well everyone, I lost my little one. :'(

Take time to grieve and just remember whenever you're comfortable with trying again it will and can happen, and not always does it mean it will happen again. I'll be keeping you all in my prayers and your little bub is in heaven now with all the other angels x

So sorry to log on and read this, you poor thing :hugs:

thank you everyone. I'm probably going to be deleting my fb (or atleast deactivating it for a while) tonight, and just spending this time with my partner and family. I am lucky to have them. I'm just kinda shocked still and that is something you should never have to see:( love you all

im so so sorry hun, ive been there and no amount of words can describe the feeling, just take your time to grieve and look after yourself xxxx

I'M REALLY SORRY FOR UR LOSS HONEY xx big hugs .. I hope you get a healthy pregnancy soon :) stay postive xx will remember u in my prayers

Oh God please comfort Anna. :*(. I'm so incredibly sorry! I've never had a natural mc like that, but a d&c. The emotional pain was so bad I could hardly breathe. You're right, that little baby's soul will live on forever and ever. God says He knew us before He formed us. Take peace in your heart, and be very kind to yourself. This was no fault of your own, and you did everything you could to save your little one, but obviously S/he was being beckoned from above. Gentle hugs and prayers!!!

I'm sorry Anna...I have been reading your threads since you joined first trimester and was hoping this would work out for you:nope: I'm glad you have such a great support system around you right now and don't blame you for deactivating your FB account after what you mentioned about some of your friends previously. Take care of your self and know that you can still have your rainbow after losses.:hugs:

Oh my gosh, I don't even know what to say except I am so so sorry. I hate that you are going through this. Use your support system (including us!). Take care of yourself :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm sorry to hear this. I really am-but like you said baby is growing in Heaven now- I agree with pp - surround yourself with people you love..xoxoxoxo

yall are the best.. :D I have a great support system at home, but this is such a good support system to talk to also,. yall are the best!!! and ill be waiting to watch yalls progress with yalls babies :) my baby is looking over us now, sitting up in heaven with my twin sister, and all the ppl I've lost. I have some kind of closure holding the little one. I'm just heartbroken for me and Christopher right now. thank you everyone <3 loveyou all

I am so shocked and sad to see this, Anna. I am so deeply sorry for your loss, and I'm sending comforting thoughts and prayers to you, and Christopher. Please take care of yourself during this difficult time.

I'm sorry hun :( And yes you do have contractions with a miscarriage, and you dialate. Its very painful, i decided to do mine with no med or hospital help. Its so hard!

I am SO sorry to hear this! :( You and your family will be in my thoughts!

I'm so sorry. I'm sorry you had to go through all that. I'm thinking of you and sending you lots of hugs. :hugs: Get some rest if you can.

Really sorry to hear that!! You & your family are in my thoughts and prayers! :(

Oh God I'm so so sorry :hugs: I was really hoping for good news. Lots of prayers your way hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->