Well..... Here we go!

shams

Reaction score
Hi there!

I've just joined the BnB boards, after having lurked for a week or or two. I was going to start posting in the TTC forum..... but I don't think I'm supposed to now! lol

So my hubby and I started trying over the last few months, and I've discovered that I actually have a short cycle of 25 days. This one is the first time, and I wasn't going to test this month unless I didn't get AF, but Friday was a weird day for me, starting with being wide awake at 5:20am.

By the end of the day, I was feeling so odd, that I said I wanted to get a test. Now I *think* I got a BFP then, but I didn't quite do the test right, and it was near midnight, and I got one and a half lines.

So we said wait until tomorrow and do it again...... And then I got 2 lines first thing in the morning! But we also had a crazy day where a bunch of people were coming over for BBQ, so I had to hide all the evidence, because it's way too early to tell anyone.... right?

Well, AF is supposed to make an appearance tomorrow (or Wed the latest) and I'm still feeling odd, so I tested again... just to make sure. Yep! Still 2 lines. Time to go see the doctor, I think. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->