We'll Be Over The Moon, When We Get Our BFPs In June! Newbies welcome :)

I see a line also, no tweaking or squinting!

Amanda! That is absurd! I believe by law you have to be given a 30 day notice.... not just till Monday. PS- my in-laws are landlords and my DH helped all his life. My in-laws gave us 3 house to "take over".... so we kinda know the rules.

Ps... here are my preggo/fat pictures. and my feet are SOOOO swollen tonight. They are up and being iced.

Attachments

• 11 weeks B.jpg
    11 weeks B.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 12
  • 11 weeks C.jpg
    11 weeks C.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 11 weeks.jpg
    11 weeks.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 11
Waves have you tested again?

Yay Nikki for bump pics!

Not yet. I'm going to wait until tomorrow morning to test again. I don't have a ton of tests left so I don't want to do more than 1/day.

I see a line also, no tweaking or squinting!

Thanks! I'm glad it's not just me. Hopefully we're not both crazy and it turns into something more lol.

Amanda-WTF? That is such bs! I'm so sorry you're having to deal with this added stress :hugs:

Nikki-Yay for bump pics! Can't wait to watch your bump grow :)

Cassidy-So glad it's over. I hope he heals quickly!

AFM-AF came today, so it's on to the new cycle and 1st round of clomid....

Wtf Amanda? That's crazy.

Thanks! totally crazy. its nearly 1am here and im just heading to bed. packing packing packing all day. so tired!

Amanda that's terrible! I'm so sorry that's happening. Were u in a house or an apartment.

we had a "flat", it was 1050 square feet, full 2 bedroom. I LOVED it! so sad to be leaving. It had hardwood floors, granite counters, a walk in closet, jacuzzi tub. So so so bummed to be leaving.

OMG Amanda!!! WTF?! That's just ridiculous!! :( I'm so sorry!!
Thanks. Super sad.

Amanda! That is absurd! I believe by law you have to be given a 30 day notice.... not just till Monday. PS- my in-laws are landlords and my DH helped all his life. My in-laws gave us 3 house to "take over".... so we kinda know the rules.

Ps... here are my preggo/fat pictures. and my feet are SOOOO swollen tonight. They are up and being iced.

Nikki, You're so cute! I def see a bump! CA is a bit different, they are by law supposed to give 72 hours, and should technically personally serve us with an eviction notice. its a shitty situation but we're keeping our head up through it.

We are moving into OH's parents tomorrow, and as much as I am bummed, i am looking forward to the oppurtnuity to save money, no rent, etc. So, it will be nice. We have been thinking about buying a house soon anyways, so this gives us a huge head start on adding to our savings.

I hope everyone is staying cool, it was 107* here today!

I tested again this morning and I don't see what I think I saw yesterday. I see where the second line should be so I think I just have total line eye. But my urine was pretty clear this morning so I think being early still, it might have just been too diluted & I'm going to try again later in the day after holding for awhile.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 3
Sorry waves, I don't see anything either.

That's okay. Like I said, my urine was pretty pale/nearly clear & since it's still early on, I'm hoping it was just too diluted to pick up on the test. I'll try again later after a hold and we'll see. My boobs are achy still. My nipples hurt on & off - feeling either achy or like they're on fire. That's really only something I experience when pregnant and I just got a headache out of nowhere which is also a pregnancy sign for me. But we'll see!

Also my food this morning all tastes kinda "blah" to me. I made a smoothie (oatmeal, banana, PB, almond milk & threw in some apple cinnamon yogurt) and dumped it out after 2 sips. It tasted too bitter. So I made myself scrambled eggs with cheese and I'm having to force myself to eat it. It tastes funny for some reason. I also got nauseous eating my KFC bowl last night (chicken, mashed potatoes & gravy, corn.) So FX.

Fx for you! You seem super fertile so I'm sure it will happen in no time.

AFM, feeling crampy since yesterday. I'm 6-7 dpo. FF says 6, I say 7....either way, I'm going to have my progesterone drawn first thing in the morning when I get to work! Hopefully it will come back high! I have absolutely no desire to test early. This past week has flown by so hopefully this next one will too. I'm so ready for it to be my time...

Fx for you! You seem super fertile so I'm sure it will happen in no time.

AFM, feeling crampy since yesterday. I'm 6-7 dpo. FF says 6, I say 7....either way, I'm going to have my progesterone drawn first thing in the morning when I get to work! Hopefully it will come back high! I have absolutely no desire to test early. This past week has flown by so hopefully this next one will too. I'm so ready for it to be my time...

Thanks, I sure hope so. If I were to get pregnant this cycle, I'd be due around March 10/13th so if I got pregnant next cycle, I'd be due mid-April and our wedding is end of May so I'm really hoping it's this cycle because next cycle would be cutting it too close. Especially if I were to go overdue??! So definitely hoping this cycle is it.

FX for you. My cramping started around 7dpo and that's not normal for me. Good luck with your progesterone check! The first week flew by for me but now that I know it's close to the end of the 2ww, it's dragging by.

So I wound up testing again but it was still pretty dilute urine :/

However I swear I see something on this test, similar to how my line started out last month. I know it's probably all in my head but I really think it's there.

https://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff422/sailinghomelj/4_zpsbcd60ac9.jpg

https://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff422/sailinghomelj/5_zps697e807a.jpg

https://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff422/sailinghomelj/3_zps46171c69.jpg

Waves, I see a hint of something....

Aww Emily, I hope I stay thin like you and all belly!

Waves, I see a hint of something....

Aww Emily, I hope I stay thin like you and all belly!

I just compared the 2 from today again and I definitely see a darker shadow on the SMU one (that I just posted) that I don't see on the one from this morning but we'll see what tomorrow's test says. I just remember this is how it started last month, around 11dpo. I saw a super tiny hint of a shadow that everyone told me they didn't see and it eventually became noticeable so we'll see!

It just worries me if it progresses similarly to last month's tests... given how last cycle ended up but we'll see! I may splurge on FRER for tomorrow morning since that line was definitely more noticeable last month than my ICs.

Amanda- I think I see something
AFM-CD 23. So still unexciting here. Since I got sick around CD 17, I am not holding much hope for this cycle.

I think I may have missed my surge this month. I had 2 days of ewcm/watery and now it's back to sticky. I wish I would have temped this month so I could know for sure. I am going to temp in the morning to see where I was at. Normally pre O my temps are in the 97 range and post O they are in the 98's. Guess I will know for sure if AF shows up on a reasonable day :haha:

Emily-Cute preggo belly!

Rachel-Hoping your prog levels are high!

So, did someone else call the July thread or is it ok if I start it? I can't remember if someone else had claimed it or not. Let me know! If not, I'll start one tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->