• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcoming our BFPs

Yes this is my second cycle on it and second time it has worked :) yes it is like clomid only works directly to the ovaries where as the clomid works with the pituitry gland (sp?) outcome is the same, induce's ovulation, its not really used that often over here either, its just used for people who are not responding to clomid. I cant wait to test either.

When is your 20 week scan? it must be soon?

20 week scan is on the 29th. The day you test so I hope it's a wonderful day for the both of us!

I think 9dpo 2day, but got results from 21 day bloods from gp 2day which show no ov even though the hosp who scanned me said ov was on track and my opks tied in with what they said at scan.

I don't know what's going on now :(

I'm really sorry Lilly! I hope you still ovulated!

that does sound confusing lily, hope you did Ov, still keeping my fx for you!!! and good luckw ith your scan ann!!

Did you test today lily?????? I'm getting so nervous, I will be testing sunday or
Monday

Hi yes I tested yesterday, bfn and no af, looks like I didn't ov after all, back to sqaure 1, have to wait until CD35 to start provera then they will decide what to do with me, I give up to be honest, I am getting very depressed :( Good luck for testing!

How did your scan go yesterday ann?

Sorry to hear, this whole ttc journey really sucks! I know! :(

Me an DH had a big fight about money, this treatment is taking everything from us! I had to sell something's for grocery money, I can only afford one more month I think then would need to take a break and start over in 2-3 months.

Ahh why do people like all of us, who are so ready in every possible way have a hard time!

Keep your chin up, you will
Have your turn, I know it!

Scan went well. Found out I'm having another girl :)

I'm really cheering you ladies on to get your bfps:) I've been a major stalker checking up on you guys everyday. I really sending some major baby dust here. Some more bfps have to come soon!

having a bad weekend, i tested yesterday 11DPO, i know still can be early, but i was convinced i was pregnant, and i thought i even saw a faint line!!! i was SO excitied, i took the test apart (FRER) and it has no colour and just looks like the indent line! :cry: i know i have still a few more hopeful days but not feeling positive AT ALLL!!!!!!!!

i put this quote on my facebook
"*its hard to wait around for something that might never happen, but it's even harder to give up when you know it's everything you want*"

my cousin in law, has gone through couple IVF and loads of other treatments and has nothing to show forit except debt, i dont want to have to face that.
i dont know how i would get other the fact that i wouldnt be a mom, she seems to do fine, it has been years since they stopped trying, but i couldnt imagine!!!!!!!!!!
i wont even be able to afford 1 IVF and would be totally scared to do it even if i saved the money, AHHH just so many thoughts going through my head,

i hope and pray that when i test again sunday i get a positive!!!!

Hi Ourfate, its Sunday, have you tested?? Maybe the fact that you saw something on the test is a good sign and you will get ur bfp, I have never ever seen anything else on a test, not even a hint of where the line should be so I see it as a good sign for you x

sorry to hear that :( has af shown up? if not your still in the running, good luck my lovely

afm cd35 today so just waiting for the nursing line to open to ring and get my provera :(

she is due tomorrow, so we will see, but expecting her, i was SO convinced i was pregnant this month, i thought for SURE, oh well.
sucks for you that you have to do provera again :(, hope AF comes RIGHT after you stop!!

lily take a look at this link

https://www.fertilityfocustelesummit.com/

its a free fertility seminar, that you either watch online or listen on your phone, they have fertility experts that talk about it, i thought i would let you know, never know, might learn something lol

Well cd10 today and went for me US, and it looks like I already Ov for this cycle! And what makes me more mad is that DH has been bugging to bd, but I'm sick and just don't have the energy! And now I'm Kicking myself for not!

Hi ourfate, I'm ok how are you? I am cd13 today, went for my scan yesterday and there is something the 15 mm they sent me for bloods to see if it is an egg or a cyst, bloods are inconclusive so back again tomorrow for a scan. Last cycle what they thought was a follie with an egg was a cyst and I didn't end up ov'ing :( where abouts are you in your cycle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->