his honeymoon and announced two weeks ago that his wife was pregnant. Amazing considering he has a sperm count THREE times below where it should be...I digress.

So, my average cycle length is 32 days. I have been feeling dizzy since Sunday and having occassional waves of nausea. today is CD 35, I took a HPT on Sunday it was negative. Still no signs of Aunt Flow - unless the dizziness and nausea are a new pre menstral symptom I am having (I do get breast tenderness and headaches as part of my normal cycle). I don't know if I should test again this week, wait and if Aunt Flow doesn't show by the weekend test again.

I find it near impossible not to just keep using HPTs so long as AF isn't here. I am so tired of getting my hopes of every cycle only to be let down. I seriously doubt I am pregnant this time - but I feel like I am on an emotional roller coaster with the delay of my period and the dizziness. My head thinks maybe, my heart says, no way been here done this.

UGH!

THank you for letting me rant. If anyone has any words of wisdom I would appreciate them. :)

Keep your head up!!!! I have faith that you will have your little one soon!! Just keep your head up and hopes high! I have my fingers and toes crossed for you and I!

Morning everyone. Cd 26 and I have done a test. Couldn't wait any longer and I have a faint positive. It is soooo faint that I haven't jumped for joy or anything
I have taken some photos but because I am writing this on my phone I can't attach any x

Yay when are you going to go to the dr.? And send fairy dust my way please!!!! And congrats!

I haven't called the doctor. And I haven't told the other half yet as don't want to do it over the phone. Plus we go away this weekend with his family so I might tell him when we get back x

I haven't called the doctor. And I haven't told the other half yet as don't want to do it over the phone. Plus we go away this weekend with his family so I might tell him when we get back x

yay :happydance: congrats!!!Told u tat u might be the first one to be pregnant among us :D hihihi !!!I am so happy for u :hugs:!!!

Meanwhile I am still in limbo.I am 11 days late no clue whether I am pregnant or whether itz something else,I am gonna wait till this weekend and then call the doc if AF doesnt show up...

Still no AF here (granted I just posted last night). I decided to wait till Friday and if there still is no sign of AF I will use an HPT again.

You know the internet is such a dangerous place - because if you google things like "period late, negative home pregnancy test" you get a bunch of scary information like "luteal cyst", etc. etc.

What if I do have a cyst? Would I be in pain? Where would the pain be?

PS - I am crossing my fingers and toes for all of us - this road is a stressful one no matter how positive and relaxed we all try to be.

Thanks everyone. I agree with Jess. Everything crosse for everyone. Including myself for all to go well. Just need the weeks to pass

Gosh, it's SO hard to not test right now...i thought hell no after last month's chemical but now i'm already feeling the need to POAS! Ugh...

I have bought so many HPTs in the last year it is really depressing. I agnonize over what brand to buy too. I got a false positive on a digital about 4 months ago - so I refuse to buy digital anymore. I know it was probably just a bad batch or a weird fluke, but it was too depressing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->