Welcoming our BFPs

BFN for me, I am on cd4 today.

Have you had your appt yet?

:nope: no good!, i had my appt, doing the IUI, just waiting for monday to get a blood test, and then start my provera.

Lily hope you get a pos soon!

Good lck ourfate.

I'm at work and just went to the bathroom and had a teeny tiny bit of ewcm!! I hope it means ov is coming!!

I'm doing great CD5 today for me! Nothing really
Going on yet! How's things with you??

Oh nice! So did you need provera??

I'm good. Patiently waiting. :winkwink:

I didn't! AF came All on her own!!! So I have a scan Wednesday ad hopefully ov by weekend

Oh wow, that's great, good for AF cooperating for you!! :D

So are you doing IUI this cycle??

Yeah IUI and double Insemination, I'm very! Excited about this, I feel really good!!!!!! So do you think you ov? Cuz you said you had a little ewcm

Yup definitely ov! :happydance: A few days after my ewcm I got a positive opk, and my temps have confirmed it, so I'm 5 dpo. AF is due the 17th, plan to test the 18th!

Yay for IUI! I'm excited for you! What do you mean by double insem?

Yay Lisa, I cant wait for you to test!!

Ourfate, yay for af coming, good luck with the iui

I had my scan today cd11 and I have a 13mm follie and good lining, I am going to ovulate again.......so happy!!!

thats awesome lisa, fx'ed for you, this has to be all our month! its been to long!

and lily im SO happy! and fx;ed for you aswell,

and double just means i go in 2 days in a row for them to inseminate me. i cant wait haha

so ladies i have a folli growing, and getting my IUI most likely sunday monday, so excited, cant wait...how are both your cycles going????

great news ourfate! I am cd 18 and 3/4 dpo, nothing to report!

Waiting is the hardest part, so getting IUI Monday Tuesday instead, getting trigger tomorrow

We did it!! :happydance: :happydance:

https://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee514/Lisa92881/1329563981.jpg

Omg Lisa! YAYYYYY I'm soooooo happy for you! Congrats!!!!!

Lisa your in the group "in my shoes" I commented on your pic a while ago hahahahahah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->