We'll Be Over The Moon, When We Get Our BFPs In June! Newbies welcome :)

Holy crapola!! My Progesterone is 48!!!!!!!! And I was hoping for 15....I guess I don't need any supplemental progesterone lol

Mine was 0.6, no ovulation, feel like jumping off a bridge.

Fx'd for you Rachel.

Mine was 0.6, no ovulation, feel like jumping off a bridge.

Fx'd for you Rachel.

Kara- I'm sorry, that sucks. I think that happened to me this month too.. :growlmad:

Amanda- We've been at DH's dad's for about 2 months now, and I AM MISERABLE, too. We were going to move out last friday but DH is too high maintenance and needed a garage. Jeeez, beggars can't be choosers! But anyways, it has been nice saving up money for our new house.. The longer we stay the better off our lil bean will be one day ;) Sucks though, honeymooning at the father in-laws. Haha but he is a firefighter and is on 24 off 48 so you can bet we take advantage of those nights, reminds me of high school. Lol :blush:

Rachel- Oooh sounds so promising!! Good luck.. hurry and take a FRER !! lol ;)

Waves- Anything new? Try not to drive yourself crazy.. :hugs:

AFM- Hubby just called my work and said lil Kilo just lost both of his big puppy canines! Says they look like mini shark teeth, lol we were joking about making a necklace :) This weekend we went to a pretty awesome festival downtown Columbus and I had myself a few beers.. so that was uber fun for the first time in forever :) Started temping this morning as I FORGOT yesterday, of course. I have an issue w/ remembering things. But I found that my hooha is 97.7 :) Lol. Very excited for this cycle!!! Babydust to everyone and keep it chatty today, bc Mondays always reallyy draggg.. :sleep: Off to buy myself another friggin' pack of OPK's, blah.

Holy crapola!! My Progesterone is 48!!!!!!!! And I was hoping for 15....I guess I don't need any supplemental progesterone lol

Oooh congrats :) I'm hoping for the same sorta news when I finally get mine tested. I wish my OB would have done a 7dpo test instead of waiting for my BFP but oh well.

Waves- Anything new? Try not to drive yourself crazy.. :hugs:

Haha thanks! I woke up and ran to the store for a donut for breakfast and picked up a 3pack of FRERs. Thank goodness it had that $1 off coupon on it. Those things are so expensive. I got 50 ICs for like $10 less than the cost of 3 FRERs lol. Anyway, I had breakfast and am holding it for a couple more minutes before testing on both an IC (to compare with yesterday's test) & a FRER so fingers crossed!!!

I scrolled through here last night before falling asleep and came across my test pictures again & I definitely see that shadow on the one picture. I absolutely see it. I just hope it develops into something more.

Yay Waves your chart looks good and I can't wait to check back in..!!!

Julie, go for it! Can you link it back here so we know where to go?

Emily, the bump is waaay too cute. I sure hope I stay thin and all belly like you when im preggo, too!

Rachel, holy cow that is awesome!

Waves, still too early! I see a faint something on the last set of tests.

Morgan, I bet. I am not looking forward to it, but it has to be done for now. We finished moving at 3am last night, so I got 3 hours of sleep. A little bit of a zombie today, but oh well. Gotta keep moving.

Cassidy, Ash, how are you ladies?

Nichole, I hope you didn't miss your surge, but fingers crossed that AF shows in a timely fashion!

kara, I'm so sorry :( Are you going to try something next cycle to make sure that you O?

AFM, trying is the last thing on our mind right now. Im so stressed that I wouldn't be surprised If I didn't O this month or if AF decides to play games or come late. I have had no EWCM, no O pains, nada. so we'll see what happens. We're going away Wednesday night for the holiday weekend and I couldn't be more excited. Stay cool everyone--- It is supposed to be realllllly hot in my neck of the woods today.

Rachel - Holy crap, 48?! Could that be a really good sign???
And I'm sure you will carry small, I know you are a really slim girl, right? I am starting to gain weight quicker now... about 2-2.5 pounds a week, which is a little on the high side. But I dunno if I am retaining a ton of water cuz it has been over 100 degrees here for the past 5 days.... ughhh...

Nikki - I don't think I commented on how cute you are looking! It looks like you are forming a little bump! Wait till 18 weeks... that's when the real action starts!

Kara - Unbelievable that you didn't O... I thought things were getting back on track for you... Did you ever have annovulatory cycles before your MC?

