Well i did say i was saying goodbye

laura&faith

Reaction score
I did post saying the witch arrived early i was out this montha nd me and oh were going to put of trying till may,

I really though p this month i was pregnant, had all the symptoms but al bfn then 6days early i had a light spotting when i wiped, then next morning i woke up and it was pretty heavy and cramps made me think early af, but now today ive got no blood at all just bad a spott when i wiped this morning no cramps and stull feeling pregnant, has anyone had what they thought was af then later got a bfp i havent took a test yet im going to wait till after the weekend as that was when i was ment to be due af

I thought i had gotten my period, i bled lightly for days and days, turnes out i was pregnant.

Oh thanks gives me a bit of hope ive been reading up and alot of people have had the sae thing happen. It was too short to be af one day spotting one day heavy flow and now nothing

Fingers crossed for you hun! You don't temp by chance do you? Maybe you had an implantation dip or better yet your bbt is still high and then you would really know it's looking good! I had implantation bleeding but no cramping or clots with this bean so bleeding can be a part of pregnancy.:thumbup:

Hi no sorry i don't temp i didnt want to be checking all the time I just wanted it to happen without stressing, how long after bleeding stopped did you both get bfp xx

I bled off and on for two weeks! Doctor said everything was fine, baby was implanting. It was pink, red, and ended in brown. Along with tender breast! That was my first symptom.

Thanks hun well my breast are extremely tender canot go anywhere near them wearing a bra is uncomfortable, i got that quite early on, i have just beento the toilet and a few more light pink spots om the tissue but thats it no cramps im soo confused

Oh gosh! let us know how you go. Best of luck!!

My bestfriend took a test it was neg, a week later she had like pinkish blood spoting thought that was her period. A few weeks later 2 days after graduation I get a text with BFP from her :) He turns 2 in a few days! :)

Well my bleeding has stopped all together and I've been woken up in my sleep 5 times in the last 2 hours to pee like seriously I'm nakard and haven't drank anything since I had my tea at 5, af should be due in a few hours do I test in the morning it wait a week

I would test in the morning and if (hopefully not) its negative try again in 5-7 days

Thanks Hun took a test this morning a could of sworn a second line came up but within a few seconds it disappeared so looks like bfn going to ring doctors on Monday

Hiya, this happened to me with my dd. bright red bleeding for 2 days that I assumed was af. Then it completely stopped. 2 days later I suspected maybe I was pregnant do I did a test and it was a bfn. I was confused as my boobs were sore and I was so emotional!! I felt pregnant. The following day I tested again and sure enough, bfp!!

Keep testing! Good luck xx

I will test again in the morming and then monday morning, i am going to book in the doctors for a blood test see what they say. Im only testing with internet cheepies paid £2.99 for 50 test strips lol

Maybe it's just too early. I've been pregnant twice and I never get a bfp until 14 dpo so I don't try to test early. If your bleed was an implantation bleed you could have only been 8-10 dpo at that point so you might need to keep testing for a few days yet. Ill keep fingers crossed for you xx

Forgot to test first thing this morning I'm so tired, will test on next toilet break I tested last night bfn I think personally I'm out xx

Going to take another test in the morning been really tired today, went to work and had 20min hiccup fit lol in the end made me vomit

laura - I've been silently following your thread! I so hope this is it for you!!

:dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->