well girls

fulltimemum

Reaction score
i sorted all the baby clothes out that i got bought and bottles things like that took me ages to unpack them and put them away so all i need is pram and other bits fel like i shud make a start now buying things feel abit upset that i anit bought mutch but glad i have sorted most of the baby things out xxx

Wow, good for you! I wish I were as organized!

I'm nearly twenty weeks and I haven't bought anything yet! My mom in law and sis in law bought me a few stuff when we saw each other in September, but other than those, nada. I'm trying to stop myself from buying until about December cause some of my friends from the office said they're planning on having a baby shower for me - yipee! gotta love freebies! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

i don't have much to buy for this bub i have it all from my first
just have to sort all the stuff out...oh and buy a nappy bag

I don't need much either really as I have 3 already so just a crib and some steriliser equipment. Don't panic about it there is LOADS of time hun and even if you don't have everything you think you need before hand you will be going out after the baby is not, you won't be house bound lol. Just chill hun xxx

Well done im like u too best to get it down especially with xmas coming up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->