Well gosh darn it all

JASMAK

Mom of three
Reaction score
I have been sick with this horrendous cold/flu for five days now. Yesterday I started feeling like I was getting a bit better, and then tonight, I had this horrible horrible headache. It was so bad, that I was getting scared. Anyways, I got it under control with some serious drugs (and I NEVER resort to meds), but, needless to say, we didn't BD tonight. :(

Hiya,

Just seen your thread, hope your feeling ok x x x x x :hug:

I am STILL sick, isn't that crazy?!! I mean, I am *almost* better, but I have that lingering hacking cough that keeps me up at night...I am sure everyone has had that before and knows how irritating it is!

I hope you start feeling better soon!!! Good luck to this month. At least you missed a BD opportunity because you were sick. I missed one because DH fell asleep early!!!! Oh well, poor guy, he's about as stressed about it as I am. Feel better and keep us posted with the happenings this month.

I hope you start feeling better soon!!! Good luck to this month. At least you missed a BD opportunity because you were sick. I missed one because DH fell asleep early!!!! Oh well, poor guy, he's about as stressed about it as I am. Feel better and keep us posted with the happenings this month.

Oh, that has happened before...and it sucks! Sorry to hear it. Was it during a critical time???

CD 16 and seeing as how I'm not sure when I'm ovulating, I think it was critical. Oh well....
So, how are you feeling today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->