Well I didn’t think I’d be here again,,,,

highhopes19

Reaction score
Hi all!!

I haven’t been online here in long time!

basically 2.5 years ago I had the coil fitted, we was certain that 2 was the magic number for us. I have 2 girls Isabelle who is 8.5 and daisy who is 4.5 and will be starting school in September! Time flies!

anyway last few days I’ve been feeling really sick I had some tests in th cupboard so thought I’d do one not thinking much of it. Low and behold a really faint line appeared I did another one first thing this morning and again a faint line.

I’m not sure what part of th forum I should post this on. As obviously it’s early days I’m not 100% and I am going to retest in a few days.

really mixed emotions, which I feel awful about. Mainly scared if this Is it how am I going to cope with 3! My youngest is very hard work lol. Also another section scares the hell out of me.

Also I’m completely unsure if the coil is even still in there

Congrats !!

3 is great ! You will be fine, your DDs will be in full time school too! Mornings for us where a bit hectic but routine is key !

I’d go get checked over to see where the coil is soon as but you got this !! Xx

Awww congratulations,I have a 8.5yr old,2.5yr old and when we got our bfp I was excited as were trying but Then the doubt and terror set in “I can’t cope with 3” “I don’t want a third section” my 2.5 is extremely hard work and just been diagnosed with autism so I didn’t know how it was going to play out....this time the baby seems really easy,I don’t know wether that’s because my son has been so hard since birth so this feels a breeze or it’s the fact that he’s still the hardest out the three so my attention can’t focus on if the baby is stressful lol my first section went awful and I was still being dressed daily at 7months pp,second was amazing and I was back to normal in a week,this one I had an awful time getting spinal in and got an infection after and I’m pleased when I say “I can’t have another section” I WONT be doing it again,babies I could probably do all over again but no more csecs,dh is having a vasectomy next month so that’s that lol moral of the story,you will cope hun,ur daughter will be going to school so it’s just u and baby in the day and even then they just kind of fit in,keep telling urself that it’ll be ur last csec and u will be fine,good luck with everything xx

Thankyou so much!

Last summer I had another scare. I’d been late and brought some cheap tests from Asda as I completely forgot that I had the ones in the cupboard I only found out recently when I was sorting out during lockdown boredom LOL.

I did the Asda tests and got the biggest BFP ever it was really dark and really clear and obvious. Made myself an appointment for the doctors, the following evening after I took the test I started getting quite severe pains in my side worrying obviously because I had the coil in my friend looked after the girls whilst my partner took me to A&E as there was a risk of ectopic with the coil I was Told.

I am delayed on another pregnancy test which came back negative and they must’ve thought I was completely bonkers I took the original test with me and they said it must be wrong and I had blood test as well which come back Negative, I was completely gutted to be honest even though I was dead set on having 2 I’ve completely got my hopes up.

After much consideration and discussing it with my partner we eventually again settled on just having the two.

These other testS that we’re in the cupboard the ones that are used with both the girlsSo I kind of knew that they were more reliable. I took another one this morning and the line is still there slightly darker is still very fine. So now I’m just wondering how many days should I leave it really before perhaps buying a first response test or would it still be too early

Edit to add: since buying the Asda test Last summer I read the reviews after the hospital Visit and saw at least 10 reviews stating that they’ve given them also false positives. Some of the reviews were heartbreaking from people like they’ve been trying to conceive for years and brought these tests and thought that finally got their positive result awful I really think they should be sold

That's so awful, I'm so sorry hun :hugs:

Btw, congrats!!

OMG congrats! So what happened to your coil? Is it still inside?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->