We'll Be Over The Moon, When We Get Our BFPs In June! Newbies welcome :)

It's okay, most times I look at it, I don't see anything. Then others I think I see a super faint line. I'm hoping hoping hoping that it's just because it was a crappy urine sample and that I'll get better results after a long hold while I'm at work. I work 2-10:30 and will test again after work.

Anyone know why I constantly have such diluted urine? Anyway to fix that? lol. I swear it's near clear every time I've tested.

It means that you're really hydrated-- that is a good thing! Just hold it as long as you can.

It's okay, most times I look at it, I don't see anything. Then others I think I see a super faint line. I'm hoping hoping hoping that it's just because it was a crappy urine sample and that I'll get better results after a long hold while I'm at work. I work 2-10:30 and will test again after work.

Anyone know why I constantly have such diluted urine? Anyway to fix that? lol. I swear it's near clear every time I've tested.

It means that you're really hydrated-- that is a good thing! Just hold it as long as you can.

haha i drink a lot of soda which would explain it. i usually wind up holding it all day (or night) while i'm at work just because i'm so busy, running around that i don't want to stop to go so i'm hoping i can do that tonight & test right away when i get home.

i've been emotional and moody all morning so i'm hoping it's pregnancy related and not pms related.

my progesterone on my clomid cycle was 22. a friend on here had around 50 (also her first cycle of clomid). she ended up with twins (sadly, one did not make it past 6 weeks, but still....).

If I did miss my surge it's not a big deal. DH and I bded a ton so if I did O I am confident I caught the egg. I'll talk to my Dr on Friday about how I am unsure if I O'd or not. Maybe we can check my levels or something.

Rachel- holy !@#$ TWINS ?! Wouldn't that be awesome?!! Lol. I'm confused though, you've got a promising chart and prog., is it just too early to test? Comeon FRER!!

Waves- I don't know what you've been doing but I have the same issue with diluted pee.. You gotta pee EVERYTHING out, then try and drink nothing and hold the pee for a few hours til you can't hold it anymore.. I usually see darker pee when I've been active for the past few hours w/o drinking much! FX'd for you.. I'm seriously excited for you testers! :)

I'm only 7 or 8 dpo so too early. But last cycle I started seeing lines at 9 dpo. I'm really going to try to wait. I don't know that I could bear a bfp that goes bad again :(

Mirolee that makes me happy to hear! I really think I just super ovulated why its so high. I had some more cramping yesterday so I'm hoping it was implantation!

I'm only 7 or 8 dpo so too early. But last cycle I started seeing lines at 9 dpo. I'm really going to try to wait. I don't know that I could bear a bfp that goes bad again :(

Mirolee that makes me happy to hear! I really think I just super ovulated why its so high. I had some more cramping yesterday so I'm hoping it was implantation!

I had cramping at 7dpo that I assumed was implantation too. If I wind up with a BFP that'll convince me that it was, in fact, implantation and if so... we can count that as a good sign for you too lol. Good luck!

Any creative ideas for the new thread name? I got nothin...

Nikki-Try just to be there for her by listening and helping when you can. I know it's hard, but you cannot take on her pain. She is an adult and will figure it out, she just needs someone to listen. She will make new friends and she will find a job, even if it's not the one she wants right away. I don't think there is anything wrong with calling your dad and checking on him. Do not let this overshadow your happiness and excitement though! I doubt your mom wants that...Besides, it will probably help brighten her day!

Rachel-Woah! That's a great number! I hope mine are that high too! lol

Kara-I'm sorry :( That's got to be so disappointing. Are you going to talk to your doctor about it?

Lol all mine are really dorky...

'Gonna cry if we get our BFP's in July'

thought of that one and literally LOL'd, DH gave me a weird look.

(We'll be?) Screaming like fireworks in the sky, when we get our BFP's in July !!! :)

Lol.. corny or cute ?!!

Rachel- greaaaat number omg! FX it's a good sign for pregnancy! Did your doctor say anything about how high it was??

Nikki and Emily- beauuutiful bumps! So awesome watching your little babies grow in your bellies!

and Nikki- can't wait to see the next scan! And i'm sorry about the stress goin on with your mom. That's awesome you and DH can be there for her though, i'm sure she appreciates the support immensely.

Waves- sounds like good signs!! FX you see your BFP! <3

Kara- :hugs: i'm sorry hun! <3 I don't think O'ing late means a week egg though! You'll see your BFP for your rainbow baby, I know it! FX for you hun.

Morgan- can't wait to see that BFP from you either! After everything you've been through you sooo deserve your rainbow babe. BD lots this cycle and catch that egg! <3

Lol Those are both good ones! I think I might like "Screaming like fireworks in the sky, when we get our BFP's in July" better...only bc it has to do with fireworks lol

How about, lets make some sparks fly while we're makin babies in July?

Lol that's a good one too! I like them all!

Julie, I hope your's is that high too!

Cassidy, I had a co-worker draw my blood then I checked the computer myself about an hour later...my doc hasn't even gotten them yet :haha:

Fireworks will fly with BFPs in July - or - Making sparks fly while making babies in July

Rachel-That's hilarious! I wish I could find out that quickly! lol

Ok, I went ahead and started the new thread...Please come join us everyone!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-groups/1910993-fireworks-fly-bfps-july.html#post28208015

Let me know if I forgot anyone or anything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->