well hoping ive done enough this time

bluerose2012

mother of 1 TTC#2
Reaction score
but knowing my luck i wont have done.we only manged to dtd once this time....ive started using opks this time and got what i thought was a positive on sat night paosted pic on here and ppl said it was very nearly but not yet,we dtd 2am sunday morning and when i tested sunday aftenoon at1pm it was a deffo positive i hope that the little swimmers caught the egg getting abit deflated now of trying i know everyone feels like this but im sure when i had my daughters whos now 19 getting pregnant didnt seem so hard

Hi blue rose. Im thinking the same thing i hd a smiley face on cd10 usuaslly very regular cd13/14 so was caught out this cycle. So BD,d 12hrs after Pos and then 36hours after. Def thinking im out this cycle before weve even started.

Don't count yourself out Harley - those sticks have a wide window! Great job getting to the task asap :winkwink::winkwink:

BlueRose - I know you've heard it time and time again but it only takes once! It's funny because that's a common warning when you're younger right? Then you get a little older and it feels like you've got to send millions upon millions of troops up there to catch the egg!

Best of luck to you both in the 2ww and keep us posted!

:dust::dust::dust: and I hope you both get BFPs in March!

Don't count yourself out Harley - those sticks have a wide window! Great job getting to the task asap :winkwink::winkwink:

BlueRose - I know you've heard it time and time again but it only takes once! It's funny because that's a common warning when you're younger right? Then you get a little older and it feels like you've got to send millions upon millions of troops up there to catch the egg!

Best of luck to you both in the 2ww and keep us posted!

:dust::dust::dust: and I hope you both get BFPs in March!

millions lol iknow what u mean it just dont seem to be working going to try a differant approch next month and see what happens

Hi blue rose. Im thinking the same thing i hd a smiley face on cd10 usuaslly very regular cd13/14 so was caught out this cycle. So BD,d 12hrs after Pos and then 36hours after. Def thinking im out this cycle before weve even started.

like they say we only need one lol gl to both of ou i see from your ticker were the same dpo lol we should test the same day lol

Good Luck ladies! This is our lucky month!

It does seem ironic that I spent sooo much time and energy trying NOT to get pregnant. :X

Good luck ladies :)

trying different strategies may work actually, last cycle we BD every day i.e. from 3 days before O and 1 day after but no luck. This cycle we BD every other day including O as I read somewhere that couples with low sperm count should not BD every day. But then I am not sure what they mean by low sperm count? we have 12 million which I thought was low but FS did not think so because other data was ok and she said you you've got to look at the whole picture. I think if the sperm is fine then it's best to send "millions upon millions" after all it is just a 3-4 day window and then you can have a well deserved rest.

Although I was checking various pregnancy charts for couples with low sperm count and quite a few managed to get pregnant by just doing it once on either O or a day prior to O.

Good luck to us all!

trying different strategies may work actually, last cycle we BD every day i.e. from 3 days before O and 1 day after but no luck. This cycle we BD every other day including O as I read somewhere that couples with low sperm count should not BD every day. But then I am not sure what they mean by low sperm count? we have 12 million which I thought was low but FS did not think so because other data was ok and she said you you've got to look at the whole picture. I think if the sperm is fine then it's best to send "millions upon millions" after all it is just a 3-4 day window and then you can have a well deserved rest.

Although I was checking various pregnancy charts for couples with low sperm count and quite a few managed to get pregnant by just doing it once on either O or a day prior to O.

Good luck to us all!

well idont think it worked for us this time as im having no symptoms what so ever but theres always next time

Good luck to us all!

well idont think it worked for us this time as im having no symptoms what so ever but theres always next time

Stay hopeful girl!! The last time I had my BFP the only symptom I had was I got really tired RIGHT before AF was due and one day my gums bled which is fairly unusual for me. Neither of these happened until CD 25 or so.

Fx'd for you!

Good luck to us all!

Stay hopeful girl!! The last time I had my BFP the only symptom I had was I got really tired RIGHT before AF was due and one day my gums bled which is fairly unusual for me. Neither of these happened until CD 25 or so.

Fx'd for you!

thanks hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"