well i bit the bullet!

alice&bump

mummy to katie
Reaction score
and katie had a hipp organic jar yesterday! i'd like to than Hevz for explaining them to me the other day and showing me her stash :rofl: i was gona get some plum ones or ellas kitchen or somethin, but the boots i went in was a bag of wank and only had them in stage 1!

and she ate it, and i'm really glad i tred one cos its so much easier for holiday! and cheaper than the little dish meal i tried her with earlier in the week!!

Lol, well done! By the way, what did Hevz say? x

Lol, well done! By the way, what did Hevz say? x

Wouldn't you like to know:rofl:

I was just explaining that some jars are completely solid at room temp and impossible to feed to baby unless heated and also explained that there are no preservatives in baby jars and they have long dates coz they're vac packed

it was how you said they were like tins we eat hevz! hadnt thought of it that way!

was well pissed off today tho, went to work and had to drop katie and OH off at my mums and forgot to pack her some food to take cos they were spending the day at my mums. so anyway, popped home with a jar for her. when i was buying it at work, someone said to me, pft lazy, just cook some food up and freeze it :shock: i was like, this is the2nd jar she's ever had!!!!

it was how you said they were like tins we eat hevz! hadnt thought of it that way!

was well pissed off today tho, went to work and had to drop katie and OH off at my mums and forgot to pack her some food to take cos they were spending the day at my mums. so anyway, popped home with a jar for her. when i was buying it at work, someone said to me, pft lazy, just cook some food up and freeze it :shock: i was like, this is the2nd jar she's ever had!!!!

:rofl: did you slap em?????????:dohh:

i got Maley a Hipp Jar today and she was vomitting green vomit all afternoon....sooo wish she could eat them.....shes a funny one......

a jar now and then is so much easier than finding somewhere to heat up your own food when out and about

:shock:!!! some people! i mainly cook for maddi, but she does have the Hipp jars, i think they are great, and sometimes look so much better than what i cook :dohh:

i got Maley a Hipp Jar today and she was vomitting green vomit all afternoon....sooo wish she could eat them.....shes a funny one......

a jar now and then is so much easier than finding somewhere to heat up your own food when out and about

Annabelle is exactly the same just throws them all up throughout the rest of the day, she doesnt even heave it just spills out of her mouth

Lou
xxx

Wow really....that sounds like a pretty violent reaction so I would recommend you take bubs straight to Dr's to get them checked out. Only an intolerance would cause such a nasty reaction and it must be one of the ingredients in the jar I'm guessing

:sick: all that happened with us was katie did some nasty poops! not too bad tho, daddy had todo them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->