Well heres my plus size bump only 8+1 weeks

mumof42be

Reaction score
Well i was 18 weeks in my last pregnancy when i had a bump like this as you can see i aint a small framed lass but that is most certainly a bump and goes hard at times to find it strange being so early on to..hope i dont grow to much more in the next few month otherwise i wont be able to walk lol

https://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c386/bigstee1/070.jpg

did you have a bit of a belly anyway?
There's no way an 8 week bump is that big lol!
I think your either further on or its bloating :) xx

i had a belly yea..but it certainly didnt look like that it was baby fat but flatish if ya get me where as now my belly is shaped i know my dates are right so in know im not further along...yes its mpore likey to be bloating but this is my 5th pregnancy so you tend to show more with each one quicker as your bodys done it before !

I have a big bump and have had from about 8 weeks this is my 3rd xx

It won't be baby bump at 8 weeks - baby is in your pelvis till 12 weeks. It is likely bloat sadly

this is number 8 for me and my 11th pregnancy u do hold extra fluids when pregnant but its still a pregnancy bump...i have had my dates changed since pic but only by 4 days :)

https://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u256/beautiful_bump/100_2539-2.gif

i agree its bloating or there may be more then 1 in there lol...im guessing not though!

But everybody carries differently .

i notice its all 1st time mums to be that are quite shocked after all this is my 5th pregnancy and i do carry big babies.

yes like emma said its likey to be extra fluid but a bump still a bump i dontlook fat now hahaha

Hmm, maybe a big baby or an extra one even????

Bloat or no bloat, the way I see it, it's all part of the pregnancy experience and I'm loving mine. Super cute bumpage I say. X

I think you look great and like others have said, even if it is bloat its bloat because you are pregnant :D Can't wait for mine! :happydance:

Hiya nice bump i have one like that too!!! Just have to ask are you a twin i think i recognise your face

when uve had more than 1 pregnancy ur bump shows much earlier on, so if ur on ur 4th child then ur uterus muscles will be much more lax then a 1st pregnancy, so bump will show quicker. Defo a nice lil bump! Ur gonna be huggggge!!! xxxx

And i wouldnt call u plus size to begin with either!!! xx

Awww you look gorgeous!! cant wait for mine!! :-D

AWWW thankx u guys kinda got me all emotional reading that :)

meandmyfive-as far as im aware i dont have a twin unless there something my mum aint tellin me lol where are you from if u dont mind me asking..im orignally from yorkshire but moved blackpool 7 years ago to be with my OH xx

i had a belly yea..but it certainly didnt look like that it was baby fat but flatish if ya get me where as now my belly is shaped i know my dates are right so in know im not further along...yes its mpore likey to be bloating but this is my 5th pregnancy so you tend to show more with each one quicker as your bodys done it before !

I have to agree....there was no hiding I was pregnant until my 12wk scan with my last baby as it was plain and obvious I was pregnant and not just "fatter" IYKWIM.

There's not enough muscle tension a lot of the time when you've already had a few previous pregnancies.

Good luck babe and ignore any crappy comments about being "huge" etc....all my friends used to get upset as people would say how "tiny" their bumps were. I can't say I've even had the "tiny" comment myself:nope::blush::haha:

:flower:

AWWW thankx u guys kinda got me all emotional reading that :)

meandmyfive-as far as im aware i dont have a twin unless there something my mum aint tellin me lol where are you from if u dont mind me asking..im orignally from yorkshire but moved blackpool 7 years ago to be with my OH xx

im from belfast!!! im sorry i had to ask you just look like a girl i knew:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->