Thanks dear :) I'm uploading/playing with my pictures now but I didn't really see anything on these tests. I think it mayyyy be a fluke because I didn't have to go to the bathroom all that much and it still looked pretty diluted but we'll see.

It could be that there's nothing to see no matter how concentrated my urine is but I can't knock the fact that I saw the shadow on yesterday's test that I saw in the beginning last month. We'll see though.

Thanks girls, it probably won't be annovatory-I'll probably just O really late which is terrifying for me bc the pregnancy was off a CD35 ovulation and I feel like I MCd because it was a bad egg...I'm like scared to even have baby making sex now bc I don't even know if I want to conceive this late or just wait for af. I have an appt next tues to talk to doctor about clomid...

I'm just so freakin sad.

Ugh I'm so bummed over these tests lol. Anyway... I think maybe I see something faint but I think I'm just looking for it now.

https://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff422/sailinghomelj/1_zpscb5be9c2.jpg

https://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff422/sailinghomelj/2_zpsccb7ba70.jpg

https://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff422/sailinghomelj/3_zps306513cb.jpg

I guess it could mean something good or that I ovulated more than one egg. It should be above 10 for a natural cycle or 15 medicated so I'm wayyyy over the normal. My guess is that I ovulated more than one egg

Emily or Nikki do you remember what your initial progesterone was?

Emily or Nikki do you remember what your initial progesterone was?

My docs do not test unless there is a need. The only way they even confirm pregnancy in a normal case is by an ultrasound. So I cannot help you there...

Julie- let us know when you start one.

Rachel- that is WAY high! YAY. did clomid do that or maybe prego?

Waves- so sorry but I don't see anything. Maybe it is just me.

AFM, reallllly attempting to not stress myself out too much, as I don't want to hurt the baby. I feel like I should be over the moon today, as I am going to see the baby and start to announce the pregnancy. However, everything hurts... not physical, but emotional. I am sure it doesn't help that I am preggo and emotions are all over the place. On Saturday morning I got a call from my mom crying her eyes out that she just can't be with my dad anymore. She has had enough. They are having EXTREME financial problems (however, my dad is also not easy to have a relationship with) as my mom lost her job a month ago and my dad is too lazy to get a job (he is the type of person that can't work for others and he strives to start his own businesses). While talking to my mom, I said would you be better off moving in with me (and DH) and looking for a job in our area. She said she thinks it would be best. So she moved in on Saturday (she used to live and left my dad about 3.5 hour drive from me). Its been really hard watching her struggle in trying to find a job that pays half way decent. She has been an interior designer for bathrooms/kitchens for a good 20 years. She has a 4 year degree in it too. The company "went under" and laid everyone off a month ago. Her and her cat came to our house and her cat is trying to adjust to our 2 dogs and 1 cat. I can tell everyone is stressed out. My heart breaks for her and her situation. I have never been a fan of my fathers, but I feel like I should check on him. I think the hardest things for my mom (at least what she has cried to me about) is leave her dog, garden and friends. I am not sure how to support her. I asked her to call my ex-aunt (who lives about 1 hour from me and who divorced my uncle about a year ago and is also lonely) to see if she wanted to get together for the 4th of July because we already had plans and feel bad cancelling. Since my heart just breaks from all of this, it makes it really hard to be excited for myself. Every time I cry I try to tell myself to stop because it isn't healthy for the baby.

Nikki I'm so sorry you're feeling stressed!! What time do you get to see the baby?? This should be such an exciting time for you, I know it sounds selfish but try and focus on you and really soaking up every minute of this pregnancy you worked so hard for!! Xx

Waves- so sorry but I don't see anything. Maybe it is just me.

It's okay, most times I look at it, I don't see anything. Then others I think I see a super faint line. I'm hoping hoping hoping that it's just because it was a crappy urine sample and that I'll get better results after a long hold while I'm at work. I work 2-10:30 and will test again after work.

Anyone know why I constantly have such diluted urine? Anyway to fix that? lol. I swear it's near clear every time I've tested.

My boobs hurt. My nipples feel like they're on fire when you touch them. Food isn't tasting right the last 2 days. Bouts of nausea. I feel like I should have my BFP lol. But then again... don't we all?

So sorry to hear about your mom. Glad she moved in with you though & I hope she finds a job soon. I know how hard it is. OH has been unsuccessfully looking for work since December :/ Good luck on your scan & announcing your pregnancy!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->