well everyone, I lost my little one. :'(

annaaabanana

Reaction score
hey everyone.. everyone most of yall know my story and what has been going on.
well tonight, I had my baby in the sac into the toilet. :(
went to er and it was true. I was having horrible pains tonight, and right before it happened, I coulda sworn I was having contractions, I described the pains as killer. I thought I had to pee, went to pee, and felt something like a bubble type thing come out, looked down and was covered in blood :( my mother, and partner were in there, and I picked it up, and theres my little one inside the sac, I started throwing up everyone and crying.
I was hooked up to a lot of machines at the hospital, and even had to get an ultrasound :( it was terrible because I really didn't wanna go trhough all that. I have a lot of pain medicines, the pain afterwards was terrible.. at the er I passed a clot the size of a baseball.
I'm so heartbroken right now, but my baby's soul will grow in heaven. and I'm glad that we got to hear my baby's heartbeat three times, and see the baby three times..
ill never forget about our little sweet pea. please keep us in you're prayers. it is 3 in the morning right now and we just got back from hospital. I said "I'm getting on babyandbump to tell my friends :("
goodnight yall.
:cry:

my baby is in heaven now looking after us :cloud9:

thank you. I'm on so much pain meds so idk how I haven't just passed out yet :( just sad...

I am so sorry to hear this :( my thoughts are with you and your family xx

So sorry to hear this. Thoughts are with u at this time x

I'm so very sorry. Take time for yourself and make sure you get lots of support
Xxxx

Oh Anna that's so sad, I am deeply sorry you have lost your precious baby :( take very good care of yourself, and surround yourself with people who love you x xx

Really sorry to hear that x with deepest sympathy to you and your familyx

Aww hunni, my hearts breaking for you, so awful you had to go through that, I've had 2 miscarriages and I wouldn't wish it on anyone, just dont give up, get yourself better, grieve and try again, thoughts and prayers with you my sweet xxx :cry:

Oh no! I am so so sorry. There's no words that I can say that will make your pain any better. Take care of yourself.

I am so sorry this has happened to you :( cannot imagine what you must be going through but I hope you find comfort in knowing your little baby is in heaven now xx

Wow I'm so suprised..I really never expected to hear this news, I'm so sorry for your loss. How heartbreaking. :hugs:
Just know all of us are here for you and there's a great miscarriage forum, the ladies are lovely.

thanks ladies!! I prob got an hour of sleep. I don't think enough pain meds ad sleep meds can help me sleep. im still trying to process what happened and what I saw. than yal for keeping me and my family in youre prayers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->